DaturaDesire

Sep 18, 2020
Is there anyway to turn off the clock sound?

If I turn down BGS then it also turn down the moaning sound. So that is not an option I want.

Yinami

Jan 19, 2023
If you've triggered the scene in the park where McCuck-kun and Kana confront L about the blackmail stuff, then all NTR type events stop completely. It doesn't matter if it's day-time events or night-time events. Without the blackmail, L can't actually do anything to Kana on account of the fact that she can kick his ass every which way even when she's tired.

Kana can be impregnated by L, and I believe she can be impregnated by him during the True Ending line, though it has to happen before the events where the blackmail is revealed. This is really difficult to achieve though because of how the submission stat works. I don't know if the version you have has that fairy in NG+ that can raise or lower the submission stat and which is present in the gallery room. Without it, your only way to lower the stat is sex with MC and that risks impregnating Kana with MC's kid first, on top of being painfully slow. (It takes multiple days to account for even 1 big day of L doing stuff to Kana.)
Do you have a save file for this specific scene trigger? i just tried so many playthroughs my 7th now and i still can't trigger this.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Do you have a save file for this specific scene trigger? i just tried so many playthroughs my 7th now and i still can't trigger this.
You mean for the confrontation between Lawrence and McCuck-kun to stop the NTR stuff on Kana?

Well... I dumped my whole save folder here. Save 5 is right before you can go to grab the True Ending. Go exorcise somewhere (just don't beat the final boss at the big Mansion) and then come back. Then go find L at the bar and ask him for the pay. When you do, it'll trigger the dialogue in question.

I have no idea if you can trigger it in some other way or circumstance, but this is the fastest way that I know of. Either way, it seems that Kana really wasn't present during the scene, so unless there's some other variation of it, I just didn't remember stuff right.

Yinami

Jan 19, 2023
You mean for the confrontation between Lawrence and McCuck-kun to stop the NTR stuff on Kana?

Well... I dumped my whole save folder here. Save 5 is right before you can go to grab the True Ending. Go exorcise somewhere (just don't beat the final boss at the big Mansion) and then come back. Then go find L at the bar and ask him for the pay. When you do, it'll trigger the dialogue in question.

I have no idea if you can trigger it in some other way or circumstance, but this is the fastest way that I know of. Either way, it seems that Kana really wasn't present during the scene, so unless there's some other variation of it, I just didn't remember stuff right.
is this trigger scene necessary to prevent blackmailing?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
is this trigger scene necessary to prevent blackmailing?
I don't understand what you're asking...

This scene stops the blackmail. As in, it no longer happens after this scene occurs.

You cannot "prevent" the blackmail, because the blackmail happens before McCuck-kun finds out everything he needs to know about it to stop it. You can only prevent lewd stuff from happening to Kana by making sure that she doesn't need to rest during the day and that you cock-block L during the night.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
If you've triggered the scene in the park where McCuck-kun and Kana confront L about the blackmail stuff, then all NTR type events stop completely. It doesn't matter if it's day-time events or night-time events. Without the blackmail, L can't actually do anything to Kana on account of the fact that she can kick his ass every which way even when she's tired.

Kana can be impregnated by L, and I believe she can be impregnated by him during the True Ending line, though it has to happen before the events where the blackmail is revealed. This is really difficult to achieve though because of how the submission stat works. I don't know if the version you have has that fairy in NG+ that can raise or lower the submission stat and which is present in the gallery room. Without it, your only way to lower the stat is sex with MC and that risks impregnating Kana with MC's kid first, on top of being painfully slow. (It takes multiple days to account for even 1 big day of L doing stuff to Kana.)
Wait, there's a thing about impregnation here? I've played through all endings and in none of them was there a mention about Kana getting impregnated. I did find it weird that there was a status related to this but impregnation was never mentioned, either in game events or in endings.

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
does anyone know how much each AV would sell? i comeback after sometimes and forgot how many i earned, its really a bother sine i dont want to trigger the special ending yet :ROFLMAO:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait, there's a thing about impregnation here? I've played through all endings and in none of them was there a mention about Kana getting impregnated. I did find it weird that there was a status related to this but impregnation was never mentioned, either in game events or in endings.
Yes, Kana can get pregnant during the game. She has a chance to be impregnated that depends on the time of the month if my memory isn't failing me. The chance is pretty small though, and L has higher odds of impregnating her than the MC does if both of them shoot their shot in the same period, so to speak. If Kana ends up pregnant, the ending text changes for some of the endings depending on who's kid she has at the time.

The only ending where Kana always absolutely ends up pregnant is the NTR ending, but in that ending Kana doesn't care to find out who the father is or when she was impregnated or anything.

That said, the pregnancy doesn't DO anything in game and even if you keep playing and entire in-game months pass, she never starts showing that she's pregnant. Nor does she ever give birth in-game or anything. Obviously, the game wasn't designed to last that long.

Outside of absurd luck, odds are that most of the time players will beat the final boss before 3 full months are complete and Kana won't end up pregnant at all, or if she does, it'll be near the end of the run and long before she'd be supposed to show any signs of it, even morning sickness or the like.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
yeah there is one scene about kana get impregnation by L in route NTR, i wish that is better but maybe dev dont care about give birth

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
How to unlock status 4 and 5? I have those mystery coins, I pressed 5 but Astrea says she is away. And I know about dream world, what I don't know is how to get here

darthilya

May 22, 2018
How to unlock status 4 and 5? I have those mystery coins, I pressed 5 but Astrea says she is away. And I know about dream world, what I don't know is how to get here
For 4 you need to collect 5? coins (most of them are in old mansion) and call Astraea (T button and demon icon)
For 5 you need to defeat Astraea, to do so use your phone to call her and ask her to meet, or just let Lawrence mess up with Kana (for example let him have her at the maid cafe) and you will be teleported there. In dream space, go all the way down and you will see Ria

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
For 4 you need to collect 5? coins (most of them are in old mansion) and call Astraea (T button and demon icon)
For 5 you need to defeat Astraea, to do so use your phone to call her and ask her to meet, or just let Lawrence mess up with Kana (for example let him have her at the maid cafe) and you will be teleported there. In dream space, go all the way down and you will see Ria
I searched everything in the mansions, I added more coins with cheats and Astraea keep saying saying she is away

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Oi mates, what would be two best routes for Kana in hospital? One for getting her to the core ASAP and second for letting her enjoy her time with Lawrence

OmegaShinryu

Oct 27, 2019
Oi mates, what would be two best routes for Kana in hospital? One for getting her to the core ASAP and second for letting her enjoy her time with Lawrence
the routes change every time you go in. you're supposed to send her through the doors with easy enemies. so do that if you want to ASAP the boss, and unequip her and send her into a hard room if you want the lawrence time.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes