5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Currently there is no "2022-05" set since Negisaray's Patreon account was terminated before it could be released.
So even if he'd remove the Vore content from his page they still terminated him anyway? lol Patreon is such a garbage platform man. Those artists must really enjoy being in the boiling pot. Because I'm still surprised their hasn't be a mass exodus like those political people did.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
So even if he'd remove the Vore content from his page they still terminated him anyway? lol Patreon is such a garbage platform man. Those artists must really enjoy being in the boiling pot. Because I'm still surprised their hasn't be a mass exodus like those political people did.
Vore? Are you sure you're not thinking of Ninjartist? I've never known Negisaray to do vore.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Vore? Are you sure you're not thinking of Ninjartist? I've never known Negisaray to do vore.
My mistake on that. I must of mistaken the two due to both of their username started with "N". Even still, it doesn't dismiss the part that the platform itself has garbage rules run by people harassed artists. When the purpose the platform should be doing is transferring money from supporters, that it. Not dictating what content shouldn't or should be made.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
My mistake on that. I must of mistaken the two due to both of their username started with "N". Even still, it doesn't dismiss the part that the platform itself has garbage rules run by people harassed artists. When the purpose the platform should be doing is transferring money from supporters, that it. Not dictating what content shouldn't or should be made.
well they are now well established and can afford to lose the income from undesirable sources. Really hope it backfires on them.

Reactions: Death69inc

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Was the Daisy Ridley from the Orient Express one ever in a set, and does anyone have the high quality versions?

Gigi9

Nov 8, 2020
I would love to see a Serana from Skyrim set made by this man! That would be awesome...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote