Aug 23, 2018
There's no rush. I'm such a sucker for dialogue/scene variations such as these, though they are rarely if ever worth the effort put in. Thankfully, this game's gallery is shared between save files, and as long as I view the gallery on a "pregnant" save file, the endings will reflect that state accordingly. So there's no need for me to unlock every endings on every pregnancy state. Wish they'd just ask you to choose which variation you'd like to see though.

Also why I "hate" games that give you multiple ways to lose your virginity (and give you a variation of the normal scene if it happens to be your first). So much struggle for two more lines of dialogue lol

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's no rush. I'm such a sucker for dialogue/scene variations such as these, though they are rarely if ever worth the effort put in. Thankfully, this game's gallery is shared between save files, and as long as I view the gallery on a "pregnant" save file, the endings will reflect that state accordingly. So there's no need for me to unlock every endings on every pregnancy state. Wish they'd just ask you to choose which variation you'd like to see though.

Also why I "hate" games that give you multiple ways to lose your virginity (and give you a variation of the normal scene if it happens to be your first). So much struggle for two more lines of dialogue lol
Well, I threw in my entire saves folder. Saves 1 to 7 or 8 should have that variation I mentioned, where Kana's pregnant with MC's kid after being fucked a lot by Lawrence, though if I remember right, it's only in the Possession Bad End that they really comment on who the father is because Hotaru can tell somehow.

Either way, just pick one of those, go to the gallery and enjoy.

There may be other variations in there hell knows I messed around with this game a LOT...

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks a lot. As for the variations, I can confirm that the text will acknowledge Kana's pregnancy by Lawrence in all the other endings too. Normal, True, Possession, and Netorase. Haven't checked on Netorare end yet, though I read somewhere here that she gets pregnant no matter what in that ending. Even in the nornal end, Kana will realize MC is not the father and quietly abort the pregnancy

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

Evil812

Feb 22, 2021
Only the last four or five lines of each ending are changed.
It turns out that if she gets pregnant by Lawrence, Kana has an abortion. If the pregnancy comes from the MC's , everyone is happy.

Bullcatcher

Mar 18, 2023
the voice actress sounds really cute, the way she´s saying "Geisterjäger", for me as german, makes me wanna be a ghost and the h(a)unting can start :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nebel Geisterjäger [v1.2] [BBQ Lover] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [586 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NebelGeisterjager-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i remember this being really hot but some wasted potential as you can't see anything as it happens only after, is there a way to catch them in the act and watch? cause i only saw it in the gallery after the fact which took away some of the punch of the corruption ramp up

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes