Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I thought the new update was a little short, but I liked it. I like Autumn's new design and I also liked how we got new content with her, even if it's one scene where she introduces us to her daughter. I also like the bonding moment we had with Ash.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Am I bugged? I can't seem to find Bera after the wet dream.

EDIT: Fucking hell. She showed up right after I made this. WTF.

EDIT 2: Nope. She's gone again. I sometimes get a screen of her sitting on her porch, then back to her house interface with nothing in it.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
She is at her home ( click View attachment 1138926 on the map)
I know; the problem is she seems to be bugged. She's not there at first, but when I click on the map and go back there I see a CG of her with the line "Bera seems to be chilling" or something of the sort, then I'm booted back to the screen of her porch and she's gone again.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see that some people think the update was a little bit short, but I am just happy I got another update to play.
Maybe it's to do with what, 3k a month, how many months between updates, and what 1 day's worth of work on the game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe it's to do with what, 3k a month, how many months between updates, and what 1 day's worth of work on the game.
Since unfortunately I am not a patron I won't complain about that. I think it would be silly for me to complain about something that I am getting for free.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Why are you being an ass lol.
It takes a single day just for one of those higher quality animations and it takes a day to get a avarage of 10 images.
This update having 20 animations and 200 images, I can count at least 40 days work, without even counting the coding part.
Luckily I have a extra computer that renders so I can keep working while they are rendering.
In short you're underestimating the workload and time needed for the game by a huge margin.
I'm not the type of developer that gives shitty animations to his fans or low quality stuff like most do.
So if you don't like how I work I can't please you. At least I have people that enjoy it and know it's worth.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, so Bera's bug seems to have resolved itself after doing everybody else' and I've now finished all characters' events so far.

Gotta say that my only complaint would be a third option in trap Ash' hot spring scene; not into licking balls or dicks, but I'd tongue that hole all day.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Alright, so Bera's bug seems to have resolved itself after doing everybody else' and I've now finished all characters' events so far.

Gotta say that my only complaint would be a third option in trap Ash' hot spring scene; not into licking balls or dicks, but I'd tongue that hole all day.
Not being funny but I think that's your fault for giving her a dick in the first place.....:rolleyes:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Why are you being an ass lol.
It takes a single day just for one of those higher quality animations and it takes a day to get a avarage of 10 images.
This update having 20 animations and 200 images, I can count at least 40 days work, without even counting the coding part.
Luckily I have a extra computer that renders so I can keep working while they are rendering.
In short you're underestimating the workload and time needed for the game by a huge margin.
I'm not the type of developer that gives shitty animations to his fans or low quality stuff like most do.
So if you don't like how I work I can't please you. At least I have people that enjoy it and know it's worth.
You're doing a really good job. An interesting story, characters that I love (both their appearance and the personality of each one), a gameplay that is seen in few sandboxes.

It may possibly feel short because the game is great, and when something is good you always want more. But I really don't think we can complain about the size of the update. Quality takes a lot of work.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Not being funny but I think that's your fault for giving her a dick in the first place.....:rolleyes:
Really? I'm not allowed to like traps without being into dick? I'm not allowed to have preferences? We kink-shaming now?

Are you sure that wasn't supposed to be a joke? Yeah, you're not being funny- you're being what I wanna lick in Ash's nether regions; an asshole.

• Angry
Reactions: moohoo and MashUp47

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Totally agree with BlasKyau the animation's are of good quality, like the Foot massage, and the pussy that slide's along the MC dick with out passing through it. plus not forgetting the eyes and face animations.

Reactions: P.T. and BlasKyau
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes