HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Finally finished the game with True end, Normal mode. Damn was the game grindy (in order to not get rekt by enemies). Balance was really poorly done. Worst aspect is when Lawrence comes along he decides what dungeon to go on in (you can pick what dungeon to go to on weekends=Saturday, Sunday). Early game sucked as he kept on picking the complex dungeons one after the other (1st day = mansion = ez dungeon, 2nd day = hospital, 3rd = church). Sure I can "skip" dungeon by leaving and ending daytime exploration for that day, but where's the fun in that? I need to finish those dungeons anyways. The early game dungeon layout/mechanics really messed with me (3 dungeons overall, in terms of complexity from least complex to most = Mansion, church, hospital). I needed to use and read the guide thoroughly in order to not get lost/ understand the mechanics of those dungeon (this is the only RPG/H game that necessitated me to focus on a guide while playing).

The difficulty of the bosses of said dungeon also varies (easiest to hardest is mansion, hospital, church) with church being the hardest boss for an underleveled/undergeared party. The scaling of the dungeons is also out of whack, I focused on grinding the mansion in order to get better gear drops (spam rushing boss/elites) until I reached a point wherein I can't brute force stuff anymore and Kana keeps going on red (despite decent gear, but she is very underleveled).

It was only after I "finished" the 3 dungeons that I learnt that the best area to level up Protagonist + Kana is the Asahane house (last level). I was level 13-15 protagonist and level 8-10 Kana once I "finished" (found the ghost girl 2 times each) the three dungeons. The best gear is also found on Asahane house (provided you can kill the elites/bosses) and that area provides shit ton of exp, after a bit of grinding I ended the game at level 40 (both Kana and Protagonist). My total playtime is 12 hours and 53 minutes (in getting the TRUE END/Pure route) this is not counting the time I spent reading the GUIDE and reloading/saving in certain scenarios where I was testing the game's mechanics/looking at H scenes.

Magic (aside from the magic burst skill protagonist does [MP to TP skill]) is pretty niche/ garbage. The fcking vague and overtly complicated effects of the spells for such little payoff is so badly balanced. I tried all sorts of elements/combinations (frost, fire, earth, darkness). They all pale in comparison to good o'l magic burst [MP to TP skill] into normal attacking everything to death. The worst part of magic is how combat works, even at level 40 max gear my protagonist can get 1 hit by the elites, but I can also deal 80-100% of their health in damage. So the game becomes burst or be bursted. But the way magic works is it is a slow buildup of combo, chains and effects (which the combat system of pure DPS race due to fragility of protagonist/Kana is counterproductive towards). SURE one can argue you can also build Kana/protagonist to be tanky (in order to utilize magic system) but why bother? When you can just burst enemies in 1-3 turns (and get bursted just as fast). Magic burst of mine at endgame deals 2k-3k damage. Meanwhile magic chaining/combo will deal 400-800 damage per turn (which required two-three turns to set up). There might be an "OP" magic combo somewhere but the vagueness of this magic system and how shitty it feels just made me not experiment much (If 1 Magic combo is OP over 19 magic combo that is pure trash/garbage then that system is just bad).

Crafting system is also not that properly explained in game (this is your main way of gaining power/stats). I had to rely on the official guide to know what tarot cards can combo into, how to create better tarot cards, etc. So that makes both exploring the dungeon, learning the gameplay mechanics requiring you to USE AN OFFICIAL GUIDE (in order to not waste your time and getting frustrated experimenting and learning how things work).

As for the concerns of randomness when it comes to H scenes (this can be bypassed by an in game interactable NPC). Although that is not made apparently clear and would require you to unlock several facilities (FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL GUIDE TO LEARN about this or try talking to every new npc and doing their quests, and still you don't know how the facilities get unlocked without READING THE GUIDE). BUT once you unlock all facilities then the game becomes EASY to direct/what H scene you would like to view/see (THIS IS NOT THE GALLERY BUT IN GAMEPLAY SEEING IT). Gallery is also fully unlocked by talking to succubus NPC at the bottom part of the dream area.

The story is what hooked me into the game, the mystery, the intrigue, and what will happen to the plot kept me going to finishing the game. While the story is not what I would say great/"WORLD CHANGING", it's quite okay on its own, decent enough to keep the player engaged/intrigued towards the plot points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all I would not recommend this game if you value your time (but if you're like me that just goes monkey brain and plays H games in his spare time when the CG is good, gameplay is unique, then you can try this one BUT READ THE FCKING GUIDE or you're going to have a hard time... in a bad way). The game is an unpolished/rough diamond. While it does not stand out enough to challenge the CLASSIC great H games (Scars of Summer for NTR genre, Karryn's Prison for H gameplay elements, etc) it is still charming/decent enough game that was made with passion (NOT A FCKING cashgrab/CG collectathon). This game got heart but is filled with multiple badly implemented mechanics.
wow, bravo, you is the john wick of f95, man of focus and hard bone, haha

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I never bothered one iota with the whole invisible girl pathfinding BS. I just did full exploration of the dungeons the first time around to find all the items, then after that mostly went after orange monsters and bum rushed the boss.

The hospital's boss room ain't that hard to rush to and you just teleport Kana to the boss at the end.
I tried often to get ero-scene on cam in the hospital and succeeded many, many times. Even w/o ever caring about pathfinding BS.
I just never got more than the first 3 low level ero scenes.

As for bosses ... the only boss that ever did anything to me was the first one. By the time I got to the other bosses they were all pushovers. And that was before I accidentally figured out you could enter the asahi house over the weekends, which is the only place you can get some decent EXP.
Though as I mentioned earlier, levels don't really help all that much in the grand scheme of things. The final dungeon's elite rush at the end and final boss here were a total pushover, but I also had a +64 Frost gem, which boosted my stats more than probably all my levels combined.

As for Kana ... up until the very end she didn't do any F'ing damage. At max I could get her to do 40 or 50 damage or something.
She was utterly useless until the very end. And I even got her some boosted upright cards too. Even got here 2 'Death' tarots, which boost ATK by 50% and she was still F'ing useless.

As for the magic, most of it's also useless. You pretty much end up rushing to the kill indeed.
Because otherwise, if you run out of both MP & TP ... it's game over. Since you need MP to get TP and w/o TP you do 0 damage.
Overall only proper, viable way here was really the Frost+Fire combo. First the Fire's boost that returns your MP based on TP used, then Frost's little 10% ATK boost skill, then Frost's double turn skill, then the initial magic skill, then the exorcist physical skill that uses all TP.
---> Rinse + Repeat

It was literally the SAME THING. EACH 'n EVERY fight. Each fight was basically a chore, inputting the exact same commands time and time again.
If Kana was around, just let her do whatever, none of it mattered anyway.

Reactions: p23rklo

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
SO you don't need to guide Kana/yourself to jump hoops going from 1st floor to basement doing criss cross. You can just focus on one route that you are familiar with (for the sake of your sanity). If you really plan to go in depth and learn the hospital, then in the guide are the "important" item locations. Keycards, fire exit cards, etc. KEYCARDS, fire exit cards ARE REQUIRED FOR TRUE END. MAP is optional. So is the surveillance room. Find all items necessary for what your goals are (again I don't think you need to get any of the other cards if you just want to beat the area boss) during the 2 hour period Kana has given you before she starts getting lost like a little PUPPY. If you somehow lack time, either reload the save and find a more efficient path. OR quit the dungeon when Kana spawns, or keep collecting item while Kana gets lost/locked lol. OH you also need to activate switches to open certain DOORS FOR kana to be able to move through. So basically the game expects you to 100% know the map and plan your way through during your first time arriving at that area (great game design *sarcasm).

Edit: yeah what the other guy said, Kana only walks on red carpets.
Thank you, I'd missed one passageway top-right corner of the First Floor that let me get most of the keycards! Okay, so if I have the key-cards can I just bum-rush it to the boss and still get the True ending??

How the fuck do I get any scenes with Lawrence in town? I have one save with FOUR FUCKING HOURS of playtime, and I have yet to see him interact with Kana in any capacity. Every time I get back to town, Kana fucks right off the map and I usually can't find Lawrence at all. Between 17-18 Kana is taking a long ass bath as far as MC is concerned, and I can't find her ANYWHERE (I've save-scummed and looked EVERYWHERE, I can't find her)

The game says this in the recollection-room, and Kana's not on the map during 17-18. Is it completely fucking random to the point where it's actually possible to go ~20 times of her never interacting with Lawrence in the town??
1684067151495.png

I am sooo fucking confused by this game. How do I start unlocking these Cafe-scenes??

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
The game says this in the recollection-room, and Kana's not on the map during 17-18. Is it completely fucking random to the point where it's actually possible to go ~20 times of her never interacting with Lawrence in the town??
Get his anger up, that seems to be the initiator for events going by the event code. Quickest way to do that is leave the dungeons early 3-4 times, and/or interrupt him in the evening each interruption is worth 2pts and you need at least 6 or higher to get a decent chance of events happening the higher the better or use MTool to search and replace Yellow Hair Grudge in Vars it's around 1250.

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Tips
1. You can leave if Lawrence leads you into a hard dungeon in the early game. The only punishment is more ntr at night. This mechanic is meant to make ntr more challenging to avoid.
2. The magic system actually is quite fun, some combos are op and they are not hard to figure out. Always keeping a stone can help you regen MP. As long as your mp isnt empty, there would be a chance.
There is one magic stone that has abilities that can let you act twice in one turn, and let your normal attack can trigger a random effect. Using both skills and using the multi-attack can trigger many effects in a few turns.
3. Focusing more on raw stats on selecting equipment. Sometimes those stats are insane.
4. Unlock status 4 might be hard, if so, go to the dream room, walk down into the void, and fight that extra boss. if you beat it, you can unlock status 4&5 at once. With the correct stone, players should be able to beat it in the early game.
5. Some skills can quickly cast, which would be important.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Get his anger up, that seems to be the initiator for events going by the event code. Quickest way to do that is leave the dungeons early 3-4 times, and/or interrupt him in the evening each interruption is worth 2pts and you need at least 6 or higher to get a decent chance of events happening the higher the better or use MTool to search and replace Yellow Hair Grudge in Vars it's around 1250.
I actually figured it out! If you booked dinner at the cafe with her at 18:00, and then just don't come then she'll be sitting alone with Lawrence at 18:20. Interrupting him there makes him mad, doing fuck all and leaving them unlocks the scene.

Tips
1. You can leave if Lawrence leads you into a hard dungeon in the early game. The only punishment is more ntr at night. This mechanic is meant to make ntr more challenging to avoid.
2. The magic system actually is quite fun, some combos are op and they are not hard to figure out. Always keeping a stone can help you regen MP. As long as your mp isnt empty, there would be a chance.
There is one magic stone that has abilities that can let you act twice in one turn, and let your normal attack can trigger a random effect. Using both skills and using the multi-attack can trigger many effects in a few turns.
3. Focusing more on raw stats on selecting equipment. Sometimes those stats are insane.
4. Unlock status 4 might be hard, if so, go to the dream room, walk down into the void, and fight that extra boss. if you beat it, you can unlock status 4&5 at once. With the correct stone, players should be able to beat it in the early game.
5. Some skills can quickly cast, which would be important.
Thank you! 2. Any particular stones (gimme names lol) I should be on the look-out for?

I keep getting this:
1684075326975.png

Where the FUCK is the alleyway??

EDIT: NVM, I found it:
1684075683086.png

The guide says:
1684075758674.png
Which is WAYYY THE FUCK SOUTH OF WHERE THE ALLEY IS!!!

I probably shouldn't be playing this while running a fever because jfc some of these game-play systems are pissing me off :D

Last edited:

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I actually figured it out! If you booked dinner at the cafe with her at 18:00, and then just don't come then she'll be sitting alone with Lawrence at 18:20. Interrupting him there makes him mad, doing fuck all and leaving them unlocks the scene.

Thank you! 2. Any particular stones (gimme names lol) I should be on the look-out for?

I keep getting this:
View attachment 2620180

Where the FUCK is the alleyway??

EDIT: NVM, I found it:
View attachment 2620194

The guide says:
View attachment 2620196
Which is WAYYY THE FUCK SOUTH OF WHERE THE ALLEY IS!!!

I probably shouldn't be playing this while running a fever because jfc some of these game-play systems are pissing me off :D
Yeah, the alleyway one is really weird. Not sure if it's a language/translation issue or something but basically "help in alleyway = kana could be anywhere outside with Lawrence". Well, not everywhere, but there are like 5 spots all around town that are all potential spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuuki4

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Are there any hidden sprite sex scenes like the first game where you can hear what's going on behind a door? I kinda wish there is a scene gallery for those events.

Somewhere in-game there was some hint where Lawrence can take aggresive action if you buffer his advances too many times with Kana during city events. How and when does this occur?

The game has some pretty good NTR but it's all hidden behind all that annoying combat and town grinding. Even on easy it's still a LONG grind to unlock town events. Don't even get me started on getting enough money for cameras. Cheat engine doesn't really work with this game engine.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
How the fuck do I get any scenes with Lawrence in town? I have one save with FOUR FUCKING HOURS of playtime, and I have yet to see him interact with Kana in any capacity. Every time I get back to town, Kana fucks right off the map and I usually can't find Lawrence at all. Between 17-18 Kana is taking a long ass bath as far as MC is concerned, and I can't find her ANYWHERE (I've save-scummed and looked EVERYWHERE, I can't find her)

View attachment 2619840

I am sooo fucking confused by this game. How do I start unlocking these Cafe-scenes??
If you do not get any scenes in town its probably because you don't have any scenes in the dungeon. The more Kana gets harassed in the dungeon, the more Lawrence will try to harass her in town on that day. It drives up the "atmopshere" stat that will make it more likely. As for how, generally she bathes between 17:00 and 17:30 OR between 17:30 and 18:00 (not both) at random (if you call her between 17:00 and 17:30 and she is in the bath, she will NOT be in the bath at 17:30 to 18:00, then you can find out where she wants to go to (most of the time ramen shop (nothing happens there) or to eat curry at the cafe (Lawrence will harass her there if you are not there). The entire night/afternoon time harassment only happens if you are more than 15 minutes too late to your "date", say she says she wants to meet at the cafe at 18:00, you get there after 18:15 and Lawrence will be sitting with her.

Now you have the chance to interrupt them and then her affection with you will rise (I think) and you will have your normal date. Or you prentend you did not see her or miss it and then she will be gone after 18:30 (I think its 18:30) and will be harassed by Lawrence somewhere. Sometimes you can find them (for example second level of the cafe near the toilet or later at night in an alleyway (there are MULTIPLE alleyways btw. even if she uses the same line on the phone. There is one close to YOUR house, but there is also one close to Lawrences house. She will do h-stuff with him no matter if you actually see them together on the map or not (if you do not interrupt), but you will only unlock the scens in the dreamscape if you actually do see them together on the map. I think the scenes will unlock in the CG room though, regardless.

Also, you need to do regular nighttime exorcism and do the quests of the town to unlock more locations Kana can be harassed in.

For your sanity's sake I really recommend you find the savegame for new game+, cause if you got ng+ its a lot easier to fight through the tedious stuff, you won't have to grind as much (I think) and you can just focus on making progress and getting the scenes at a pace you are comfortable with.

munelix

Oct 30, 2022
i think the game has some bugs like i,ve already watched all the 6 hide-seek events in 3 dungeons reached affection 1300 submission 0 without cheating but she just refuses to proceed to the event which she will confess her true name to the mc . all i want is true ending T_T

never mind just checked the guide and found the hidden room in asahane mansion .

Last edited:

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
As for Kana ... up until the very end she didn't do any F'ing damage. At max I could get her to do 40 or 50 damage or something.
She was utterly useless until the very end. And I even got her some boosted upright cards too. Even got here 2 'Death' tarots, which boost ATK by 50% and she was still F'ing useless.
Kana wants to stack attack. Her normal attacks do 800+ dmg with 557 attack.
However, getting the cards to stack attack is not fun and also destroys any challenge the combat has.
Nebel_Geisterjäger_~_The_First_Lamb_EN1.1-Game-1684082842.png

Reactions: Wizmoe

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The humorous part is one of the random conversations after you go on a movie date is Kana saying "Ugh it's such bad writing when the drama is all about one character keeping a secret from the one they love..." and then she realizes what she says and goes "oh well maybe the script wasn't THAT bad."

We're literally being told the main plot is dumb cliche, haha

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, the alleyway one is really weird. Not sure if it's a language/translation issue or something but basically "help in alleyway = kana could be anywhere outside with Lawrence". Well, not everywhere, but there are like 5 spots all around town that are all potential spots.
You mind telling me where those other 4 places are where she can get ambushed? I'm getting the same fucking message about her having hurt her ankle, and I cannot find her.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
You mind telling me where those other 4 places are where she can get ambushed? I'm getting the same fucking message about her having hurt her ankle, and I cannot find her.
I don't remember all the locations but the one I kept missing was nearby Lawrence place on the bottom right.

Last edited:

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
If you do not get any scenes in town its probably because you don't have any scenes in the dungeon. The more Kana gets harassed in the dungeon, the more Lawrence will try to harass her in town on that day. It drives up the "atmopshere" stat that will make it more likely. As for how, generally she bathes between 17:00 and 17:30 OR between 17:30 and 18:00 (not both) at random (if you call her between 17:00 and 17:30 and she is in the bath, she will NOT be in the bath at 17:30 to 18:00, then you can find out where she wants to go to (most of the time ramen shop (nothing happens there) or to eat curry at the cafe (Lawrence will harass her there if you are not there). The entire night/afternoon time harassment only happens if you are more than 15 minutes too late to your "date", say she says she wants to meet at the cafe at 18:00, you get there after 18:15 and Lawrence will be sitting with her.

Now you have the chance to interrupt them and then her affection with you will rise (I think) and you will have your normal date. Or you prentend you did not see her or miss it and then she will be gone after 18:30 (I think its 18:30) and will be harassed by Lawrence somewhere. Sometimes you can find them (for example second level of the cafe near the toilet or later at night in an alleyway (there are MULTIPLE alleyways btw. even if she uses the same line on the phone. There is one close to YOUR house, but there is also one close to Lawrences house. She will do h-stuff with him no matter if you actually see them together on the map or not (if you do not interrupt), but you will only unlock the scens in the dreamscape if you actually do see them together on the map. I think the scenes will unlock in the CG room though, regardless.

Also, you need to do regular nighttime exorcism and do the quests of the town to unlock more locations Kana can be harassed in.

For your sanity's sake I really recommend you find the savegame for new game+, cause if you got ng+ its a lot easier to fight through the tedious stuff, you won't have to grind as much (I think) and you can just focus on making progress and getting the scenes at a pace you are comfortable with.
Oh believe me I gave up doing this game legit hours ago, fuck that. Now I'm just trying to get the scenes I want, with the true path without Lawrence cucking MC and it's still a really fucking annoying game. I kinda like the setting, and the story but the gameplay is genuinely one of the most rage-inducing trash-heaps I've ever played. Fucking everything feels random, and basically nothing is explained.

Finally found that alley that Kana gives you 10 minutes head-start to get your ass to and thought you knew how to deal with that alley-creep? Yeah fuck you, she's in ANOTHER fucking alley that you have no fucking clue where that is, and you have so little time to find her it's not even funny.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I don't remember all the locations but the one I kept missing was nearby Lawrence plance on the bottom right.
THANK YOU! Does anyone know what the other alley places are?? I know 2 of them, one close to Lawrance home and one close to the Inn MC stay at:

1684088224687.png 1684088325738.png

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
does calling her stop the NTR? Kinda a bummer if it does, makes it too much netorase for me to enjoy.
I like to play NTR when i can finish the game and avoid the NTR at the same time. I basicaly play it like an horror game and this one is really good at this . So i glad calling stop the NTR , even if it's hard to do it at the right time (but it's part of the fun for me to not being sure if i will stop it or if something was happening or not )
To each their own i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: p23rklo and Gudil

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
I had minimum submission and they fucked after I couldn't find her once in the sprained ankle event (was doing a pure run), that was kinda fucked up

• Sad
Reactions: p23rklo
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes