May 17, 2017

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

Added 2023-02

R_A.jpg
Here is the thing, I like Daisy Ridley, but Rey as character is pisses me off, so I'm in two minds here o_O
But Elizabeth Olsen as Rey from 2-3 month ago was totally insane and unexpected to imagine, need more

Thanks mindoss75!

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021
OP Updated!

Added 2023-02

View attachment 2437458
Here is the thing, I like Daisy Ridley, but Rey as character is pisses me off, so I'm in two minds here o_O
But Elizabeth Olsen as Rey from 2-3 month ago was totally insane and unexpected to imagine, need more

Thanks mindoss75!
Yeah, I agree - Daisy did what she could with a cardboard character.
Honestly the fact that I love seeing Rey gangbanged may stem from the fact that I hate the character so much lol

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, I agree - Daisy did what she could with a cardboard character.
Honestly the fact that I love seeing Rey gangbanged may stem from the fact that I hate the character so much lol
cardboard character? is that what we're calling Disney's woke entitled no development characters these days?

Reactions: Ra Kek and Keffisch

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
cardboard character? is that what we're calling Disney's woke entitled no development characters these days?
Please don't use the word "woke" when you don't like something. You should try explaining why you don't like it instead.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Please don't use the word "woke" when you don't like something. You should try explaining why you don't like it instead.
Something being woke and something I don't like are two different things. I never stated a like or dislike of Rey.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
explaining why you don't like it instead.
idk what is the word limitation for thread replies, but it may not be enough anyway. To express all my feelings about Sequels/DisneySW. :p
And it will be kinda off topic, but you can go to r/StarWars, there is a lots of ppl who will do it gladly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zarathos4

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Curious, could someone post the one he did of Daisy Ridley from The Murder on The Orient Express, the one of her taking off the Trenchcoat?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote