Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Gotta say... Lily and Violet's "cleaning" scene was one of the hottest animations I've ever seen in a game. Well done!
Did you use the console or how did you increase Lily's points?
Didn't increase past 16 for me and the last scene needs 18 points.. then again I didn't restart in ages so maybe that's it..?

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Oh, there was an update... Well there goes any plans at being productive for me at least for a bit :)
Did you use the console or how did you increase Lily's points?
Didn't increase past 16 for me and the last scene needs 18 points.. then again I didn't restart in ages so maybe that's it..?
You should be able to get her to 20 pts. I didn't restart between the last update so cant say if you need to or not.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Neko Paradise [v0.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-18

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Neko Paradise [v0.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Updated: 2021-04-18

Last edited:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Should be called "Kitsune Paradise" because they all look like sexy foxes to me.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Is there any chance of pregnancy in the game?
If you read the first page in the genre section you will this:
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Animated, Voyeurism, Transformation, Monster girl, Incest, Optional Futa/trans, Footjob, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Creampie , Teasing, Oral sex, pregnancy, Soft Vore, Mobile game.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Yes; it is in the tags, and implemented with at least one of the girls. Not sure if it is fully implemented or still a "work in progress" (I'm a bit behind in playing), but it is there.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
There is two characters that have fallen pregnant so far in game time (not including past pregnancy with lily). I'm not going to say who as I don't want to spoil it for you but there is a certain scene that will activate 10 days (after sleeping) after impregnation!! That's all I'm going to say lol.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK what am I missing, I saw the 3sum and meet the new girl, everything else says no more content.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes