MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Really? I'm not allowed to like traps without being into dick? I'm not allowed to have preferences? We kink-shaming now?

Are you sure that wasn't supposed to be a joke? Yeah, you're not being funny- you're being what I wanna lick in Ash's nether regions; an asshole.
I'm just saying it's not the game that's at fault as it was your choice to give her a dick so live with it.
So why would you give her a dick instead of a pussy in the first place if you d'not like playing or sucking on dick?

• Angry
Reactions: moohoo and popober

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If a full game download and game update download were available that would be nice.
Just thinking having a update download would be faster than having to download the full game every time there is a update.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If a full game download and game update download were available that would be nice.
Just thinking having a update download would be faster than having to download the full game every time there is a update.
Other games have tried that and they were far more prone to having errors.
A full download is the safest way to go.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Always so excited for updates to this game. Just top quality stuff, top 5 of all games on this website.

Please keep up the amazing work!

(although maybe think of reducing download size sometime soon)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Definitely one of the best games here. The girls are gorgeous, the action gets hotter and the options are quite varied. Loving it and can't wait for more.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm just saying it's not the game that's at fault as it was your choice to give her a dick so live with it.
So why would you give her a dick instead of a pussy in the first place if you d'not like playing or sucking on dick?
When did I blame the game? All I did was offer a suggestion of adding an alternative in a game of choices. And I said I like traps- which in no way implies liking dick.

Is reading that hard? I would explain the number of reasons of why I'm into traps but that would clearly be incomprehensible to you.

Reactions: BlasKyau

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i really enjoy this game ... as i have stated before .. will that glow in the dark babe ... be a regular thing or what .. i mean she so far only comes out at night glowing in the dark ... Rayne if i remember right ... and so the red haired babe i had sex with has my babe as well . Caramel .. will there be more about those 2 later .. cause its kinda confusing ... didn't even know she got knocked up .... and how come no more with the surfer babe ... kinda looked for that .... and the wife's sister .. how many time do i gotta visit her before somethings good happens ... cause i got nodda so far ... kinda figured Cream had gotten prego by me .. err i mean my MC .. why didn't mint get knocked up as well ?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone else hear Coolio in their head while waiting for this to download or is it just me?

Great game, btw. Love it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm in Paradise when I get my Neko Fix. :giggle:
You're the Man, Magical being, scary entity, Otherworldly spirit, Medieval warrior, Oh, you know what I mean ;)
Alorth

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M and Alorth

Mikeyw

Jun 3, 2017
When did I blame the game? All I did was offer a suggestion of adding an alternative in a game of choices. And I said I like traps- which in no way implies liking dick.

Is reading that hard? I would explain the number of reasons of why I'm into traps but that would clearly be incomprehensible to you.
Soo I maybe ignorant here but if you don't like dicks, but do like traps. (Which are aptly named because they look like girls but have a dingle downstairs) Why didn't you just make her a girl? Like the whole idea of a trap is that they have a dick. So if you like traps, you are sorta implying you like trap dick or at least the idea of it. I haven't played for a while but does her body change shape with the trap option? I didn't think it did.
I'm genuinely curious about your logic here, not trying to judge or anything.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i really enjoy this game ... as i have stated before .. will that glow in the dark babe ... be a regular thing or what .. i mean she so far only comes out at night glowing in the dark ... Rayne if i remember right ... and so the red haired babe i had sex with has my babe as well . Caramel .. will there be more about those 2 later .. cause its kinda confusing ... didn't even know she got knocked up .... and how come no more with the surfer babe ... kinda looked for that .... and the wife's sister .. how many time do i gotta visit her before somethings good happens ... cause i got nodda so far ... kinda figured Cream had gotten prego by me .. err i mean my MC .. why didn't mint get knocked up as well ?
Game is not done yet, so not all content is available yet.

Rayne: You will find out when that content is released in later releases.

Redhead and caramel: you found out when the dev intended you to find out. Later releases will have more.

To get pregnant, they have to be in heat, Cream was in heat, Mint was not.

Fun with wife's sister: some time in later releases.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Will getting the mouse pregnant ever be an option?
Asking for the person who posted just before me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Game is not done yet, so not all content is available yet.

Rayne: You will find out when that content is released in later releases.

Redhead and caramel: you found out when the dev intended you to find out. Later releases will have more.

To get pregnant, they have to be in heat, Cream was in heat, Mint was not.

Fun with wife's sister: some time in later releases.
please use spoilers .. and thanks

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Soo I maybe ignorant here but if you don't like dicks, but do like traps. (Which are aptly named because they look like girls but have a dingle downstairs) Why didn't you just make her a girl? Like the whole idea of a trap is that they have a dick. So if you like traps, you are sorta implying you like trap dick or at least the idea of it. I haven't played for a while but does her body change shape with the trap option? I didn't think it did.
I'm genuinely curious about your logic here, not trying to judge or anything.
Because I obviously have to simplify it for certain people: Simply put, I like androgyny and the dominance aspect of taking pp power away.

In my case, it's specifically not about the dick. I like traps, and not trap dick. Similarly, a trap who becomes biologically female through whatever reason/process wouldn't make me suddenly lost interest either- so long as there's no major change to the overall appearance, to the point of losing androgyny, I don't care; my kinks are still fulfilled.

There is so much more to it, but I don't feel like getting into all of that right now.

Anyway, thinking that the whole point of traps revolves around attraction to the dicks is a wrongfully shallow generalization- much like any fetish, it depends on the person.

Then there's the fact that Ash is written and depicted to specifically avoid being portrayed as a clear-cut, regular female; I also prefer more uniformity in my stories, which is the only reason I use incest patches despite not really caring about the fetish. If she was cleanly portrayed as female and the option to make her a trap still existed, I wouldn't take it.

If it's still not clear, then just think this: it's a kink. It's not supposed to be logical.

Reactions: Mikeyw
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes