StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
suggestion make the scenes changeable, set periodically or trigger and or if there are options, also selectable.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Just started the game, t's cool. Just sad about the introduction when we goes from the boat with the father and then our daughter. I wish there was the scene of what happened to MC when he met his Neko wife, his transformation and the wife pregnant.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just started the game, t's cool. Just sad about the introduction when we goes from the boat with the father and then our daughter. I wish there was the scene of what happened to MC when he met his Neko wife, his transformation and the wife pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I just found a relic I have been searching for for six (game) days it was in the MC's bedroom in the night, to the left of the desk by the pillow.

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
Ugh! Just bug fixes...they are always welcome, i was just expecting to see a miracle update just a few days after the last one :LOL:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I have 15/16 Wallpaper and don't know which one is missing. I have the 12 from the Wallpaper - Relic post, as well as the one by Bera's woodpile. But that only gives me 13, so I'm not certain where I found 14 and 15

Reactions: RajniCD sis
Jul 15, 2017
I have 15/16 Wallpaper and don't know which one is missing. I have the 12 from the Wallpaper - Relic post, as well as the one by Bera's woodpile. But that only gives me 13, so I'm not certain where I found 14 and 15
I had the same problem. Where I found my last one was near a tree at the market above the food donation table.(where Bunny girl has her shop)

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I had the same problem. Where I found my last one was near a tree at the market above the food donation table.(where Bunny girl has her shop)
That was the one I was missing. Thanks. Every thing has now been completed for this build. Just have to wait for new editions now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10 APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:
Reactions: x3m3x and MashUp47

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Neko Paradise [v0.10].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Neko Paradise [v0.10].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes