Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Posted the full guide for everyone that wants it. Please support both Saikey and the devs if you enjoyed the game and the translation! Let me know if you have issues accessing it via gdrive (since the full guide is 203 mb and too big to upload to this post). I'll fix if there are any issues after I get home from work.

google drive link
Thanks a lot for the updated full guide.
Now the question is
Does anyone have a link to the updated patch as well? and what exactly does it change?

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Damn this game is frustrating. I've wasted like 4H and killed the first boss in the haunted mansion.
But after all that time, not a single scene, but 1 rando unlock in the dream room. Who knows why that one or how.
Some totally rando, out of context, NTR bath scene, but w/o any kind of context it's like 'who cares?'
Why is she in that spot in the first place?

And most of that time was just plain wasted randomly running around in the city at night time looking in every nook 'n cranny to find the girl.
I stashed a bunch of cameras in that mansion too and honestly, I have no clue why I bothered. Running back 'n forth to the monitor room, wasting time trying to get there each time the heart rate monitor turned away from blue, but never getting anything.
If the shtick is that you have to have cameras in literally every possible place, then the money you get is ridiculously low, since I'd need 10s of thousands just for that first place alone, as each room seems to have a camera location.
Only to once again, hope for an RNG chance of I dunno what. And all I got is 2500 to 'finish' the mansion crawling and a meager 1K as pocket money, while cameras go for way too much to afford a bunch of them.

After all, the game never tells you what to do with the cameras or how the system is supposed to work. You just randomly find a few cameras in a box & all you are told is 'you can setup cameras'.
But what for? Don't know. :unsure:
How the H system works? Don't know. All the game tells you is to complete the dungeon.

I just don't get it. So far it's basically just an unguided mess.
I'm starting to get the urge to just cheat the gallery here and be done with it as it feels like just a lot of busywork for absolutely no payoff.
This game must've sold itself on it's artwork, which it sure did for me. But playing it ... it's annoying as all hell and I'd likely want a refund if I paid for it (though post 2H it'd been too late).

And to be fair ... even after reading through this thread, I still don't feel like I have any idea what this game expects of me (to get any kind of scene) other than 'just waste time farming ghosts to finish dungeons'.
Just play it on easy mode, in the first gameplay I had, in 4h I had more than 10 scenes. Once you got to the new game+(on easy mode you can clear it fast) you receive the curse card that let kana lose every fight she has, then you can farm submission and scenes at ease.

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Quote from guide:
"Important: for most nighttime scenes, you need to have seen Kana together with Lawrence for the followup event to take place, if you skip days without searching for Kana in town at least during 19 to 21 o'clock, you'll not get (new) dream space scenes".
Should have known this earlier, damn. I thought I just had bad RNG or game broke

And another important tidbit:
The Truth
- Affection 800+
- After visiting hidden room in the old family house
THIS EVENT BLOCKS NTR

Now I need to reload to my earlier save too, dude...
Block only ntr by lawrence, if she is part-timing in the bar it will continue though...

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
maybe it's just be me but are not every scene in the gallery? because there seems to be some repeat events

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Just play it on easy mode, in the first gameplay I had, in 4h I had more than 10 scenes. Once you got to the new game+(on easy mode you can clear it fast) you receive the curse card that let kana lose every fight she has, then you can farm submission and scenes at ease.
Can't switch half way ya know.
Also my useless gamer pride is likely gonna prevent me from starting any game on easy mode. :LOL:

So instead I at least cheated myself into 999 high-res cameras to literally outfit each and every room with a high res camera (something I basically can't even buy).
Also started to do the opposite of what the game told me to do, namely look for the girl. After totally and utterly ignoring evening events I've gotten at least 'some' events.

Time vs Reward is still waaaay off. Since even with literally every room bugged, it still takes forever to 'catch them in the act'.
I unequip all from the girl, but it's basically just running back 'n forth in front of the monitor room monitors to make time pass & hit the monitors when heart rate goes up. Then just hope it's a scene rather than the '2 sprites pouncing on a monster sprite' thing, which is usually is.

And for the night time events, well ... same deal. Takes way too much time.
And other than that, totally a grinding sim with samey fights during the dungeon in the day and at night for the night-time exorcisms on my own.

I think I was like 9 hrs in now & honestly, the game should've ended by now. Still ... sunk cost fallacy ya know, I hate to quite something I started.

--> Now I'm basically just looking for an end to the game so I can do the gallery unlock from the succubus.

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks a lot for the updated full guide.
Now the question is
Does anyone have a link to the updated patch as well? and what exactly does it change?
I just got home from work and was about to download the update but I've been banned and cannot download anything so I'm sorry. I guess next time, I'll work under a different alias. I'll leave my 2 cents at that. I'll also wait for an update as I'm not paying the $7 again just for it be revoked and banned without a warning and I never shared the actual data but only the walkthrough.

Also if this is against TOS let me know and I'll delete this post. Sorry for the negativity.

Last edited:

xavinavi

Mar 1, 2019
thanksalot.png
make a game with cumbersome mechanics
unpolished, conflicting, bothersome mechanics
they suck the fun out of the game rather than add to it
make it really grindy
when the players ask how to beat the grind
tell them
to not grind

gee, thanks

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I just got home from work and was about to download the update but I've been banned and cannot download anything so I'm sorry. I guess next time, I'll work under a different alias. I'll leave my 2 cents at that. I'll also wait for an update as I'm not paying the $7 again just for it be revoked and banned without a warning and I never shared the actual data but only the walkthrough.

Also if this is against TOS let me know and I'll delete this post. Sorry for the negativity.
Banned from where? I see you can still comment in this thread, so I don't believe you've been banned from this forum.
Maybe you're banned from wherever you got the walkthrough from?
If it's the case then that's sad.

Jul 7, 2017
Not being able to save your game in the dungeons is annoying. Luckily there's a way to fix it:

If you want to be able to save in dungeons then open www/js/rpg_objects.js in a text editor, look for the function Game_System.prototype.isSaveEnabled (lines 117-119), and change "this._saveEnabled" to "true" so that the function always returns true.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2606418
make a game with cumbersome mechanics
unpolished, conflicting, bothersome mechanics
they suck the fun out of the game rather than add to it
make it really grindy
when the players ask how to beat the grind
tell them
to not grind

gee, thanks
Seriously true. It's now 4:30 AM and I just wasted another 6hrs on this thing and I have to work in a few hours.
Worse yet? I got 0 'new' scenes, despite unlocking new locations for night time stuff and 'catching them on camera' many times for daytime stuff (never any new scenes there either).
Even the 'choose your harassment' NPC selection doesn't seem to guarantee it happening (or at least, show up in the gallery).

I've wasted an unholy amount of time on this by now and my gallery is still a barren wasteland. And so is game progress.
All the while doing the same fights over & over & over again. And every fight is literally the same combo of moves over & over again.
And at the same time those dungeons barely offer any EXP. So again, on to grinding out EXP on the F'ing mansion on your off-day where they apparently do give you some.

With the guide I finally know the goal is basically just to go through the mansion on your off-day.
I was already getting annoyed with the dungeon crawling just seemingly being infinitely repeated.
I thought you'd need all those F'ing random ghost girl encounters for some story beats to happen first.

I have a problem stopping things I've started, but this thing is something I regret picking up.

Heck ... if the author's shtick is basically 'you can unlock the gallery with a gallery unlock button' then I didn't even need to bother with the game. Just cheat open the gallery and be done with it.
The barely any scenes I've gotten so far have been really not worth it. And the game basically does a piss poor job of making you care. There's no context to any of the scenes so far other than 'oh gee, she has a b-friend'.

I've already seen the spoilers & apparently at the very end, I guess you'll find out how she was blackmailed, but that's just too little, too late. If you're gonna do a corruption mechanic, you need to see it happen. You need a reason (however silly hentai-logic is).

Reactions: SrAlYsOn
Apr 24, 2018
Banned from where? I see you can still comment in this thread, so I don't believe you've been banned from this forum.
Maybe you're banned from wherever you got the walkthrough from?
If it's the case then that's sad.
Their discord and from their website. I cannot access my downloads anymore from my order.

• Sad
Reactions: Joshuart

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
To anyone that's completed the game, I'm just curious, if we get a high enough submission level, does the dialogue with her change? Like does she get daring in speaking stops feeling guilty or something like that?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
The game itself is pretty good... if it weren't the non-friendly/convolluted variables dictating character behavior, lacks of explanations well on how to affect Kana on the dungeons/maps, how to trigger the best ending and stuff this game would be neat.
What could've been done to make it better?
- Better included guidelines within game, also specifics that u require to look at city with Tsukasa for some events to trigger/happen and be counted/added in her hidden status.
- DLC mode that works like a visual novel within MV Maker. I know it's possible as some does, make it so it's possible to choose story/adventure mode and chronologically presents everything, with only minor interactions of MC answering questions and cutting content like dungeon entering, not the events itself.
- Extra mode playing as the girl with different PoV.

The variables are so much of a mess that even with cheats/real time modifiers(the usual trojans to mine information programs), it's still bad to trigger specific stuff we want. As there are many stuff in effect like, love for mc, ambience, obedience, if girl is tired or not, the time/hour, and obvious, the dialogue triggers that are small tips of the place she is based in how she acts. If it's working hours and u call and she doesn't send back the "i'm busy" message, then something is happening in the next minutes, usually takes less than 3 min if u call her mid work for a answer when nothing is happening for example. It's a bad design choice as i see...

Once a game requires a guide to proper understand whats happening around and lacks explanation within the game itself or too many issues to make playing it more friendly, all it's called is bad design choice, it also throws away the hype of many players who don't want to spend 7+ hours to understand what to do/what is happening. Heck, even some minor tips in general while in recollection room would be plenty... like exact values/action u need to take and day of the week/if she is at work or not...

Reactions: p23rklo

StevenK90

Mar 19, 2018
this game don't exe work any fix???
if you're getting an 0xc0000005 erro on exe try this:

Windows security - Exploit Protection system configs -> turn off Mandatory ASLR and reboot pc

It worked for me, don't forget to turn it back on when you're not playing.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
if you're getting an 0xc0000005 erro on exe try this:

Windows security - Exploit Protection system configs -> turn off Mandatory ASLR and reboot pc

It worked for me, don't forget to turn it back on when you're not playing.
Or play it in Windows Sandbox if your hardware can handle it. Just remember to back up your saves when shutting it down!

Reactions: StevenK90

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
i actually like the game very much, its take some decent time to understanding how the games works with all the variables affecting the outcome. but after that its a 1hrs walking in the park to clear 1 ending( much like any game with NG+ option).
why i like this game so much is because it has this complexity that prevent me to clear it in 1 second or after enabling a cheat code. so that i get the fire going to get through instead of just burn out rapidly. i kinda feel like this game has many similar mechanism to game in the past that i played, such as has multiple ending that each require their unique conditions. the time related contents and more. the thing that i wish ive had learn at the beginning is that i only need to try different things instead of repeating same thing with a little tweak expecting a different outcome, and keep progressing with the task at hand like night time exorcism and get an ending. because the game is being set in such that many variables are playing in the background its actually stupid to try to collect all the content without the help of cheating tools. yes, this game are not meant to be grinded manually. you cant experience every content it has in short amount of time, its not worth at all.

i just wish they include many characters instead of only having 3. although the game has so many cgs, its just i feel not the kind i wanted (personal taste). maybe because i see little bit similarity with Scars of Summer.
its also cool that in the full guide they mentioned many possible content that fail to get included, i wish they somehow made it possible to 'unlock' it (if it was ever completed), instead of throw it to the bin.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
It seem this game need quite patience with how the guide required maybe play later on free time~ if this on dating sim type maybe bit better

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Their discord and from their website. I cannot access my downloads anymore from my order.
to be honest, the guide has already been completed on day 1. He released the partial guide to attract ppl to buy the patch on his site. The op is saikey so yeah, he is monitoring this thread. I doubt we could get the latest translation patch without purchasing from him. He started this thread so he could monitor the distribution.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
to be honest, the guide has already been completed on day 1. He released the partial guide to attract ppl to buy the patch on his site. The op is saikey so yeah, he is monitoring this thread. I doubt we could get the latest translation patch without purchasing from him. He started this thread so he could monitor the distribution.
He's not the one that started this thread.
He kinda "taking over" the thread from an uploader.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
The thread started by him, I didn't know if one could easily take over someone's thread.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes