Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Btw i I think it not random ... i tested 10 time so far i think i found my conclusion .. if submission is higher than love point she will take the private room and if love point is higher than submission she will be taken the bathroom .. so far it been following that or my RNG IS FOLLOW CORRECT EACH TIME? tell me im wrong? as for level 3 h scene she must be non virgin on both bathroom and private room. that my conclusion after like 20 try so far it been following like that or maybe rng is follow me LOL anyway i got my answer thank you
i appreciate your input, thanks for give us this info

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Fucking great. After first hide-n-seek with ghost girl I got a permanent bonfire sound in my game.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Fucking great. After first hide-n-seek with ghost girl I got a permanent bonfire sound in my game.
Yeah, there's this bug that can make some looping sound almost permanent. Almost because you can fix it by going on 2nd floor of your house. Didn't try with inn, maybe works too.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, there's this bug that can make some looping sound almost permanent. Almost because you can fix it by going on 2nd floor of your house. Didn't try with inn, maybe works too.
It worked, thanks.
Do you know how I beat the hospital? I managed to get all the key cards, but still there's doors only Kana can open. And that's the thing... I have no idea how to make her open it for me.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
It worked, thanks.
Do you know how I beat the hospital? I managed to get all the key cards, but still there's doors only Kana can open. And that's the thing... I have no idea how to make her open it for me.
You don't have to Kana, can pass through them but she can only travel along the red carpet

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It worked, thanks.
So, for the hospital, Kana can only go on the red carpet, and all the red doors block the MC. The puzzle is to send her on a path that leads to doors without strong enemies (or with strong enemies if you're scene hunting). You can't go in with her, so she has to deal with the rooms alone.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
So, for the hospital, Kana can only go on the red carpet, and all the red doors block the MC. The puzzle is to send her on a path that leads to doors without strong enemies (or with strong enemies if you're scene hunting). You can't go in with her, so she has to deal with the rooms alone.
Yep, you right. Red doors only passable for Kana. Red carpet is her route. Keep in mind she also uses elevators. And maps in hospital are pickable only by Kana

Anonynous

Nov 28, 2018
Sorry to ask again.
Kana status on the phone page 1 on the game not change since I play for 3 hours now.
Is it a bug or not, can someone confirm this ?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry to ask again.
Kana status on the phone page 1 on the game not change since I play for 3 hours now.
Nah, it doesn't change at most. The only useful stats to keep track are mental state and area lvl(it shows up during day missions). Mental state are crucical if you often take Kana on night exorcism or during weekends since it drains her hidden stat. So don't tire her out too much.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry to ask again.
did you meant her virginity status? it should be either virgin or non-virgin

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yep, you right. Red doors only passable for Kana. Red carpet is her route. Keep in mind she also uses elevators. And maps in hospital are pickable only by Kana
Not like you have to wait or anything.
Just rush to the boss door, hit the blue vortex & kill the boss. If you're not trying to get spy cameras to pick up some shenanigans, you can get in 'n out real fast.
I replayed those things dozens of times before I got that those parts are just on an infinite loop and don't even offer all that much EXP to begin with.

Though levels really don't offer much gains, the elite monster drops however do. Towards the end I found out I had a +64 frost gem.
Dunno which dungeon or which monster, but I got it. That alone did more for my stats then +12 hours of painfully boring grind.

Though, going off my playthrough, trying to use the spy cams is a scam. I only ever got the same 3 scenes out of dozens of times I caught them. So it was NOT worth the wasted time constantly waiting in the monitor room.
Then again, I only ever kept getting the same few basic scenes in the night time too, so meh.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So, is this NPC available for the player to interact or it just a mistake the dev forgot to remove? It spawn randomly when dating in the park at night.
Untitled.png

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I think my save is broken. Kana's heart rate never gets red, is always blue. I don't help her and just stay there. Never saw any scene in the dungeon ever since the game started and I'm in the third dungeon

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I think my save is broken. Kana's heart rate never gets red, is always blue. I don't help her and just stay there. Never saw any scene in the dungeon ever since the game started and I'm in the third dungeon
Your Kana might be too strong.
Beat the dungeon a few times to increase the difficulty.

View attachment 2611878 Anyone knows how to fix that Text?
It's intentional, just continue the game and you'll be fine.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Your Kana might be too strong.
Beat the dungeon a few times to increase the difficulty.

It's intentional, just continue the game and you'll be fine.
she is actually pretty useless lol (at least when she fights with me). Even reading the manual, I don't get how the combat system works, sometimes I do zero damage to enemies. Kana's attacks don't do anything and she doesn't have magic attacks.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes