anscho

Mar 3, 2020
anyone has the location of all the wallpapers and relics? im still missing 1 relic and 2 wp and i cant find them >.>

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
OK what am I missing, I saw the 3sum and meet the new girl, everything else says no more content.
It's a small update...
It's not a big update, but the new content has Ash, Lily and Violet, Bera, Choco and Cream, Autumn and Caramel.
The added gameplay is at least 30 minutes for the faster players and not 5 minutes, that's just a bad joke.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
It's not a big update, but the new content has Ash, Lily and Violet, Bera, Choco and Cream, Autumn and Caramel.
The added gameplay is at least 30 minutes for the faster players and not 5 minutes, that's just a bad joke.
Far be it from me to be offensive, especially considering that I don't contribute financially to the project, but I went through the new stuff very quickly, especially the ones I'm most interested in (Ash, Lily and friends). Personally, I prefer updates that focus on a few key characters with more content than an update scattered among many characters. But then again, my opinion is as good as someone who didn't pay for this content, so it's to be taken lightly :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I found one of the new images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, did someone managed to found the other?

Also, how do you guys do the blurry thing in parts of the text? I can't, and I'm deeply envious.

EDIT: Found it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still very envious of your blured texts.

Last edited:

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I played the last update til the end, but I can't access my save in the new update. Do I have to play the whole game again? Because I don't want to do that every time.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I played the last update til the end, but I can't access my save in the new update. Do I have to play the whole game again? Because I don't want to do that every time.
I had the same issue, but copying and pasting old saves from previous version to new worked just fine.

Reactions: snowman97

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
if you played windows or mac you sure can access it.
If you played on the official android version then also.
if you played on a android version ported by another party, maybe not.
If you're using saves of V0.06 and lower, you have a bugged game and will miss content.

Reactions: Emma M and Antosha

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I really like the love and care for the characters, but a bit more would be nice. It was a really short update

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Autumn's new design is amazing. She looks like she grew up and was previously just a teenager. In any case, she is more gorgeous than ever before.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes