5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zennsfw

Oct 15, 2021
yeah the patreon is down
Zennsfw here. My patreon has gone down with the changing policies of Patreon, you'll find the same for any other artists who do those face swaps. Unfortunately for those who respect their privacy, Blogger is the only place you can see my stuff as every other platform has suspended me or hid my work when I get to posting. I'm working on a subscribestar in the meantime. You should see updates on the still.

I'm happy to know you guys are fans here. I hope to connect you guys to new works. Check me out!

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Zennsfw here. My patreon has gone down with the changing policies of Patreon, you'll find the same for any other artists who do those face swaps. Unfortunately for those who respect their privacy, Blogger is the only place you can see my stuff as every other platform has suspended me or hid my work when I get to posting. I'm working on a subscribestar in the meantime. You should see updates on the still.

I'm happy to know you guys are fans here. I hope to connect you guys to new works. Check me out!
best of luck man !

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

hi mate. i rly like your work. can you tell me pls, is this your art? i cnt find it on you blog page

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Blogger is blocked in many countries. Even VPNs don't work. I can't see your stuff. Make a thread on F95 to share.

zennsfw

Oct 15, 2021
Blogger is blocked in many countries. Even VPNs don't work. I can't see your stuff. Make a thread on F95 to share.
I'm kinda new to the forums, so i don't have the permissions to make a new thread.
I guess i will post my works if someone could make a new thread for me?

There's also a chance my stuff gets removed due to the nature of it being photoshopped nudes rather than painted stuff.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm kinda new to the forums, so i don't have the permissions to make a new thread.

There's also a chance my stuff gets removed due to the nature of it being photoshopped nudes rather than painted stuff.
not here

Troll

Apr 22, 2017

Ticket , and I'm sure mods will be receptive. The community here is generally well behaved :)

Reactions: DeathlyHanSolo

Mr.X_17

Apr 23, 2023

Never expected to see you of all people here, I’m sure you’d be able to share your work here, people are chill most of the time

Reactions: DeathlyHanSolo

Ponyo10

Mar 24, 2022

Where can we see all your works? Your Blog doesn't have the posts on your Tumblr several years ago. And your Blog doesn't have all the posts of the CSP series.

• Sad
Reactions: zennsfw

zennsfw

Oct 15, 2021
Where can we see all your works? Your Blog doesn't have the posts on your Tumblr several years ago. And your Blog doesn't have all the posts of the CSP series.
I'll put up an archive next month. But for the meantime i need to figure out how I'm supposed to go posting on this site. It's a little more work than I'm used to.

Reactions: Troll
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote