2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here is Part 2 from the Prologue
More as 4K New Words, over 6K Script Lines, if you Start a New Game, you will get a Music Track for Relax.
Any News about EP1, you find on Discord or Patreon.
|
|

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So, I see female MC tag then I read it's a male MC but then the description says female MC but more people say male MC .... which is it?
it is a bunch of horny school girls with zero Neko's present all being horny and very very underage looking..so am thinkinjg aliens or something will be used as the excuse..i wanted Neko's..because of the game title..got none..deleted..two updates in a row with zero cat-girls leaves me dying a little bit inside

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So, I see female MC tag then I read it's a male MC but then the description says female MC but more people say male MC .... which is it?
It's both, you make decisions as both female and male character from time to time xD
I'm not sure if I feel safe to play this again, I played the previous version, it sure was heavy with rape :/

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
i got this error it looks like you forgot to defined Sayer 'charl1'

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'charl1' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/script.rpyc", line 3193, in script
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\NekoFairyRemastered-21-pc\NekoFairyRemastered-2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\DOWNLOAD\NekoFairyRemastered-21-pc\NekoFairyRemastered-2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'charl1' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Neko Fairy Remastered 2.1
Sat Jul 13 12:07:10 2019

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
it is a bunch of horny school girls with zero Neko's present all being horny and very very underage looking..so am thinkinjg aliens or something will be used as the excuse..i wanted Neko's..because of the game title..got none..deleted..two updates in a row with zero cat-girls leaves me dying a little bit inside
In the First Release, you did not see any Cat Girls in the Prologue and here is the same.
You will see the Nekos, Fairys etc. in Episode 1 (In the Fantasy World), the Prologue is same as the last Time, Introdouce the Female MC and the Male MC.
Sorry, if i choose not the Way to start directly in EP1 i would hear the Questions "Why this, why that, why something"
The Prologue is for that, after EP1 is released you can "Skip" the Prologue with a Button.

rayminator thx i will send that to the Scripter

Reactions: Canto Forte

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Terrible. I hate to say it. But terrible. Bad plot. Mediocre scenes. Everything is just a hot mess. Needs a lot of work before it can be considered playable.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Neko Fairys Remastered [v2.1] [Neko Fairys] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download Win (78.4MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Neko Fairys Remastered v2.1.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
it appears to be a dual path game you play as a girl throughout the current content but at the end there is a path split that isn't functional but sets up a Light (female) route and Dark (male) route

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I quite enjoyed it.

I mean, not the whole rape bit, that I skipped past but the rest was quite good fun.

Obviously the lack of Neko Fairy's in a game titled Neko Fairy's is an issue though.

Reactions: e-disfunction

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I dug it for the humor. Reminds me of other favorites here. Look forward to seeing where the journey goes next!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

#Update 6 - Episode 1
Hey there,

A New Week is over and I have good News for you.

First I want to say "Thank You" for the first 2 Patreons ~love ya~

Next thing, in my Discord Server I added a Fixed Version from the Prologue, for anyone they had Problems or some Errors.

Today I finished 20% from Episode 1, maybe and this is just a Maybe, I can make a Release in October but I cant say that this will be.

The 3 Girls in this Render Today are 3 Characters from the Female MC Route, the middle Girl on Top is "Azshara" One of the 4 Daughters.

Next Sunday I can add few more Renders or if you cant wait, join my Discord and you can see every Free Render that ive made and if you want to see everything from me, my lovely Girls, you can Support and help me with this Project.

As for that, I wish everyone a Nice Sunday.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Here is the Bug Fixed Version from the Prologue, no New Content!
I have a question : In the previous version of the game there was a futanari character.
Do you intend to put it back or not ? ^^

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Neko Fairys Remastered [v2.2] [Neko Fairys] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Download PC (71MB): - - -

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes