Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So how does this island actually exist? They said all the males died, yet there are children running around, young girls. Are they all immortal?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So how does this island actually exist? They said all the males died, yet there are children running around, young girls. Are they all immortal?
They actually explain that.
The men get sick and die, but if you pay attention, they do not die right away.
One theory that is mentioned in the story is that the deaths are tied to sexual activity.
If the guy fucks a lot, then he will live longer.
Fucking a lot can result in children.

Not fucking, whether it be that the guy is mentally traumatized, or because he is not into fucking cat people, or any other reason will result in death.

Obviously, the MC loves nekos and as they say about Pokemon, he has to fuck them all.
Ok, maybe they don't say fuck when talking about pokemon, but you get the idea...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loved the update.
Autumn's model took a sec to get adjusted to but LOVE her outfit.
New daughter is a cutie but MAN am I mad we have to play catch up now. Girls need a father and he lived right down the block her whole life.... Hell, she probably goes to school with Lily... wait, is there a school??

I am finding I want more events with existing characters rather than any new ones. Like Cotton's sis... I Need me some ram girl in my life, Dem Hips....

I just want to cuddle the shit out of Bera and make her happy, same for Autum.
I feel like we need to get a second home just to house our Other wives. lol
But seriously though, MC needs to have a talk with Violet. She's shown the want to share in the past (Cream, Lily) I think an open and honest conversation might help. Though is kiiiinda hard to admit "Oh hey so a few years ago I cheated on you, anyways heres (Wonderwall xD) my other daughter..."

Also, on a side note... Did we confirm that the other daughter in the dream, Lily's twin is dead?
-Sniffs-

• Sad
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Excelent game.
Most games have terrible writing and force us to skip text out of boredom but not this game. I actually went back on purpose to understand some of the things they say out of pure interest on the character's ideas.
Violet is a top shelf harem wife. hory-sheet. She actually picks the fun way of seeing things instead of making fuss.
All girls have different ways of being interesting.
This is without a doubt a game worth the time and I'm anxious for more.

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
When I played on PC, there were Autumn, Lily's friends, and so on. But when I am playing on Android, there are no other characters except the family, MC's sister-in-law and friend. Why is this happening?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I won't do a full review yet as it's too early in the cycle, but I have to say that the renders and animations are excellent. The story I'm still on the fence about...not really enough there for me to say one way or another. I will play the next update.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
yeah there are way to many premature reviews often by alts accounts or people that gets free content to play and at the start if its not their type they leave neg reviews even when they know full well the game type they are playing is about and that
At least wait till half the game is finshed to leave a review or prehaps till than make suggustions or share thoughts/feelings is what i would do
If the game has potential I may give a negative review on a 0.4 release...in the hopes the dev/author can fix it...then I'll amend my review if they do. For some devs, this is their first time creating a game so constructive criticism can be helpful. I've seen a few games make a huge turnaround based on the criticism (Hustle Town comes to mind...the game got off to a rocky start but by 0.5 it showed real improvement and it ultimately turned out to be a great game).

Reactions: Emma M
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes