dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
According to the walkthrough, you start getting H scenes on the 3rd day. I tried using the cameras around the location she was at and couldnt find anything. The first time I played the game, I went a few days without finding any scenes. Anyone able to give me an idea on how to get started on this game please?

Olakas123e

Feb 8, 2020
According to the walkthrough, you start getting H scenes on the 3rd day. I tried using the cameras around the location she was at and couldnt find anything. The first time I played the game, I went a few days without finding any scenes. Anyone able to give me an idea on how to get started on this game please?
Typically, if it's completely red, you can spend about an hour and there will be an interaction.
If it turns red, then yellow and red again it means yes or yes, there will be a scene. In this case, even if you call, it will not stop the scene and will give you more submission points.
It should be noted that if you want scenes to appear more frequently you must remove all the equipment from
kana.

Reactions: dodo108

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Typically, if it's completely red, you can spend about an hour and there will be an interaction.
If it turns red, then yellow and red again it means yes or yes, there will be a scene. In this case, even if you call, it will not stop the scene and will give you more submission points.
It should be noted that if you want scenes to appear more frequently you must remove all the equipment from
kana.
Damn, I dont think Ive even seen it turn red. Ill try again though, I appreciate the info.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Damn, I dont think Ive even seen it turn red. Ill try again though, I appreciate the info.
When you're in the dungeons, try to guide Kana towards red ghost rooms, unless you've built Kana to be an absolute unit, she'll almost always fail at those rooms. After that, you're basically guaranteed a red interaction when she rests.

Reactions: dodo108

Yedder

Jul 13, 2018
Guys. How to get L ending?
I got bar ending on the 1st run then the 2nd run I've try to get L ending. I only choose money and camera to 2nd. After some point FMC still go to the bar event. I've tried not to go in the bar but still the same. How to prevent the bar route?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I got bar ending on the 1st run then the 2nd run I've try to get L ending. I only choose money and camera to 2nd. After some point FMC still go to the bar event. I've tried not to go in the bar but still the same. How to prevent the bar route?
What do you mean by "L ending" and "Bar ending"? Because doesn't aren't the names for any endings in the game.

By "bar ending", do you mean "Bad Ending 1"? which is basically the Netorare ending? Because if so, that IS the official "Lawrence Wins" ending. There is no worse ending than that one in terms of just letting the dude do whatever he wants with/to Kana and always occurs when submission hits 1200 points and overrides every other ending.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
There is 4 ending, 1 good end( main live with GF and ghost 'GF', 1 normal end- ghost take over the body gf and live with main, 1 ntr end gf live with L-san or ntr by herself if L-san out and 1 slutty end GF become AV for L-san.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes