gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
if you do a update please don't do just a BJ and talking, I prefer waiting 6 month but getting a full update with story and a lot of scenes

Reactions: Haifa2018
May 26, 2018
How much are you paying are you a sub ? Its a free game! Makes me laugh when you have those that complains about this and that and the dev owes you nothing doesnt work for you its on his time not yours..Best game here takes time
yeah, best games DO take time; but eat developers make damn sure their game is WORTH downloading by not dragging out every fucking thing (example:My New Family; Harem Hotel, and Mid-life Crisis). THIS developer is so fucking slow in making the game interesting and worth playing that I gave up on it for the time being. And based on his history, it don't look good for future updates, either.

mumir

Apr 6, 2021
I have played through Neko Paradise v0.11 several times now. And I have also found all 11 Relics.
But, even though I have all the Relics in v0.11, only 9 of 11 , sometimes 10 of 11
are unlocked in Kleo their Exchange.

View attachment 1364415 View attachment 1364416

What do I need to do to unlock all 11 Relics?
Or what variable can be edited with UnRen to unlock them ?
you have to play the previous animation in the chain to be able to unlock the next one im pretty sure

Reactions: toccata

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
you have to play the previous animation in the chain to be able to unlock the next one im pretty sure
which previous animation in which chain do you mean ?

I bought the gem from Daisy to the different positions of Corynn
and looked at which constellation the question for the gem comes.
And when the question appears - which is not always the case - I looked
to see how many relics would then be unlocked.
I have not found any constellation in relation to Daisy and Corynn where all relics are unlocked.

Reactions: mumir

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
yeah, best games DO take time; but eat developers make damn sure their game is WORTH downloading by not dragging out every fucking thing (example:My New Family; Harem Hotel, and Mid-life Crisis). THIS developer is so fucking slow in making the game interesting and worth playing that I gave up on it for the time being. And based on his history, it don't look good for future updates, either.
I do not share your views.

The artistic quality of the girls' faces and their respective facial expressions is very high!
I am always amazed at how differentiated, detailed and expressive these faces are.

Just look at the face of de Bera.

Bera  (1).png Bera  (2).png Bera  (3).png

How beautifully Bear's emotions are portrayed here ! This shy questioning, longing expression !

I don't want this quality to suffer. The development speed is perfectly fine.
The developer should quietly take the time that he can keep the high level !

I guess our different assessment of the game stems from the fact that it doesn't matter the same to me as it does to you. And that my view is foreign to you.

Reactions: Emma M

mumir

Apr 6, 2021
which previous animation in which chain do you mean ?

I bought the gem from Daisy to the different positions of Corynn
and looked at which constellation the question for the gem comes.
And when the question appears - which is not always the case - I looked
to see how many relics would then be unlocked.
I have not found any constellation in relation to Daisy and Corynn where all relics are unlocked.
If you click the icon of the single foot to play that animation you should be able to then unlock the next animation with the two feet, at least that's what worked for me for the top handjob animations when I couldn't unlock the 2nd animation

Reactions: toccata

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
If you click the icon of the single foot to play that animation you should be able to then unlock the next animation with the two feet, at least that's what worked for me for the top handjob animations when I couldn't unlock the 2nd animation
Thank you! That works!
Now all relics are unlocked!

What happened to the Cotton character?
Cotton and her big sister Marie have changed their place

Marie and Coton (3).png <-> Marie and Coton (2).png

If you want to see Cotton, visit Marie at home

Marie and Coton (1).png

Reactions: mumir and Halfbreed

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not sure what is wrong but I'd downloaded (from Mega) and unpacked the game twice now but each time I I start I get a traceback that states, "ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."

DaFuq.png

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
did you patch it with something? that marks an incomplete script file or archive
Nothing whatsoever. Straight from extracting to attempting to launch. Three attempts now with two from Mega and one from Mixdrop and I'm honestly baffled. Planning to delete the folder I've been using and launch from elsewhere to see if that fixes anything.

Edit: Apparently that fixed it though I am unsure why it fixed it. Had to delete the folder I've been using since the game first released. o_O

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I hope tha we gonna be able to impegnate eveyr character here
yeah =/ well would have wanted the wife to be first =/ until that's done I'm a pass and just wait.... else ill find another game to play :( sorry dev. have my own tastes too.... not being able to get your characters own wife preg but another character your not even married to is annoying as hell.... if the wife was the first one with this system I be ok with. but as of now I'm not ok with that at all. there plenty of other games that do have that was hoping this one was one of them... I know its in testing but fk shake at least let it be the wife FIRST D: who the fk wanted the character they pick just makes me want to quit...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
yeah =/ well would have wanted the wife to be first =/ until that's done I'm a pass and just wait.... else ill find another game to play :( sorry dev. have my own tastes too.... not being able to get your characters own wife preg but another character your not even married to is annoying as hell.... if the wife was the first one with this system I be ok with. but as of now I'm not ok with that at all. there plenty of other games that do have that was hoping this one was one of them... I know its in testing but fk shake at least let it be the wife FIRST D: who the fk wanted the character they pick just makes me want to quit...
Well, technically the wife WAS the first pregnated.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes