nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How to find out the number of affection or corruption points?
You need to unlock 5th and final panel of lewd stats, which requires beating succubus in the dream (and maybe also unlocking panel 4 first, which takes items from mansion).

Also keep in mind beyond submission there are also mood points, which decide most scenes. They reset daily to submission/3, and are gained every time a scene happens. So if Lawrence plays with the girl a lot during a day expect heavier scenes in the evening, if he does nothing evening scenes will likely be limited to foreplay.

S1lverGun

Jan 28, 2019
Where is mountains location? I got old man in town and he gave me quest to go to mountains and exorcism it but i can find it anywhere on map

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Where is mountains location? I got old man in town and he gave me quest to go to mountains and exorcism it but i can find it anywhere on map
You mean for the Hostspring quest? That location is only available on the weekend because you need to go with Kana during the day. It's on the right side of the screen, a little above the usual town locations.

Reactions: S1lverGun

Olakas123e

Feb 8, 2020
Guys, a question where is the secret passage? I've been combing the asahane mansion for a while and to this day I have no idea where it is.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, a question where is the secret passage? I've been combing the asahane mansion for a while and to this day I have no idea where it is.
If it's the one I think you're asking about, it's the one with a little shrine you interact with to access. That should lead you to the Hidden Room.

Mar 9, 2021
Anyone know a game like this one? Absolutely love the hidden ntr system used with the danger meter.
NTR Survival Z is a good one, though I'll readily admit that the art isn't as good.
Scars of Summer is the classic most people talk about, and NTR Knight is much the same.
Honestly, you might want to even play the previous game by this guy, Semen Squeezing Devil.

Hidden NTR is a pretty good aspect of NTR when it's actually used, so I'm surprised I could list off so few examples.

Last edited:

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not really a fan of NTR games...but Bad Ending 2, where you lose to the final boss four times, was pretty funny (and I wish they expanded on it a bit).

The main character's girlfriend - who in most people's games is likely cheating on him with Lawrence and the entire town - gets turned into his actual childhood friend, the same one from the true ending. Unlike the previous girlfriend, she's stayed loyal and has loved him for the past twenty years. And due to her immense magical power, there's no way that Lawrence or any other puny human would be able to blackmail her like they did to Kana (she'd probably just kill them if they tried).

Other than the true ending, Bad Ending 2 probably gives the main character the happiest post-game life. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: timurotbasaroglu
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes