May 26, 2018
>Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one.
>Swaped Cotton story progress with Marie and adjusted the variables.
its basicaly guaranteed this breaks old savegames (or requires to start a new game to see the difference)

so thats what the "plug-in" system was about, i guess.
It means he fucking lied about his "big update" after waiting patiently for 4fucking months for the update. Talk about a. Scaling, lying developer. THIS is why I don't play radiant, or any of his - or SirD's games -because neither one can be counted on to be honest.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I feel like the dev made a huge mistake by having the player/autumn scene happen after the autumn/frog scene.

If the flashback where MC meets autumn had happened first, then you could approach it as MC did, without knowing really who she is, and take the scene as it comes.

Instead, the player has to divorce themselves from the character and meta-game it, you as the player know that this crazy bitch just made your adorable kitty waifu cry by murdering an innocent frog, and then you have to decide if youre the biggest asshole in the galaxy, and compound your wife's suffering by cheating on her with her enemy and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But even then, if you feel a desire for vengeance for your wife, it doesn't make any sense in context for you to be a huge asshole to this crying girl you just met.

I feel like it would have been a great twist and a shot in the narrative, if you have that flashback without knowing when or who is really involved, and THEN you run into grown up Autumn and her new package, it hits you with the Violet flashback, and then the player realizes how fucking complicated shit just got.
It's a frog.. . I don't understand the big deal.. . you spear and eat fish all the time, what's different about a frog??

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh feels like this is just a cash cow now. Like I love the idea, and the content. But feels like were getting tiny little baby updates just to keep the dev flush with enough cash that he could flip off his old work place every time he drives by it. Its making over 3k a month off patreon alone best case they take 9% and the fees can be counted as cost of buisness at this point on taxes lol. But were getting updates like its a bearly scrapping by working as night watchman dev, who is lucky if he can order pizza once a week with money he earned from this game.

I mean 3k just from patreon then more for 5% fee at subscribestar. And it feels like he is taking like 6 hours a month to work on this game. I mean the updates were larger when it made less money, now its making quit your job money its getting content updates like dev only has two hours a week to work on it...

Just reminds me too much of the Monster Girl island more that guy makes less work he does on the game.

I mean use to support this game its like its a chore now for the dev to work on it. Between fact we can't do anything durring the day but fish, and I can't get any one to interact with the MC once the tiny little bit of new content for the char is done till bed time when mc can daydream about how the chars want him. Rest of the time literally they ghost you and game goes "you got nothing to talk about" its like wait wait we fucked and done all this crazy shit, and we can't even get a simple recycled static response, or like repeatable event?

Nope I got go home and skip till bed time to dream about what it was like to interact with the girls in the game lol. And durring the day you hit skip over and over till the next one of the 3 talks you got do before you can get the next event shows up. Its like come on I should be able to romance them with generic repeatable to up their relation ship, instead I got hit talk 3 days in row once a day, skip the rest of the day, get a bj, then have entire town ghost me like they were ashemed to suck the mc's dick lol

Just make damn game linear already jesus free roam where whole town ghosts you and only way to repeat is to dream about it. Its just depressing as fuck.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Great Job Alorth; found all the adds except the moved photo still looking, but although the scenes seemed a little short the art work was on par with the rest. Would have enjoyed alittle more animation and some development on the fishing if possible.
And I am sure it is not easy handling 14 charters in just one game let alone dealing with multiple games as you do. Did manage to get all scenes that you said were added with no errors or save errors.
It saddens to see all the B.S. you have to put up with for individuals unwilling to go to your sites or even read the forums. Let alone play the game without being handed each step. Just saddens me.
Your art work is spot on and I admit am a little dishearten at the size of the update. Although most seem to forget you have a life outside your studio and others that depend on you.

Your dealing with multiple Builds each one with it's own character sets, It must be hard at time to know where one project is from another. I must praise you one keeping everything straight. you must have a good team aiding you with these projects.
I hope to encourage you and your team to keep up your hard work. This game is worth it, well at least in my humble opinion, I for one would like to see it finished instead of abandoned like so many other devs' end up doing after such viscous and hurtful postings.

With that said, please everyone one, as I have stated in prior postings. These developers all have outside lives they must deal with. So cut them some slack, as we all know things don't go as planned. Plus we also don't have a clue or sight to the bigger picture from there eyes. Please before getting judgemental take the time attempt to see it from the developers side. Visit the developers web pages and try to find a way to give your incites more tactfully.

Well I enjoyed the new update regardless of size (hay not that kind of size you all know I am taking probraming you pervs. roflao) and am looking forward to the next when its ready.
Take care all, I hope I have not ruffled any feathers with my words. thanks for reading and have a great day.

Last edited:
Reactions: crugh2112

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alorth ...

question ... why did you choose to make a game with so many days in it .... and then added times of day in the days system ... does it help with making events ?
and second question ... why add days at all ? ... as i find remembering what day and what time of day to meet a girl so damn confusing ....
i gotta admit i love the game and the girls you made in it :love: .... but i find the story a little lacking ... sorry but trying to just state my opinion ..... ;)

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the Neko Girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
New pregnancy system. (Under testing)

still under testing? was beyond irritated that Cream was the one that was picked to try this on (reason i stopped playing. pissed me off) . . . instead of the mc's wife which i would have preferred =/

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So many questions, to put it short, every update of the game has been around 200 new images and between 10/20 animations, I'm putting in the same work as usual, it just took a bit longer than usual due to sickness and a vacation.

The blue little creature was removed from the game?
Yes and No. So not really...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunkyD and Emma M

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yes and No. So not really...
Related to that, I think... I'm getting an error with "blueberry" in the gallery, one which appears to be coming from your code.

(OEJ made a mod that restored that little blue creature, but if you try to view it you get this error)

Note the file paths.

Just an FYI, not sure what can be done about that.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Related to that, I think... I'm getting an error with "blueberry" in the gallery, one which appears to be coming from your code.

(OEJ made a mod that restored that little blue creature, but if you try to view it you get this error)

Note the file paths.

Just an FYI, not sure what can be done about that.
Lol, nice try, but you can't make something work just because you change the code. If it's not in there it won't appear just because you tell the game to do so.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I was excited to see an update on 8/8, and disappointed to see it didn't include any Mitty content.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It means he fucking lied about his "big update" after waiting patiently for 4fucking months for the update. Talk about a. Scaling, lying developer. THIS is why I don't play radiant, or any of his - or SirD's games -because neither one can be counted on to be honest.
I wouldnt hold a candle for both of them developing a game themselves. Alorth is an amazing animator, but as a game developer, uh... well, let just say he should stick doing good stuff for TFTUV. Pretty sure Alorth works himself to death doing stuff for the games and patrons. Dont get even started with Damned tho, the dude's the solo reason Radiant takes for fucking ever and gets its shit plots, let alone every single patreon update he does starts with an excuse why things taking so long, lol. Its very sad Alorth cant work more with Perveteer, on the same level he does with Damned (appropriated name btw)

Reactions: splamo
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes