Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I think a lot of developers do free roam simply because it's the standard, that people don't consider a VN a game, or that they are not really sure how to do a VN where you pick and choose routes at a random order.

I personally would prefer this to just be a visual novel(I understand it's the developers choice and don't wish to force anything) unless they lean more into the game aspect and add fun mini games(not slide puzzles) and proper exploration.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I have 13 points with Choco, but how do i raise it to 16 to get the special scene with Cream?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have 13 points with Choco, but how do i raise it to 16 to get the special scene with Cream?
You can't talk to her anymore? As far as I know that's the only way to increase anyone's points. You need 26(?) combined points with Cream and Chocomint for the extra scene and I believe you have to complete all of the available events for both of them but don't quote me on that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can't talk to her anymore? As far as I know that's the only way to increase anyone's points. You need 26(?) combined points with Cream and Chocomint for the extra scene and I believe you have to complete all of the available events for both of them but don't quote me on that.
I have 13 with Choco, 10 with Cream and for some reason every time i meet Choco, it just says "I have nothing to talk about now".

Wait, does the combined scene somehow involve either of them getting pregnant? Because i ignored that option.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have 13 with Choco, 10 with Cream and for some reason every time i meet Choco, it just says "I have nothing to talk about now".

Wait, does the combined scene somehow involve either of them getting pregnant? Because i ignored that option.
So far you can only "kind of" get Cream pregnant in the bathroom, the scene with them doesn't involve that. What does the scene guide say for them.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So far you can only "kind of" get Cream pregnant in the bathroom, the scene with them doesn't involve that. What does the scene guide say for them.
"No more content for now, but you can unlock a special scene if you get at least 16 points with Choco and 10 with Cream"
- You have 13 points (Choco)
- You have 10 points (Cream)

No more, no less. No clues whatsoever of how and why i might be missing 3 points with Choco of how to raise any more, since i get no more dialogue with her. Frustrating.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
"No more content for now, but you can unlock a special scene if you get at least 16 points with Choco and 10 with Cream"

No more, no less. No clues whatsoever of how and why i might be missing 3 points with Choco of how to raise any more, since i get no more dialogue with her. Frustrating.
Something is off somewhere. You should be able to get 25 with Chocomint. Your definitely on the newest version, done everything with everyone else just to remove any doubt? There is a scene with Chocomint and Cream in Lilly's room that may be part of it but I'm not sure. It's been a while since I last played.

Chocomint.png

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

If you say I love you back to chocomint in the bathscene you get additional points, if you picked the other option you won't be able to procceed the harem route with Choco. Some choices in the game do matter.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If you say I love you back to chocomint in the bathscene you get additional points, if you picked the other option you won't be able to procceed the harem route with Choco. Some choices in the game do matter.
Fair. That definitely explains it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This I do not understand and do not know what to do here:
What is a "Gem option" ?
She'll say she saw one over by the rock. I assume she is talking about the one you find while your fishing because I don't recall ever finding one on the actual beach.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This I do not understand and do not know what to do here:
What is a "Gem option" ?
After you met Corynn and can talk to her at the beach, one possible topic will be asking her about a gem.
She'll say she saw one over by the rock. I assume she is talking about the one you find while your fishing because I don't recall ever finding one on the actual beach.
Yes, it's at the beach, when you speak with Corynn. Keep increasing your relationship with Corynn, as NoStep said. After you've already been given the task to find the shattered star pieces, start visiting Corynn if you haven't already. Once you've visited her enough (at least a couple of times, IIRC), the option in dialogue will become available to ask about whether she's seen any gems in the area. She'll say that she indeed has and be willing to give it to you. So you don't actually have to find it yourself; Corynn has it already to give to you.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So you don't actually have to find it yourself; Corynn has it already to give to you.
I see. I always thought that was a bug or something. It couldn't hurt to add a message saying she gave you one, unless I completely missed that you have no way of knowing it happened.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see. I always thought that was a bug or something. It couldn't hurt to add a message saying she gave you one, unless I completely missed that you have no way of knowing it happened.
Yeah, if you look at your current number of relics before that conversation, talk with her about the Gem, and then look afterward, the number of relics has increased by one. Also, there's a little ding sound meant to let you know you got it. I agree a notification or something would be helpful, though.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, if you look at your current number of relics before that conversation, talk with her about the Gem, and then look afterward, the number of relics has increased by one. Also, there's a little ding sound meant to let you know you got it. I agree a notification or something would be helpful, though.
That little sound doesn't help me. 99% of the time I play a renpy game the sound is muted and I'm listening to Pandora or something, so I never even heard it. All it would take is to have the dialogue go on for one more line with her saying something like, "I don't have any use for it so you may as well have it".

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
This doesn't take into accord deaf players either. (I'm deaf, so I miss cues like that.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That little sound doesn't help me. 99% of the time I play a renpy game the sound is muted and I'm listening to Pandora or something, so I never even heard it. All it would take is to have the dialogue go on for one more line with her saying something like, "I don't have any use for it so you may as well have it".
This doesn't take into accord deaf players either. (I'm deaf, so I miss cues like that.)
Right, but I'm not the developer, Alorth is. I was just describing what currently happens. He visits F95, so he'll see this at some point, and maybe he'll add a notification or give Corynn dialogue for that.

Reactions: Alorth
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes