FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I am assuming that it will be another 6 months or so to get an update? I really love the daughter scene with the mother. I understand that the developer is also working on Radiant and Void something. Ah I just kind of wished they would just focus on finishing up one before starting another.

Reactions: Mr. Sinister

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do I open a event with breakfast in the kitchen?
There is a panel you can open with the double arrow button near the top left of the screen. Once that panel opens, if you click/tap on a character, you'll see what the next step with them is. Generally, events in this game will require a few things:
  1. A certain amount of love: check the number of "Points" indicated. You add points by talking to / petting the appropriate character.
  2. A certain location: This can also sometimes require a certain time of day, so make note of that.
  3. A certain prerequisite event: Sometimes an event has to happen first. IIRC, you'll still be told to go to a certain place at a certain time (like the island fire in the middle of the night) in order to kick off a relationship with the next character.
  4. A certain special item (rare): It's not very often, but sometimes you'll need to get certain item(s) in order to progress. The game should tell you what you need, but I can try to help you if you get stuck.
BTW, if you're having trouble finding the shattered star pieces at any point (or the hidden wallpapers, if you want them), you can consult my list here to see how to get them.

So, to answer your specific question, it depends on the event, but I would say it's going just to require (1) enough love/points for the character involved; and (2) going to the kitchen at a certain time of day.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone have access to the latest update post? One was posted on the 4th and I was wondering what it was for development?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
no on the 4th there was no new information about the update, he was just sick and is back again..
Okay thanks, it's hard to be excited about this game when the development is so wonky. But I still enjoy it. I just wish the updates were more consistent so maybe it actually can get finished in a timely manner.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Quick question here. When it shows the MC's backstory with his wife giving birth it shows 2 baby's but after that you just have your daughter what happened to the other?

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Quick question here. When it shows the MC's backstory with his wife giving birth it shows 2 baby's but after that you just have your daughter what happened to the other?
Well, can't give you more then assumption on my part, the core of the plot is that all males have very short lifespans after whatever happened(MC is exception), sooo I just thought that there were 2 babies coz they are twins and the second one was a boy... With all that it leads to. But that's just an assumption and no one besides developer knows the truth.

Last edited:

Orge_Ivy_Crown

Mar 29, 2021
So far I just LOVE this game. The graphics are awesome, storyline is great, and the characters are amazing. I do think it needs more incest and more with mouse teacher.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So far I just LOVE this game. The graphics are awesome, storyline is great, and the characters are amazing. I do think it needs more incest and more with mouse teacher.
Well you can pretty much tell where they're going with both Lily & Violet giving a hummer to the MC. I'm pretty sure at some point it's going to be a full-blown threesome between the two. I'm also guessing there's going to be an MFFF with the MC, Lily, and Lily's two friends (which MIGHT include Violet at some point as well)

I don't think this game has barely scratched the surface on what combos of girls could/would/will be put together.

Reactions: Orge_Ivy_Crown

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I inferred that they lost the other baby and that the dev will soon bring it into context.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes