tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I was able to compress the file size a good amount already of the game, but I expect the game having around a 20gb file size at the end.

Yeah well, Neko Paradise is still kinda scratching the surface for everything I have planned, since I'm also working as animator for Perverteer, Artist for Radiant and teaching 3 other apprentices, I'm having a bit of a hard time to put enough hours of work into the game to make huge updates.
Not to mention the type of game it is also makes coding take away time.
Of course I hope this changes a bit, since one of my apprentices is starting to help with game production on Neko Paradise.
Damn, you're doing a lot of work at once. Props to you man.
I do also hope you get more help on this game, because it is really good.
Keep up the good work brother.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The game files are setup in a complicated way at moment and the bugs are inside the character files.
There are actually also grammar fixes on most files.
I plan to make bugfixes easier in the future, but it needs a lot of changes at moment.
One way or another, having separate files only works on windows, you can't do it for Android and Mac as far as I know, unless you have a app just for that.
I see. No worries then. It's not like it takes that long to download. It's just well annoying.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Yay, update! Makes me feel like it's payday.

Damn, just found out it's only a bug fix. Now I feel like my wages were garnished.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Alorth
Version of the game:Neko Paradise v0.10
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.3GB

Compressed Size:
If Mac needed DM me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm :unsure:
I thought I had completed all the Bera content before this.. It showed as tho I had completed all recent content with her ??

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me about Autumn's rival path? I'm kind of curious, but I don't want to go down that route myself.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hmmmm :unsure:
I thought I had completed all the Bera content before this.. It showed as tho I had completed all recent content with her ??
It being bugged depends on how much progress you have with her before loading the save or which version you had saved before.
So she doesn't get bugged for everyone, just at best 10% of the players. (Which is already hundreds of people lol)

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Can someone tell me about Autumn's rival path? I'm kind of curious, but I don't want to go down that route myself.
Her visuals and personality are different depending on the path you take with her, the rival path is her old look.
Also the rival path makes her more of a antagonist than a love interest. It doesn't have much content yet, so it might not worth trying out yet anyway. But it's not a path I would recommend for a wholesome experience.
The love path is better for the heart.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It being bugged depends on how much progress you have with her before loading the save or which version you had saved before.
So she doesn't get bugged for everyone, just at best 10% of the players. (Which is already hundreds of people lol)
Okay,
Great I must have been one of the lucky ones then ;)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Her visuals and personality are different depending on the path you take with her, the rival path is her old look.
Also the rival path makes her more of a antagonist than a love interest. It doesn't have much content yet, so it might not worth trying out yet anyway. But it's not a path I would recommend for a wholesome experience.
The love path is better for the heart.
Theres different paths??!!
Where and when?
I bumped into her at th Bunny's shop and she already looked different and was nice.
Totally different look than her interaction with Violet a few updates prior.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Theres different paths??!!
Where and when?
I bumped into her at th Bunny's shop and she already looked different and was nice.
Totally different look than her interaction with Violet a few updates prior.
That scene was changed, now you get that only on her rival path. it was a major change on how her story progresses.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes