-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have 15/16 Wallpaper and don't know which one is missing. I have the 12 from the Wallpaper - Relic post, as well as the one by Bera's woodpile. But that only gives me 13, so I'm not certain where I found 14 and 15
I had the same problem. Where I found my last one was near a tree at the market above the food donation table.(where Bunny girl has her shop)
It's the same one I was missing as well.
I have a list of all of these, for anyone who has trouble finding them: https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-10-alorth.39572/page-7#post-2712355

Reactions: User1230

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Went to the market today and saw some Sea Bream.
Decided to buy one and three it on the grill. Rather oily fish, don't think the neighbours will appreciate the smell but it's very tasty if a bit bony.
Wouldn't have given it a try if not for the game. Now if only I can find a neko girl....

Last edited:

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Went to the market today and saw some Sea Bream.
Decided to buy one and three it on the grill. Rather oily fish, don't think the neighbours will appreciate the smell but it's very tasty if a bit bony.
Wouldn't have given it a try if not for the game. Now if only I can find a neko girl....
Just be sure you don't throw HER on the grill as well! :p

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
So updates in forever Im surprised this hasnt been listed as abandoned yet
Ahahahah, makes me laugh at the thing about a game that should be tagged as "abandoned" WHILE THE DEVELOPER IS WORKING ON IT after only 2 months from the latest version :sneaky:
(and then it's normal for developers to release updates every 1-2 months...)
So how would they be tagged games like Teraurge where updates are seen in years?

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
So updates in forever Im surprised this hasnt been listed as abandoned yet
Maybe you should read before commenting. The creator got some medical issues and couldn't work on it for a while. It's not really that hard to do this before complaining.

Taken from Discord:

"05/23/2021
Hi fans, I'm posting here some kind of "info". I made some posts on my patreon about me and some stuff that happened, so I will kinda give a minor explanation here and try to avoid writing a huge wall of text. So in short, my cervical and lumbar spine need some fixing to be done by chiropractic, not only because of the time I've spent in front of the computer, but also due to older work accidents I had in the past. I was at a masseur a few times first, but my back muscles got inflamed and he also moved a bone that he shouldn't have. Fact is I was basically out for around a month because I got headaches, felt lightheaded, started to feel anxious and I was a lot of the time at doctors which also stressed me out more. I'm still recovering, but I'm already able to work without any worries for now. But I'm still going through chiropractic sessions. So the "Bad" news are... of course there is some short delay in the development of my games. The "Good" news are... under all the pressure I had to make a decision. So I employed one of my apprentices to help me on my tasks. I've been training them for a good amount of time to make sure they know my stuff and by now you can call them little Alorth's. Of course it's a bit of a slow start for him since he has to get used to working on it instead of lessons, but things will speed up step by step. My problem may have seemed like a step back at first, even for me. But I took the initiative to take another step forward instead. Willpower and Love for my games will always keep me moving."

In case anyone was wondering why the delay.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Because some people like to be the one who "called it first." They apparently have deep abandonment issues because they are constantly seeing it in every situation.
My bet is that they wanted to post that to radiant's thread, where such posts were like a daily thing, but since the update dropped they needed to go to another thread to complain about the dev

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Fine Not sure how my post was in violation of rule one I only said check authors discord for more info?????? Sorry.

Ok I have just read rule ONE "
Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
  • This includes trolling, belittling, etc"
I find it offensive that anyone could misconstrued what I had written and think it had broken rule one.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
From Patreon just now:

I just came back from my vacation today, so there isn't really much info to give about progress, but at least I can say that I feel refreshed.
I will start putting the next update toguether now and It would be nice if it goes smoothly.
Fact is that there is still some unfinished artwork of planned content even if the update is rather considered a decent size.
If I'm able to get the update done till end of month remains uncertain, and if I am it's possible that the planned Chocomint pregnancy content that I promised won't be ready yet.
I wanted to keep it as last thing to do since it has rather a big impact on the workload and it's also more of a extra than any story progression with the characters.
Of course it's also a fact that I intend to make a special scene for it too and other characters also deserve content first.
I make sure to post more info about the progress in two weeks about the release.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm confused a bit. What exactly is repeatable here people were talking about?. There is just a gallery and a dupe of it in the PC which I still don't get it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm confused a bit. What exactly is repeatable here people were talking about?. There is just a gallery and a dupe of it in the PC which I still don't get it.
As far as I know it's a one time thing with the story. The only way to repeat them is the PC and to click unlocked sex scenes. You don't actually get to talk to the LI and say "Lets fuck again" or anything like that.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Wow, that's kind of boring then why not make it a linear VN. The free-roam aspect doesn't make much sense in this case because once you're done, you're pretty much stuck there without any surprises or motivation to further look around. Animations were not bad, but having the gallery in 2 places and even the option to unlock everything, makes this whole thing even less sympathetic in terms of motivation. I'm not sure if the dev simply removed the repeatable things since it was mentioned here in the past, but as it is I couldn't feel any dynamic in gameplay or story.

Reactions: splamo

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wow, that's kind of boring then why not make it a linear VN. The free-roam aspect doesn't make much sense in this case because once you're done, you're pretty much stuck there without any surprises or motivation to further look around. Animations were not bad, but having the gallery in 2 places and even the option to unlock everything, makes this whole thing even less sympathetic in terms of motivation. I'm not sure if the dev simply removed the repeatable things since it was mentioned here in the past, but as it is I couldn't feel any dynamic in gameplay or story.
Yeah, it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's free roam with set one time events with every LI. The story and event triggers are also tied to in-game days played so if you aren't particularly into one of the characters, or more, you will be spending a lot of time just starring at your bed.

On top of that to get to the points for each girl to unlock the next scene you have to talk to them about the exact same thing many times. Then after you get to the last event you can't even talk to them anymore, you literally get a message saying "We have nothing to talk about right now" which effectively causes the game to become completely dead, you just hit a wall then that's that.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes