jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys, what are the new things in 1.2 compared to 1.1? Please spoil me XD
For example, is the bar VIP card available now? That's one of the things that frustrated me the most.
Also I got a weird bug where Kana is always stuck in the cinema at night time, or when she visit it in the afternoon. That means... no cinema scenes peeping, and no vanilla sex :cry: I think I got this after skipping lines too much haha. And it gets passed to the new game+ too.
It looks like the changes are:
  1. Some images missing from 1.1 were added: In 1.1, protag and Kana sex scene with large protag penis and max Kana submission actually uses images with medium protag penis
  2. Updated translations
  3. Some images were removed: jumpscare and some other miscellaneous images

Reactions: chronoTrigg

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
  1. Some images missing from 1.1 were added: In 1.1, protag and Kana sex scene with large protag penis and max Kana submission actually uses images with medium protag penis
  2. Updated translations
its fully uncensored? and what Jump scare?

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
its fully uncensored? and what Jump scare?
The 5 images added in 1.2 are uncensored, yes.
The jumpscare images are 3 files named "CG-Jump scare-1", "CG-Jump scare-2" and ""CG-Jump scare-3" in the game data. I have never seen them when playing the game.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
The jumpscare images are 3 files named "CG-Jump scare-1", "CG-Jump scare-2" and ""CG-Jump scare-3" in the game data. I have never seen them when playing the game.
when you play seek and hide with ghost girl you will see it =))

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Jump scare It might be just for true end and I never finish the true end because its Vanilla and Vanilla is really not my think lol

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Jump scare It might be just for true end and I never finish the true end because its Vanilla and Vanilla is really not my think lol
I've gone through the true end route and don't remember seeing them there either. They're probably unused game assets.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I've gone through the true end route and don't remember seeing them there either. They're probably unused game assets.
I think the new update removed them, because so many user talking about it in an old version of the game

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
  2. Updated translations
So no big change then :cry:

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
I think the new update removed them, because so many user talking about it in an old version of the game
Yeah, that's possible. Probably on the JP versions but I can't be bothered to get those versions to check.

So no big change then :cry:
I doubt the developers will release any big updates for this game. The game's nearly nearly 2 years old at this point.
A 2nd set of ASMR tracks was announced last week if you're interested in that, though.

Reactions: chronoTrigg

Dot69

Jun 2, 2023
Can someone explain population growth? I get the gist, but after playing with ghost girl and exorcising during the day dozens of times, I still haven't progressed past the Bar opening. I'm stumped lol

Edit: Basically, how much of each progresses the town?

Edit: Lol, figured it out. You have to talk to the mayer and only between 17:00-18:00 and it unlocks a whole mechanic. Sheesh this game sucks at explaining what to do, but at least I can progress now

Last edited:

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone confirm a couple of things for me? Once the park scene with Kana triggers after you discover the hidden room in the mansion, would it then be impossible to trigger any sex scenes between Kana and Lawrence in any capacity? Because I went exploring dungeons the next day with Kana equipped with curse and while she went in to red multiple times, L did nothing.
Second question is whether Kana can be impregnated by L and will we still be able to trigger true end if all the other conditions are met?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone confirm a couple of things for me? Once the park scene with Kana triggers after you discover the hidden room in the mansion, would it then be impossible to trigger any sex scenes between Kana and Lawrence in any capacity? Because I went exploring dungeons the next day with Kana equipped with curse and while she went in to red multiple times, L did nothing.
Second question is whether Kana can be impregnated by L and will we still be able to trigger true end if all the other conditions are met?
If you've triggered the scene in the park where McCuck-kun and Kana confront L about the blackmail stuff, then all NTR type events stop completely. It doesn't matter if it's day-time events or night-time events. Without the blackmail, L can't actually do anything to Kana on account of the fact that she can kick his ass every which way even when she's tired.

Kana can be impregnated by L, and I believe she can be impregnated by him during the True Ending line, though it has to happen before the events where the blackmail is revealed. This is really difficult to achieve though because of how the submission stat works. I don't know if the version you have has that fairy in NG+ that can raise or lower the submission stat and which is present in the gallery room. Without it, your only way to lower the stat is sex with MC and that risks impregnating Kana with MC's kid first, on top of being painfully slow. (It takes multiple days to account for even 1 big day of L doing stuff to Kana.)

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
If you've triggered the scene in the park where McCuck-kun and Kana confront L about the blackmail stuff, then all NTR type events stop completely. It doesn't matter if it's day-time events or night-time events. Without the blackmail, L can't actually do anything to Kana on account of the fact that she can kick his ass every which way even when she's tired.
There is a scene of both MC and Kana confronting L? lol. So, in my first true ending playthrough, this whole confrontation never happened. Kana revealed the truth to MC, MC never interacted directly with L after, next day went to dungeon, L and Kana scenes stopped, the day after was the weekend, beat the boss and achieved the ending. In my second playthrough for True ending, Kana revealed the truth and next day day scenes stopped, but this time after day stuff I made MC meet L in bar for salary and thats when L tried to reveal Kana's true identity to MC and showed him pics of what L did with Kana, which led to MC threatening L back with legal consequences? And that scene honestly made true ending so much better for me. But yeah, never had a scene of MC and Kana confronting L together, how to achieve that?
And if Kana can kick L's ass even when shes tired then why did day time events always hinge on Kana having to be tired (forcing you to screw her equipment build to achieve it?)

Kana can be impregnated by L, and I believe she can be impregnated by him during the True Ending line, though it has to happen before the events where the blackmail is revealed. This is really difficult to achieve though because of how the submission stat works. I don't know if the version you have has that fairy in NG+ that can raise or lower the submission stat and which is present in the gallery room. Without it, your only way to lower the stat is sex with MC and that risks impregnating Kana with MC's kid first, on top of being painfully slow. (It takes multiple days to account for even 1 big day of L doing stuff to Kana.)
Yeah, I am playing the NG+, but didnt realise the fairy could do that lol. I guess I will use that and try because yeah, i so far end up with the Kana in the bar scene which prevents true ending from happening and I was only avoiding it by making Kana go out to clear ghosts in the city wards after dinner, but that also prevents L from doing anything after day stuff.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There is a scene of both MC and Kana confronting L? lol. So, in my first true ending playthrough, this whole confrontation never happened. Kana revealed the truth to MC, MC never interacted directly with L after, next day went to dungeon, L and Kana scenes stopped, the day after was the weekend, beat the boss and achieved the ending. In my second playthrough for True ending, Kana revealed the truth and next day day scenes stopped, but this time after day stuff I made MC meet L in bar for salary and thats when L tried to reveal Kana's true identity to MC and showed him pics of what L did with Kana, which led to MC threatening L back with legal consequences? And that scene honestly made true ending so much better for me. But yeah, never had a scene of MC and Kana confronting L together, how to achieve that?
And if Kana can kick L's ass even when shes tired then why did day time events always hinge on Kana having to be tired (forcing you to screw her equipment build to achieve it?)

Yeah, I am playing the NG+, but didnt realise the fairy could do that lol. I guess I will use that and try because yeah, i so far end up with the Kana in the bar scene which prevents true ending from happening and I was only avoiding it by making Kana go out to clear ghosts in the city wards after dinner, but that also prevents L from doing anything after day stuff.
I honestly don't remember all the details about the confrontation scene(s) about Kana's situation and stopping the blackmail. I remember Kana being there... but I could just be remembering wrong. It's been ages since I did a full playthrough of the game and I only ever did that particular event one time. Had plenty of other stuff to focus on after all.

As for why the events only happen when Kana needs to rest, that's easy. Those are the only times when L and Kana are in a place where they're not threatened by spirits. They don't explicitly state this in the game, but they do mention that those rooms are the only ones that are safe in each location. L can hardly boink Kana if some random spirit might show up and kill the both of them or something. If Kana isn't taking time to rest, L can't really pressure her to take breaks when their job IS to clear those places out, not to mention that she can use the fighting as an excuse.

As for the fairies, well, in the version of the game I played, the fairy that did that didn't appear until my second NG+, from what I remember, but again, been a long time since I played the game. There should be three of them in the gallery room if this feature is available.

Just be careful with that because messing with the submission stat can lead to some weird results at times. It's generally best to do that right before going to sleep after any night events are done.

OmegaShinryu

Oct 27, 2019
Kana isn't in the confrontation scene, but if you advance her events enough lawrence tries to tell MC about her true name and MC goes "yeah i know, and i know you've been blackmailing her, stop it or else" and he pisses off permanently from harrassing her.

the fairies are NG+, also at least in the latest version which i think i got, the curse mark seems to be bugged and kana and lawrence just get perma-locked in combat if she has it equipped.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes