-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know your not the dev. I was just pointing it out, it wasn't directed at you personally.
Oh, I didn't think you believed I was. I just wanted to encourage you (in the future; I already did it this time) to @ the developer in your post. When a dev is on F95 (like Alorth is), it's more likely they'll see your feedback quickly if you mention them directly in a post. That doesn't determine any result necessarily, of course, but at least they get eyes on it to be aware.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Yes, it's at the beach, when you speak with Corynn. Keep increasing your relationship with Corynn, as NoStep said. After you've already been given the task to find the shattered star pieces, start visiting Corynn if you haven't already. Once you've visited her enough (at least a couple of times, IIRC), the option in dialogue will become available to ask about whether she's seen any gems in the area. She'll say that she indeed has and be willing to give it to you. So you don't actually have to find it yourself; Corynn has it already to give to you.
Here, at this point of the game, it is not possible to get the missing relic ?
Because the girl says nothing more.

screenshot0104.png screenshot0103.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here, at this point of the game, it is not possible to get the missing relic ?
Because the girl says nothing more.

View attachment 1314582 View attachment 1314581
I haven't dug into the code to know for sure, but I loaded a past save and can see that Corynn has only 1 point and I've received the quest from Kleo for the pieces. (I would guess that if you have completed progress with her, you can't get the Gem option in dialogue; or at least, you can't until she has more to talk about with the MC.) With the save I used, I can consistently get a Gem dialogue option to show up for Corynn. It might mean that you have to redo some other things (since it's a save where I hadn't yet completed all current content), but I'm attaching my save so you hopefully can get the option and continue.

Reactions: toccata

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
After you unlocked the relics with Kleo, the gem option on Corynn will appear only after you collected at least 6 of them.
View attachment 1314864
All this is not so clear. and the game does not always behave the same. After I understood what and where this "gem" occurs after receiving the score from CookieMonster , I played through it several times. from 7 to 9 relics. alleay Corynn with 4 points.

- Twice it was not possible to unlock the relic after buying the gem item.
- Several times I managed, but the Corynn did not respond by offering this gem.
- And once I managed to unlock all 11 relics.

Somehow the unlocks are shaky. And don't always do what they are supposed to.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
All this is not so clear. and the game does not always behave the same. After I understood what and where this "gem" occurs after receiving the score from CookieMonster , I played through it several times. from 7 to 9 relics. alleay Corynn with 4 points.

It's the first time hearing any of this and the code is pretty much clean on that behalf.
Now if by chance you're using mods or any version that is not directly provided by our public version there is nothing I can do.
I should note that even if I own this thread I don't really manage it, so It's possible that the version here is not the latest bugfixed one while there is a public version in my discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M and toccata

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

It's the first time hearing any of this and the code is pretty much clean on that behalf.
Now if by chance you're using mods or any version that is not directly provided by our public version there is nothing I can do.
I should note that even if I own this thread I don't really manage it, so It's possible that the version here is not the latest bugfixed one while there is a public version in my discord.
There has to be something up with your copy of the game, Toccata. I don't know what, but probably something Alorth mentioned. I have run through this multiple times now, and I haven't a single time had the inconsistency you've described. I'm sure it is happening for you for some reason, but I can't imagine why. I wonder how your version of the game is different.

If you haven't already, you might want to follow Alorth's suggestion and download using what is on his (linked here for convenience, but also found on the OP of this thread). Since he does maintain the Discord server, the link there will be trustworthy and give you the version of the game as intended.

Reactions: toccata

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Just finished v0.10 yesterday. I must say I was extremely impressed. Although I don't usually play these types of games I decided to give this one a try. I have to admit the graphics & animations including all the different models was of great quality that very few game ever reach. However, this was not my main concern or interest. It was the story line. I don't know if the developer is doing the writing or if he has a writer doing the story line. Either way, so far it has been very interesting the way past events that the player has no knowledge of until it is woven into the present. Case in point, The birthing of 2 babies by Violet with one dying. The girl lived, so I assumed the other was a boy and died due to the so called curse of the island. This being revealed through the remembrance of a past memory.

I didn't find the game to be necessarily difficult but challenging somewhat. Fishing game not hard but to had to pay attention. Once I understood what I was to do I have only missed 1 fish and that was because I was daydreaming. I got all the relics and most if not all the wallpapers. So, Aside from the story line, for one I was enjoying playing an MC that was portrayed more as a normal average guy. Not some stupid dumb ass 12 year old mentality asshole.

The wallpaper has an option & it appears you can download them, however it doesn't appear you can at this point. So, I don't know if that is activated at this time or if its to be activated at a latter date.

There was one vocal you could play that I found very soothing and relaxing to listen to while playing the game. It also seem to fit with the story line depending on how you are playing. Not knowing the title I assumed by the verses that it's called "All Those Lies" but I'm not sure. Tried to find it on Internet but couldn't. If anyone knows the name or how I could DL it, I would be thankful.

Keep the good story going.

Aug 27, 2020
Oh good god, I just clicked on this cause I was interested, but I wasn't expecting to be greeted with Cats- The Movie- The Video Game (18+)

Aug 27, 2020
So, I guess you got fed up with self loathing and decided to get the community in on the action? The more the merrier kinda?
No no no, I think you're mistaken. I hate how I hate myself. That's literally all that my username is. My actions range from "ramblings of a depressed emo kid" to "just kind of a dick bag even though I don't mean it". I realize that was shade on the style, but I'm getting major uncanny valley warning bells in my brain looking at the cover(?) image.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
No no no, I think you're mistaken. I hate how I hate myself. That's literally all that my username is. My actions range from "ramblings of a depressed emo kid" to "just kind of a dick bag even though I don't mean it". I realize that was shade on the style, but I'm getting major uncanny valley warning bells in my brain looking at the cover(?) image.
Right, I got that. Which was why I jokingly hinted that your comment will make the rest of us who contribute here hate you as well. But jokes aside, it’s a great game. If the style doesn’t suit you, play something else. Easy.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Omnomnom, guess I'm a troll now...
Seriously, I didn't mean to be such a dick, shoulda just kept my mouth shut since this is obviously an enjoyable game, but it just doesn't appeal to me.
Popping into a thread where people are discussing a game that they enjoy, merely to say how much you dislike it, is a bit trollish. People who aren't acting like trolls and Karens just move on to another game that they actually like and don't try to be the center of attention in their dislike.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes