VN Ren'Py Abandoned Neighbor's Family [v0.3] [GNG]

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Wow that was...bad. The characters didn't look all that great, and the dude needs a proof-reader for his script. Games like these...the occasional typo is fine, but this kind of constant broken English is just distracting.

Also, all those "flash of white" and "movement but not really movement" transitions have to go. Aside from that, maybe the game will be totally different and this was just a demo, but the story moved way too quick. The mother on her knees ready to suck your cock in 2 minutes. Always better to have a bit of seduction. To see her reserve slipping.

Last edited:

MIF-78

May 21, 2017
Copied from the author's site.

Release date and.. something else.

Aug 15 at 10:14pm
Hey everyone! I apologize, but the date of release will be on next week. I had some problems with my health and my main job but in compensation I'll send you pictures of new release.

Last edited:

armaggidon

Jun 2, 2017
Copied from the author's site.

Release date and.. something else.

Aug 15 at 10:14pm
Hey everyone! I apologize, but the date of release will be on next week. I had some problems with my health and my main job but in compensation I'll send you pictures of new release.

Thank you

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
maybe its just me... but i fucking hate the "game over" in a game like that. its kind of stupid and look like forcing you to do some specific shit, no choices, just "stfu and do this or that , or you get a game over" ... i hate those game over in game like that :(

that shouldnt exist
so true so true, tell then how it is.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I would say the game is a clone of MSN - Pandelo uploaded v0.2 16th july and first info on patreon for this game is 19th. So...

It's not bad, but not masterpiece either. There are some completely incomprehensible words/sentences and some (unintentionally) hillarious - like when Ann said something like: "Now I'm off to make my daddy happy." Girl, you should not tell that to your neighbor! XD

Models are already used - Graham from DMD and I think Ann is also niece from General Practitioner - but I don't mind. It's hard to create original models and, at least, mum looks like a mum - and like Fran Drescher in "The Nanny".:D

We'll see what the future brings.