Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
It looks like the files for Linux are missing? I downloaded it from the Nopy mirror. Is it just that file or are all the same?

• Sad
Reactions: jaegerking

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Playing for the first time, great art, great pacing, great balance of text, story and sex scenes.
Waiting for the next update.

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Lol, nice try, but you can't make something work just because you change the code. If it's not in there it won't appear just because you tell the game to do so.
I figured as much. But my point was also that your machine name, drive letter and path are being exposed in that error. If that doesn't worry you, no matter then. :)

I also wonder why that specific path is in the code-base, rather than relative paths, but I'm not familiar enough with Renpy to say if that's a bad thing or not.

matejko89

Jun 19, 2017
Jeez everytime waiting for 1000 years for new update to see almost nothing new dont get me wrong game is great but feels like author doesnt enjoy making this game anymore and just post some small update every now and then to make ppl download it

Dragonslajj

Feb 19, 2018
Both Lily's room and bathroom image missing on my download. Can't even seem to find the folder that they're even supposed to be in

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Both Lily's room and bathroom image missing on my download. Can't even seem to find the folder that they're even supposed to be in
Neko Paradise windows version doesn't work on Joyplay or other apps to play windows on android.

May 26, 2018
Great Job Alorth; found all the adds except the moved photo still looking, but although the scenes seemed a little short the art work was on par with the rest. Would have enjoyed alittle more animation and some development on the fishing if possible.
And I am sure it is not easy handling 14 charters in just one game let alone dealing with multiple games as you do. Did manage to get all scenes that you said were added with no errors or save errors.
It saddens to see all the B.S. you have to put up with for individuals unwilling to go to your sites or even read the forums. Let alone play the game without being handed each step. Just saddens me.
Your art work is spot on and I admit am a little dishearten at the size of the update. Although most seem to forget you have a life outside your studio and others that depend on you.

Your dealing with multiple Builds each one with it's own character sets, It must be hard at time to know where one project is from another. I must praise you one keeping everything straight. you must have a good team aiding you with these projects.
I hope to encourage you and your team to keep up your hard work. This game is worth it, well at least in my humble opinion, I for one would like to see it finished instead of abandoned like so many other devs' end up doing after such viscous and hurtful postings.

With that said, please everyone one, as I have stated in prior postings. These developers all have outside lives they must deal with. So cut them some slack, as we all know things don't go as planned. Plus we also don't have a clue or sight to the bigger picture from there eyes. Please before getting judgemental take the time attempt to see it from the developers side. Visit the developers web pages and try to find a way to give your incites more tactfully.

Well I enjoyed the new update regardless of size (hay not that kind of size you all know I am taking probraming you pervs. roflao) and am looking forward to the next when its ready.
Take care all, I hope I have not ruffled any feathers with my words. thanks for reading and have a great day.
Here is a violin to play " my heart bleeds for you". He would do a HELL of a lot better if he would just stick with one game at a time. Not MULTIPLE games at the same damned time.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
New pregnancy system. (Under testing)

still under testing? was beyond irritated that Cream was the one that was picked to try this on (reason i stopped playing. pissed me off) . . . instead of the mc's wife which i would have preferred =/
doesn't really matter who gets pregnant first, since in that world there is literally only 1 man around, if they want to survive everyone has to do their part.

Personally I think Mitty should have gotten pregnant first. so there! :p
But that's impossible! you might say..... And I say, You underestimate the capacity of furries! it'll fit! Just push harder!
(Everything is possible in video games!)

Last edited:

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I can't find Cream in the game anymore. I only have 1 point with her and can't advance her. Anyone have an idea of what to do to fix this?
Screenshot (79).png

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes