BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
the developer progress is TOOO SLOW compared to the amount of patreons he got...
16/5/2021 only 25% progress...?

its my number #1 interesting adult game...
but i have to give this feedback...
in hopes of doing something about it...
I have to disagree, going on the quality and amount of content in v10 it takes time. If the next update is anything like the last, then I will happily wait. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the developer progress is TOOO SLOW compared to the amount of patreons he got...
16/5/2021 only 25% progress...?

its my number #1 interesting adult game...
but i have to give this feedback...
in hopes of doing something about it...
I have to disagree, going on the quality and amount of content in v10 it takes time. If the next update is anything like the last, then I will happily wait. :)
Additionally, the developer is busy with several other games. The progress on this game is fantastic, given how busy he is. But even beyond that, I completely agree with BobJ: the quality here is amazing but takes a lot of time to create. It's absolutely worth the wait.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Question is the bugfix not included in the downloads on the OP? I am having trouble with Bera where I need to talk to her at her house but she is never there I do get a quick scene with her sitting in one of her front porch chairs then I she again, am I doing something wrong (Where is she spose to show up at so I can start gaining points for her)? I am on her quest "Meet Bera at her house. You need 3 points (You have 0) and morning/afternoon time".

Edit. Don't know what the problem was but for some reason I could only get Bera to show up at her house only after I completed Ash's quest "Visit Ash on the farm, after day 13. (I'm on day 25 since I been skipping a few days to try to get Bera to show up)

Last edited:

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
That was my case, I wasn't interested either but what caught my attention is the perfect balance in the mix of humans and animals, the characters were amazing, few NVs can do that, I at least only saw another NV with a great balance in this equation. :D(y)

Oct 26, 2017
Taken from Discord:

"05/23/2021
Hi fans, I'm posting here some kind of "info". I made some posts on my patreon about me and some stuff that happened, so I will kinda give a minor explanation here and try to avoid writing a huge wall of text. So in short, my cervical and lumbar spine need some fixing to be done by chiropractic, not only because of the time I've spent in front of the computer, but also due to older work accidents I had in the past. I was at a masseur a few times first, but my back muscles got inflamed and he also moved a bone that he shouldn't have. Fact is I was basically out for around a month because I got headaches, felt lightheaded, started to feel anxious and I was a lot of the time at doctors which also stressed me out more. I'm still recovering, but I'm already able to work without any worries for now. But I'm still going through chiropractic sessions. So the "Bad" news are... of course there is some short delay in the development of my games. The "Good" news are... under all the pressure I had to make a decision. So I employed one of my apprentices to help me on my tasks. I've been training them for a good amount of time to make sure they know my stuff and by now you can call them little Alorth's. Of course it's a bit of a slow start for him since he has to get used to working on it instead of lessons, but things will speed up step by step. My problem may have seemed like a step back at first, even for me. But I took the initiative to take another step forward instead. Willpower and Love for my games will always keep me moving."

In case anyone was wondering why the delay.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Ouch. Having a partially crush C4, L4 and scoliosis, I can feel.his pain.
Also a reason why I avoid masseuse. Many of them are simply going thru the motions of their training step 1, step 2 etc rather than actually feeling their patients body. I have been twisted in such ways that I have told some to stop immediately or risk paralyzing me.
I go to a kinesiologist instead. I find they are more in tune with a body's mechanics.
I also do a lot of back exercises to strengthen my back muscles to hold everything together.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes