Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
But there is a problem chief ..
Kleo's relic options. I can not unlock all her options, even tho I have enough, the last one is always non clickable non interactive :O
I checked and everything is working as long as you have all 11 relics.
If there is a problem, you might not be using the original game version or the latest fixed one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emma M

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks to the site and the author for a wonderful game, a bright star in a dim sky. It's a pleasure just to watch wonderful illustrations :) :):)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:

Reactions: stever

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I have two questions
1. Where are the hidden pictures
2. Does caressing Autumn lead to love or rival path.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 606MB
Mac

You can give me a like to support me if you want :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am a patreon and I have to say this update was weak. It felt like nothing was added. I kept getting greeted with this with most of the girls, there were only like 2 story lines that were pretty short to get through. Base Profile Screenshot 2021.08.08 - 23.31.24.97.png

What gets me is the developer has a few people working on this supposedly but we get a meager update? Another 6 months of waiting begins.

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
For those who want the changelog of v0.11:

(From Alorth's discord):
The changelog is the following:
V0.11
Added Marie, Caramel and Autumn Rival character interface.
Added a Sex interface for Violet.
Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one.
Swaped Cotton story progress with Marie and adjusted the variables.
Addded more dialog to various characters.
Addded two new locations in the village, 'street' and 'Autumn's home' (love path).
System fixes, adjustments and improvements.
Added 14 animation files and around 200 scene images.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
For those who want the changelog of v0.11:

(From Alorth's discord):
The changelog is the following:
V0.11
Added 14 animation files and around 200 scene images.
14? All I saw were five character progressions, and only three of those had a single animation/sex scene attached. Where are the other eleven?

lStinGl

May 22, 2019
I am a patreon and I have to say this update was weak. It felt like nothing was added. I kept getting greeted with this with most of the girls, there were only like 2 story lines that were pretty short to get through. View attachment 1343465

What gets me is the developer has a few people working on this supposedly but we get a meager update? Another 6 months of waiting begins.
I also expected the big update he was talking about. maybe a big update was in the game's code, in any case, too little content for 4 months of development from the publication of version 0.10. the feeling that the development was carried out with assistants for a month. this is my opinion and it cannot be true.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I also expected the big update he was talking about. maybe a big update was in the game's code, in any case, too little content for 4 months of development from the publication of version 0.10. the feeling that the development was carried out with assistants for a month. this is my opinion and it cannot be true.

Whatever the case is, I am going to cancel my patreon sub for September. I get it that he has other projects he is working on but I am supporting him on one game and the content. Just feels like he cram a small update in the last month because this doesn't feel like 4 months or however long it was since the last publication update.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes