zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Wallpapers. I only managed to find one of the new ones in update (the one at Bera's house in the corner), does anyone else know where the other is?

Dreum

May 22, 2017
For some reason the sound of the waves has a really high pitched whine alongside it that is physically painful. Anyone else have that happen? Maybe it is a glitch with the compressed version. I'll download the full version and update this comment with the results.
EDIT: DLed the full version. It is still there, but much less noticeable. Thankfully, the sea is linked to the sounds and I can lower that while keeping the music at a nice level.

Last edited:

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
if you played windows or mac you sure can access it.
If you played on the official android version then also.
if you played on a android version ported by another party, maybe not.
If you're using saves of V0.06 and lower, you have a bugged game and will miss content.
I got the 0.09b Windows version from this website, but couldn't access my saves in 0.10. Copying the saves from the 0.09b folder worked though, just like GaboCAP recommended

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Autumn's redesign.
If it wasn't for the flashbacks, I won't have recognized her. She even looks totally different from her recent run in with Violet at her shop.
IMO the old design and outfit has a more "Foxy" feel.
(Just like how the lion surfer girl has lion-ish features)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a picture guide for this? I have 15/16 pictures and this last pictures is sort of annoying me. Not sure if its part of another update or something? I have all the artefacts but I checked each of the locations present at the time I am still can't find it?

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Is there a picture guide for this? I have 15/16 pictures and this last pictures is sort of annoying me. Not sure if its part of another update or something? I have all the artefacts but I checked each of the locations present at the time I am still can't find it?
Here's the 16 available pictures:
1. Home, Bedroom: On the Computer, go to the Recycle Bin, empty the Recycle Bin to find the first image.
2. Home, Bedroom: Picture frame on the gray shelf, very easy to see.
3. Home, Bedroom: Picture next to the basket on the gray shelf, also very easy to see.
4. Home, Living Room: Picture frame on top of the shelf, toward the upper-left portion of the screen. This image may not show up until later in the story.
5. Home, Living Room: Very small image next to the plant on the floor.
6. Home, Living Room: Click on the small sculpture to the right of the purple/blue image of outer space.
7. Home, Kitchen: Picture frame under clock.
8. Home, Kitchen: Very small image next to the vase on the shelf, in between the two plants also on shelves.
9. Home, Lily's Bedroom: Picture Frame on the far right.
10. Home, Bathroom: Picture beneath the toilet.
11. Home, Bathroom: Picture on the lower shelf, next to the bathtub.
12. Farm: Picture on the left side of the barn, only viewable during evening/night.
13. Town, Plaza: Picture on the right side, next to the small set of steps, not viewable during morning.
14. Town, Market: Picture on the ground next to the tree with a tire swing.
15. Cliff: An envelope tucked into the trees on the left side.
16. Bera's House: Picture to the right of the chair on the right, in the corner of the wood.

Hope this helps!

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Like this game much

I like the character Ash ,and chose him as a trap.

Excited and glad to see the interaction which lick his Things in SPA .

One question is ,how could we see the scene when mention to lick with his(or her) feet ?

I miss some events to see this scene or it,s only can see in future version ?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Here's the 16 available pictures:
1. Home, Bedroom: On the Computer, go to the Recycle Bin, empty the Recycle Bin to find the first image.
2. Home, Bedroom: Picture frame on the gray shelf, very easy to see.
3. Home, Bedroom: Picture next to the basket on the gray shelf, also very easy to see.
4. Home, Living Room: Picture frame on top of the shelf, toward the upper-left portion of the screen. This image may not show up until later in the story.
5. Home, Living Room: Very small image next to the plant on the floor.
6. Home, Living Room: Click on the small sculpture to the right of the purple/blue image of outer space.
7. Home, Kitchen: Picture frame under clock.
8. Home, Kitchen: Very small image next to the vase on the shelf, in between the two plants also on shelves.
9. Home, Lily's Bedroom: Picture Frame on the far right.
10. Home, Bathroom: Picture beneath the toilet.
11. Home, Bathroom: Picture on the lower shelf, next to the bathtub.
12. Farm: Picture on the left side of the barn, only viewable during evening/night.
13. Town, Plaza: Picture on the right side, next to the small set of steps, not viewable during morning.
15. Cliff: An envelope tucked into the trees on the left side.
16. Bera's House: Picture to the right of the chair on the right, in the corner of the wood.

Hope this helps!
Well thank you kind sir. The one I was missing was the one in the town next to the tire swing. I swear I must of clicked every where on that shot but missed for some reason.

Appreciate that you typed that all out.

Have a great day 1618230374.jpg

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Thank you for the guide, I was able to find two out of three pictures I was missing. By chance, do you know where that picture is?

Like this game much

I like the character Ash ,and chose him as a trap.

Excited and glad to see the interaction which lick his Things in SPA .

One question is ,how could we see the scene when mention to lick with his(or her) feet ?

I miss some events to see this scene or it,s only can see in future version ?
It's not possible to lick Ash's feet, maybe in the next update since the MC mentioned it.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you for the guide, I was able to find two out of three pictures I was missing. By chance, do you know where that picture is?
If you go to the area where you can buy/sell items, you should see a tree in the background with a tire swing attached to it. On the ground, to the left of the tree trunk, you'll see the image.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I admit that I was never interested in VN with the furry theme, I think it was probably due to the equation that didn't make sense to me, a considerable part of VN was with a larger animal portion with small human doses.
That was the first VN that I played with this theme, that the equation (human + animal = furry) is very well dosed.
I liked this game, the characters are beautiful, the VN dynamics are very cool, unfortunately it seems that the updates are getting smaller, I fear that VN is heading towards the end, I would like to play more, I hope the producers continue telling this story, if it’s not possible, I’d like them to have new stories with these characters.
:D (y)

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes