DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i don't know if i got it all or not .... i don't use a walk thru ..
Look for an icon that is a white circle with two arrows pointing at each other. (top left corner)
Looks like a fat albino deadpool. Click on it.
Then click each picture that you will see and it will tell you if there is more content for the characters. Also, click where it says "Story" to see what it says there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Look for an icon that is a white circle with two arrows pointing at each other. Looks like a fat albino deadpool. Click on it.
Then click each picture that you will see and it will tell you if there is more content for the characters. Also, click where it says "Story" to see what it says there.
yeah dam i forgot about that :LOL:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
When did I blame the game? All I did was offer a suggestion of adding an alternative in a game of choices. And I said I like traps- which in no way implies liking dick.

Is reading that hard? I would explain the number of reasons of why I'm into traps but that would clearly be incomprehensible to you.
You literally have the choice given to you to orally please Ash or not lol. So I don't get what you mean. You can't just say to him you don't want to without negative effects.

Reactions: Maverick1965

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
isnt the plot of the game that the only reason the MC can survive as a man is because of having sex all the time? so if you make that one character into a trap how is he staying alive? is he ntr'ing us offscreen or somthing? or does a trap not count as a man?

i play with that character as a woman so if its explained in game thats why i dont know

edit: wait a- since when was the trap option removed? and wtf is the difference between dickgirl and futa?

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
You literally have the choice given to you to orally please Ash or not lol. So I don't get what you mean. You can't just say to him you don't want to without negative effects.
I guess you didn't see my initial post- I was talking about a third option; yes, no, or rimjob.

I'm not averse to orally pleasing Ash, I just wanted to do it somewhere else.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess you didn't see my initial post- I was talking about a third option; yes, no, or rimjob.

Should've chosen the futa path then you got penis and vagina.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

Ahh, I did missunderstood that part. Well, I didn't think about that, honestly, rimjobs are not really something I appreciate lol, but if more people would ask about it I could consider adding some, since it can be part of futa and trap.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Ahh, I did missunderstood that part. Well, I didn't think about that, honestly, rimjobs are not really something I appreciate lol, but if more people would ask about it I could consider adding some, since it can be part of futa and trap.
And that's perfectly fine. As is the prospect of the option never getting added. It wasn't even supposed to be a serious suggestion; I framed it as a complaint in my initial post to emphasize that the only thing I didn't like is such a minuscule aspect that can easily be circumvented, which is a good thing, but someone got butthurt over how kinks work.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I live by Ashley and die by Ashley. Also am I the only one who prefers quality over quantity in characters?

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Alorth I love your game. Sorry if this seems lazy, but is there somewhere I can send some money your way? Preferably crypto, as I have a decent amount of that.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Those renders look amazing. Love me some Nekos :love: Is there much content for this game so far? How's the sound? Any sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? Is there pregnant sexy time?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just made a new game since I wanted to start from the beginning again. Will the MC see his family again, like his brother and sister?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes