lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Are there actually 11 relics lying around? I found a neat little trick (please dev don't remove it) that by pressing H, to remove dialogue box, when using it in static locations, you also remove collectibles like wallpapers, making it easier to find them. Anyway, the point is that I've walked everywhere and have only 6/11

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Are there actually 11 relics lying around? I found a neat little trick (please dev don't remove it) that by pressing H, to remove dialogue box, when using it in static locations, you also remove collectibles like wallpapers, making it easier to find them. Anyway, the point is that I've walked everywhere and have only 6/11
So do we all. Did you try the beach and the ocean, carefully?

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i had no bugs with the last version and because i love all people there is no problem with autumn ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well sometimes being persistent pays off
relic =9999999999
seabass =9999999999
seabream =9999999999
looks useful aulove=100 (or what ever ya want)

terranus94

Mar 21, 2020
My Lily points are stuck at 11, i finished everything the game has to offer. Not sure why its stuck, there is no more dialogue with her. Every other story/char worked fine for me, im on day 45. Is there a way to get her points up to where they should be without restarting the whole game?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You can fish once per day, so if the character goes to sleep you can fish again the next day.
There is no bug of it not working.
If you downloaded the game and didn't mix it with anything else, it should be working.
How do you hunt fish?! I've tried numerous times and never got a single one. Is there a technique I'm missing?

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
How do you hunt fish?! I've tried numerous times and never got a single one. Is there a technique I'm missing?
?? Move mouse cursor over moving fish and press left mouse button to shoot arrow :unsure:
the flight pattern of the fish never changes.

terranus94

Mar 21, 2020
?? Move mouse cursor over moving fish and press left mouse button to shoot arrow :unsure:
its been a while, but i remember that i had an issue where i couldnt hit fish in some older version, the button to go fishing also wasnt showing up my last playthrough(maybe 0.7 or so). I just played through 0.10 and fishing was working fine for me now.

Reactions: MashUp47

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I guess i meant to ask for a "cheat". I know you have to click on the fish. They just move too fast for me and It's taking a very long time to accumulate enough money to buy the things at the market.

Reactions: MashUp47

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I guess i meant to ask for a "cheat". I know you have to click on the fish. They just move too fast for me and It's taking a very long time to accumulate enough money to buy the things at the market.
That's cause you clicked first, instead of aiming the mouse then you click.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Too fast? Only if you have the reaction time of a sloth.
The fastest is the last fish, even then, there's plenty of time to aim

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
so what's this ambient light thing? under construction so we can't try to find it yet?
If you're referring to the ambient trigger system that has a 5% chance, I think it refers to the random chance for you to see certain additional scenes when you enter a location (for example, Ivy in the shower when you enter the bathroom).

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Her visuals and personality are different depending on the path you take with her, the rival path is her old look.
Also the rival path makes her more of a antagonist than a love interest. It doesn't have much content yet, so it might not worth trying out yet anyway. But it's not a path I would recommend for a wholesome experience.
The love path is better for the heart.
Thank you for explaining. I'm happy to go down the love path, Autumn and the MC's daughter is adorable. Plus, I felt bad for her when playing the game again.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes