Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You said you made all the characters and helped in the game. It's in the screenshot.
Alorth helps with quite a few games, cause they are awesome. The ones they Dev directly, are available to their Patrons. It is what it is, we have learned to accept it. The quality of the art is such, that it is worth the wait. And spreading the creative juices around a bit, help prevent burnout. Or so I have been told. ;)

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
EXACTLY you are paying nothing

So if this game is a problem for you LEAVE

There are over 7000 other ones here and the regulars don't fukkn care about your whining
I don't get what his problem is, isn't it better for us (and I'm talking as a non-paying user) if he works on other projects as well? sure, this game will go slower, but the awesomeness will spread, and ultimatelly give us more stuff to pick from and with a better quality level if this game is his quality standard.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I don't get what his problem is, isn't it better for us (and I'm talking as a non-paying user) if he works on other projects as well? sure, this game will go slower, but the awesomeness will spread, and ultimatelly give us more stuff to pick from and with a better quality level if this game is his quality standard.
My thing was, the people that ARE paying him monthly, have been here complaining about only getting 2 updates in one year, and the fact that each update has had very little in the ways of content. It feels like he's just dismissing very valid complaints and working on other people's games, rather than his own when he's costing himself his own support.

It's no big deal to me, as I mean, I've kinda given up on the game and supporting him myself. I was a supporter for a year, didn't play the game at all since the glow in the dark cat update last year, and only had like, an hour's worth of gameplay. It wasn't even worth at all lol. After that I withdrew my pledge.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Bills need to get paid.
I don't begrudge the DEV doing multiple projects concurrently if it means getting sufficient income.
A lot better then holding a game hostage until a target $$$ is reached

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
My thing was, the people that ARE paying him monthly, have been here complaining about only getting 2 updates in one year, and the fact that each update has had very little in the ways of content. It feels like he's just dismissing very valid complaints and working on other people's games, rather than his own when he's costing himself his own support.

It's no big deal to me, as I mean, I've kinda given up on the game and supporting him myself. I was a supporter for a year, didn't play the game at all since the glow in the dark cat update last year, and only had like, an hour's worth of gameplay. It wasn't even worth at all lol. After that I withdrew my pledge.
I think you're pretty mistaken in what you're saying.
First of all, Neko Paradise has normally a minimum of 4 updates a year.
Second, I used to make all the work of my own game like Neko Paradise alone and also all the artworks for Radiant.
Except that I do animations for Perverteer's TFTUV which are between 10 and 20 animations per release. Which I would count one work day for every 3 animations.

Now, since some time I've been teaching apprentices which has been time consuming, but reasonable.
The benefits are, that this new apprentice M3do, is doing half of my work for Radiant now and also helping me on Neko Paradise if I need it.
So this will enable me to have more time in general.

Now fact is, that M3do's project 'Promises', is his own game and It doesn't bring me any benefits except showing that I'm a good teacher.
While I may have spent a week making all the characters for him, I'm only giving him directions now.
I basically put everything into his hand and told him to do the game this way.
Well, I wouldn't even mind at all giving a bit of my time to help him more on his game if he needs it.
I'm still doing teaching classes of course, in which he is supposed to participate together with other two apprentices as for now. Specially since the applications we use also update/expand and I have a better understanding about it.

The complains so far to me sound like, 'Alorth helped, so he is working on other peoples games'.
If that's a fact, then it would mean I'm working on like over 50 games. Honestly, I lost the count of how many developers I helped out that came to me asking for advice or help on 3D applications or coding.

I tend to just say, you're welcome.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
just want to say that neko isnt a game i normally like but i actually love this game! keep it up and im seriously looking forward to the update!

madderoftime

May 24, 2020
I tend to just say, you're welcome.
I am following and loving each of the games you are working on. I'm patient and when the game finishes or is to the point I have the story and have enjoyed my time in your universe, I make a one time donation and tend to say, Thank You for your art.
That is how I am paid for my art and I make peace with it. Hat's off to a fellow artist. Mine is not digital but art and passion are not only on one medium. Cheers!

Reactions: Alorth

GimmeTest

Sep 27, 2021
In the replay scenes i see a bunny girl with no content, but in the game i´ve never seen her... also that blue teddy wasn´t showing up in the game but in the gallery it gives me an error message when i click on it and choose "Blue...Girl?"...

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
The android version is asking for "all file access" permission instead of just "files and media" . Is this dangerous?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Alorth helps with quite a few games, cause they are awesome. The ones they Dev directly, are available to their Patrons. It is what it is, we have learned to accept it. The quality of the art is such, that it is worth the wait. And spreading the creative juices around a bit, help prevent burnout. Or so I have been told. ;)
If I may add to this comment, and I in no way mean to upset anyone or ruffle feathers. So, from my point of view it appear Alorth has chosen this path for a livelihood. Thus in that he has the right, like all of mankind to make a living in their chosen path.
Alorth does some very good work from my experience with games he as worked on. And it is just saddening to see disrespectful individuals who fail to see the bigger picture from both sides of the spectrum. One fact is Alorth, like most devs, has a life outside of making you happy and possible other obligations we know nothing about. So please be kind and allow things to happen in there time. For this is not a fast food quick service blow whole. I mean if your that hard up there are other games and other sites you get your jolly's viewing.
As for me I am a strong supporter of many of the devs that receive some very cruel comments simply based on the fact they are not producing to your time table because you failed to see that their schedules has been off set by something beyond their control and yours.
Thus again I will encourage you all to have patients and understanding It will come when it comes.
Thanks and I apologies to the hard working devs, their teams, and the admin team of F95. You all do a great job however, I understand you have no control out side of this forum over those whom are jerks.
Conclusion this is just the truth and how life goes from time to time. So deal with it. if you can't move on. sincere apologies to whom ever this my offend. thanks for reading.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes