5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
From page:

"Negisaray profile is under review.
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Almost four months after starting the page it's still not approved (or rejected).

• Haha
Reactions: Troll

bolek55

Aug 28, 2021
From page:

PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

Almost four months after starting the page it's still not approved (or rejected).
I also noticed it.

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
From page:

I spoke to negi about that and they said they've just ignored his request to join that site idk what their doing now for trying to find a new site.

Apr 11, 2021
Was missing several images that I've only seen in low-res versions and have been looking forever - glad I found this thread, cheers! :D

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
What’s the decryption key?
There isn't any, Link should work just fine. Try putting in the Mega Link directly (also there's a newer post a few posts above yours).

Negisaray's Subscribestar still isn't approved; at this point it feels like they are trolling him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote