Apr 24, 2018
You know seeing that post, by J-rat definitely makes a lot more sense for my situation now. I think piracy is a double edged sword. I buy games that I enjoy (even though it's controversial I do own both the jp/cn version along with the en version from dlsite) but without the exposure I wouldn't have even known about these games.

Back on topic, there is one more alleyway and that's below the west ward by the dark alley thingy. As for unlocking the house, after you do those, you should eat dinner with Kana and one day she'll tell you to head to the west ward as the mayor has something to tell them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: p23rklo and Yuuki4

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Oh believe me I gave up doing this game legit hours ago, fuck that. Now I'm just trying to get the scenes I want, with the true path without Lawrence cucking MC and it's still a really fucking annoying game. I kinda like the setting, and the story but the gameplay is genuinely one of the most rage-inducing trash-heaps I've ever played. Fucking everything feels random, and basically nothing is explained.

Finally found that alley that Kana gives you 10 minutes head-start to get your ass to and thought you knew how to deal with that alley-creep? Yeah fuck you, she's in ANOTHER fucking alley that you have no fucking clue where that is, and you have so little time to find her it's not even funny.
I don't know why you are torturing yourself like this to literally get the vanilla ending in a NTR centered game with heavy RNG, but you do you.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A heads up from the guide in japanese, the '?' just means its a wild card.
There is also another card you get on NG+ that cripples her stats.

But anyway, how the fuck do you find the ghost in hide and seek in the hospital. that shit makes no sense.
Can anyone give the actual card names from this chart? I can't figure out the MTL names for the cards.

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Where can you find the VIP ticket to the basement of the bar? Or in any other way gain access to it?

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know what varible number sets Lawrence atmosphere? MTool doesn't really give me any useful variable names:

1684155312920.png

I'm getting really weird scene-unlocks. I've unlocked one scene where he fondles her tits in the abandoned mansion, and then the first "Town" unlock I get is this one, where he literally fingerbangs her and straps vibrators on her and she lets him:
1684155469060.png

It seems weird to me that the game starts with that, but maybe the unlock orders are really just is THAT fucking random??
1684155676458.png

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Atmosphere is supposedly #90
Lawrence's Anger level is #1227

edit: these are the variable #s btw
Oh! I didn't even know about the anger level, is that also part of what scene that unlocks? I thought it was just "Atmosphere + her Submission" --> "These specific events can happen"

You need to upload the variables and get them translated. Takes about 5-10 min depending.

View attachment 2622857

You can find it here:

View attachment 2622860
Oh, I pressed that once and thought it was trying to translate the whole game since it took so long....
Thanks, now I have actual variable names lol

Reactions: HoodedSilence

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Oh! I didn't even know about the anger level, is that also part of what scene that unlocks? I thought it was just "Atmosphere + her Submission" --> "These specific events can happen"
From what Ive read, some scenes need his Anger level up (like the car scene)... but it also increases evening NTR event chance... maybe?

Reactions: kawakazs

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
OK, there's several variables that affects the scenes:

Atmosphere which is described in the guide, the higher it is the more extreme Lawrence's acts are. This increases in dungeons regardless if the attack is successful or not. Resets at end of the day, and only affects dungeon scenes. The value is approx 1/3 submission.
A hidden atmosphere which I've no idea does but it affects Kana and i think it's a 'base' level.
Grudge (or I prefer to call anger) - the higher the number the more likely Lawrence is going to act against Kana. This is raised whenever you block Lawrence or leave early from the dungeon. If Lawrence leaves for Tokyo it decreases 1 per day he's away.
Submission - this affects atmosphere and Kana's interactions between Lawrence and {MC}, it also triggers key events throughout the world.
Kana physical strength - the more tired she is then the less effective she's in combat and more likely submit to Lawrence's advances. This is indicated by both the journal and her speech.

{Edit}

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All these variables (and possibly more) all play into what happens when, little wonder it's so difficult to enable and track events especially as events don't always follow a logical order due to 'atmosphere' or should be more accurately called arousal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Garganiaz

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
damn, do i love a game that not serving the whole content to bite so fast and leaves many to chew on later. (no grindy grindy )
the dev just wont let the game be left and forgotten quick.
almost as if they try to steer the competition to be more complex in way.
i guess its time for simpler games that base the delivery on simpler machine like RPGM to spice things up a lil bit. i do enjoy it so much. cheers :coffee:

Reactions: NutInShell

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you! 2. Any particular stones (gimme names lol) I should be on the look-out for?

I probably shouldn't be playing this while running a fever because jfc some of these game-play systems are pissing me off :D
1684166255405.png
The frost right stone is my favorite. it can handle most solo bosses. It also helps a bit in dealing with physical enemies.
It can regen your mp when you have zero mp, it can let you move twice in one turn, and it can let you apply random effects with physical attacks.
keep in mind that don't try to do magic attacks on physical enemies. If your stats aren't high enough, then you lose against them, the best you can do is apply as many effects as you can to reduce them and buff yourself.
There is one nice combo to Use the frost right with fire right.
The Fire right stone can regen mp while spending tp, and it can deal damage by the total number of effects in the battle.
There are also other good combos, but they are all focused on magic damage, don't try to use them against the physical enemy, leave it the Kana if its possible.
The key is never let your mp become zero, most stones have its own way on regen mp,
The basic fight strategy is:
1. only use your basic mana burst skill when it can one-shot minions, only use it to grind weak enemies, and never use it in any hard battles.
2. First use the initial ability, either give enemy effects or give yourself effects, this skill cost mp and gives tp
3. use a multi-hit attack/another attack to spend tp
4. always plan out how to regen mana.

This game is really grindy tho, just play it slowly and don't get rush on CGs, then it should be fun.

Don't spam Kana's ability, her taunt is an amazing ability that can regen mana and let you stun enemies. But you need to keep her tp over 50 or leave her at least 100mp for emergency usage.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Okay, this is actually starting to piss me off. Why the fuck do I keep getting this fucking scene this early????
1684171504104.png

This is my gallery, it's pretty fucking empty. I've basically just cleared the abandoned mansion and unlocked the Cafe. She's been to dinner there twice, TOTAL!

1684171443992.png

This is where the scene unlocks. All I do is leave her here with Lawrence. At that point he has 15 (FIFTEEN!!) Submission, his anger level is ONE
1684171750704.png 1684171642446.png

According to the guide, this scene requires the toystore, which I am no where near unlocking. At all.
1684171985068.png
1684172066747.png

What the fuck am I missing?? The games flow is completely fucking broken.

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Okay, this is actually starting to piss me off. Why the fuck do I keep getting this fucking scene this early????
View attachment 2623462

This is my gallery, it's pretty fucking empty. I've basically just cleared the abandoned mansion and unlocked the Cafe. She's been to dinner there twice, TOTAL!

View attachment 2623459

This is where the scene unlocks. All I do is leave her here with Lawrence. At that point he has 15 (FIFTEEN!!) Submission, his anger level is ONE
View attachment 2623473 View attachment 2623464

According to the guide, this scene requires the toystore, which I am no where near unlocking. At all.
View attachment 2623485
View attachment 2623493

What the fuck am I missing?? The games flow is completely fucking broken.
That's interesting. Can you upload your save? I want to see what's happening.

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
That's interesting. Can you upload your save? I want to see what's happening.
Sure! It's save 4, just let it play out by leaving them be. She'll get attacked in an alley to but you should be unlocking that scene. Save 5 is just after that evening (where I blocked the alley-attack), if you go to sleep you'll get tossed into the shadow-realm where that scene shows as unlocked. If you go to the gallery after that, it should look like mine.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes