chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
Oi mates, what would be two best routes for Kana in hospital? One for getting her to the core ASAP and second for letting her enjoy her time with Lawrence
actually you don't need care about her, if you want avoid ntr, you can farm item for her by clear orange enemy and run fast to door of boss then summon her before law harass she

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Would anyone recommend any similar games to this? This is my favorite NTR RPG, not because of the battle mechanics or anything like that, but simply because the NTR is fairly random. Lawrence's actions are influenced by variables of course, but you never know what he's going to try, and it makes every playthrough unique. That keeps it very spicy. Are there any other NTR games with that kind of unpredictability, RPG or not?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Would anyone recommend any similar games to this? This is my favorite NTR RPG, not because of the battle mechanics or anything like that, but simply because the NTR is fairly random. Lawrence's actions are influenced by variables of course, but you never know what he's going to try, and it makes every playthrough unique. That keeps it very spicy. Are there any other NTR games with that kind of unpredictability, RPG or not?
Out of way too many NTR games out there, I honestly don't remember a single one that has any kind of even vague semi-randomness to it in the same way that Nebel does.

The only one that comes close, sort of, is the NTR Knight game, but that's only if you leave a bunch of bulls active. Even then, the actions of each bull are entirely linear, so after a bit, you can kind of predict what's happening at times. Even then, the time system there is dumber than Nebel's and there's nothing to do other than collect events. The only thing it does better than Nebel is that the MC can fuck the heroine a lot more and the whole thing is animated.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
All of the games that Breast Mafia made has an RNG, but well... Their art isn't for everyone.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Off the top of my head, "Scars of Summer" should have some degree of RNG with how many people can NTR the MC in the game, but you have to trigger/start each of the other character's routes first.

Last edited:

xivas

Oct 8, 2023
I honestly have not found something thats EXACTLY like this, but as others mentioned, Scars of Summer (SoS) is a close one. NTR Knight (NTRK) is sort of too, but it is a lot more simplified

Both SoS and NTRK are games with multiple potential rivals instead of just one, however a lot of them wont activate unless you purposely trigger the route....and some of these triggers are REALLY easy to spot. So for example it is actually very easy to go full pure-love in SoS, because the path to pure-love is completely different from other NTR routes. Nothing you do on your way to pure love will force trigger other NTR routes, which is a bit disappointing.

However if you are able to get over the hurdle of "actively choose to make more rivals", then SoS becomes a very fun and challenging game where you are constantly trying to stop others approach your love interest, while figuring out the route to pure love.

NTRK is similar but I personally find it much easier to stop the rivals due to less areas to explore in general.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't really consider Scars of Summer as being similar in any real way. Leaving aside the fact that there's no real gameplay, there's also the matter that all of the "bulls" have to be activated by player action, and all of them have scripted linear events. Some amount of randomness might occur if there's more than one activated if they have overlapping days of activity, but aside from that, all of their events are linear or outright player driven.

Once you figure that out, the game becomes a lot less interesting.

It's not like Nebel at all, where the game runs through randomized variables, leaving you guessing if something is gonna happen in any given time slot, leaving you with some days where nothing happens all night, and some days where something happens in every time slot.

darthilya

May 22, 2018
why it is whole 4.5 gigs, did you shove inside also jap and eng version of the game?
There are two versions of audio in mp3 and wav, wav is far more heavy than mp3, also have variations of SE + it has subbed videos in JPN and (TCN, SCN languages) and yes when unzipped it is 6.5 GB

asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone here have a qq account that can join a qq group, I'm asking because I have found a modded version made by the Chinese players, but need help getting that version by joining their group. Please PM me if anyone is capable of doing so.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
Does anyone here have a qq account that can join a qq group, I'm asking because I have found a modded version made by the Chinese players, but need help getting that version by joining their group. Please PM me if anyone is capable of doing so.
wow.... then what's new in the mod version?

3.30 star(s) 43 Votes