5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys, did any1 know ? did he gone too?

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Way too much StarWars content as well.
Don't even get me wrong. I like the star wars stuff too especially if it's Rey stuff, but the heels are drawn very invasively and most of the time, they don't even fit the scenario where it makes more sense since they're already completely naked, for them to be barefoot too.

Mar 14, 2019
Don't even get me wrong. I like the star wars stuff too especially if it's Rey stuff, but the heels are drawn very invasively and most of the time, they don't even fit the scenario where it makes more sense since they're already completely naked, for them to be barefoot too.
Actually this doesnt make any sense

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Respectfully, I disagree. I enjoy when a girl is wearing large heels. I REALLY enjoy when a girl is Only wearing large heels. What a character would wear or has worn in their IP is only relevant to me if it helps identify an otherwise obscure character. Heels are just hot and I think they fit in quite well with the concept of R34. What would be out of place for me is if you took any of the Rey images and put Barney the dinosaur in the background mugging someone.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote