Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I have few Erros:
Game Exit:
Code:
renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'caramel_talk'.
other error (but i can ignore that)
Code:
  File "<screen language>", line 168, in <module>
NameError: name 'carst' is not defined

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I have two questions
1. Where are the hidden pictures
2. Does caressing Autumn lead to love or rival path.
Caressing her or not won't have impact on the gameplay, that's more of your own personal way of being.
The rival path is only when you don't get her pregnant in the past.

Whatever the case is, I am going to cancel my patreon sub for September. I get it that he has other projects he is working on but I am supporting him on one game and the content. Just feels like he cram a small update in the last month because this doesn't feel like 4 months or however long it was since the last publication update.
If you would really been a patreon you would know that I was sick for a long time and I went on holidays too.
The game had basically 2 months of development only and I was pretty open about all facts.

I also expected the big update he was talking about. maybe a big update was in the game's code, in any case, too little content for 4 months of development from the publication of version 0.10. the feeling that the development was carried out with assistants for a month. this is my opinion and it cannot be true.
If you're a patreon why didn't you get the game from the discord and complain there instead.
Also my aprentices did help with this update. If they hadn't it would've taken at least two weeks longer for it.

At least the file uploaded to mega no longer contains the required files to run on linux. Neither the run script nor the folder with the libraries/ELF.
If you uploaded the same archive to the other sites you may want to correct the "Win/Linux" download description in the OP.
When the leaker got his hands on the new version the linux wasn't in it yet.
But our official version includes Linux in the Windows version.

Reactions: ontach

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
It's pretty accurate, but it's also accurate to say that the game version posted in this thread isn't really "complete". Well sorry about that.

That's what I thought too, cause nothing in your official changelog, from your discord (which only concern the patreon and subscribestar's member at the moment), appeared to be included in the version posted here. I guess I should've made it more clear from the start that this changelog had no correlation with the version posted here, sorry Alorth for the inconvenience.

Jun 15, 2020
a majority of everything listed doesnt seem very accurate at all from my save from last version theres less then 5 mins of game play added on in this version
im some what of a bull myself BUT who ever gave ya that information is a true professional bullshitter ..we should take lessons from them
Agreed, but when you start the game, the same notes are listed in a scrolling header. So Alorth is the one bullshitting us.

Reactions: str8up
Aug 9, 2018
I feel like the dev made a huge mistake by having the player/autumn scene happen after the autumn/frog scene.

If the flashback where MC meets autumn had happened first, then you could approach it as MC did, without knowing really who she is, and take the scene as it comes.

Instead, the player has to divorce themselves from the character and meta-game it, you as the player know that this crazy bitch just made your adorable kitty waifu cry by murdering an innocent frog, and then you have to decide if youre the biggest asshole in the galaxy, and compound your wife's suffering by cheating on her with her enemy and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But even then, if you feel a desire for vengeance for your wife, it doesn't make any sense in context for you to be a huge asshole to this crying girl you just met.

I feel like it would have been a great twist and a shot in the narrative, if you have that flashback without knowing when or who is really involved, and THEN you run into grown up Autumn and her new package, it hits you with the Violet flashback, and then the player realizes how fucking complicated shit just got.

Reactions: Fearnought

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI, you posted this three times (probably an error on the site or something), and FFR, you can use ISPOILER tags instead of SPOILER tags to keep your spoilers within the same paragraph (see my edit to your quoted post above to see how it looks).

Also, I'm not sure why you did a spoiler on that one phrase but you left huge, major parts of the game's story outside of spoiler tags. Isn't the point of a spoiler tag to, you know, hide stuff people may not know about yet? What if someone's new to the game and searching here about a bug they encountered or something? You've just basically given away a large part of the story's plot so far....

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
No, just another you must wait for the public release if you're not a patron.
so the game isnt censored or anything. you know like some of the games where you have to download a patch for certain sex scenes. an yes im asking if there are sex scenes for the loli looking girls.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes