lStinGl

May 22, 2019
Whatever the case is, I am going to cancel my patreon sub for September. I get it that he has other projects he is working on but I am supporting him on one game and the content. Just feels like he cram a small update in the last month because this doesn't feel like 4 months or however long it was since the last publication update.
also going to cancel my subscription. waiting almost half a year and getting 5-10 minutes of content is very frustrating.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For those who want the changelog of v0.11:

(From Alorth's discord):
The changelog is the following:
V0.11
Added Marie, Caramel and Autumn Rival character interface.
Added a Sex interface for Violet.
Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one.
Swaped Cotton story progress with Marie and adjusted the variables.
Addded more dialog to various characters.
Addded two new locations in the village, 'street' and 'Autumn's home' (love path).
System fixes, adjustments and improvements.
Added 14 animation files and around 200 scene images.
a majority of everything listed doesnt seem very accurate at all from my save from last version theres less then 5 mins of game play added on in this version
im some what of a bull myself BUT who ever gave ya that information is a true professional bullshitter ..we should take lessons from them

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope my list of all wallpapers and shattered star pieces (relics) is up-to-date again, as of v0.11. However, the following was added in the newest changelog: "Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one." Given this, please let me know if any of what I have listed doesn't work for you; if there's a new location, I'll work on finding it.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hmm I have not yet downloaded this latest v0.11, however from the comments above its a little disheartening to see such a grand game which held great potential take a bad turn.
Not sure what is on Alorths to do list these days and am hoping for more content than what is explained above but will find out. As DarkBlue said have spent a lot of time in this game and would like to end up on that island.
it is true that the story line and most of the scenes whether interpersonal or Intimate do need something more. The constant "I have nothing right now" is getting irritating, yet that has been brought up in the past. Dialog with characters, in my humble opinion should be open and on going for each of their story lines. I guess it could be to keep that game flow so this progress evenly, but I am not a programmer, however I am willing to learn.
To often it seems ithe scenes are wam-bam-thank-you-mam or that out mc is lossing sustaining power and those money shots are appearing very weak. There needs to be more intimacy or more time spent while in the throws of passion.
But I can not povide a complete review at this time still downloading and hoping that which is above is not true, but we'll see. Please for give my rambling am still hoping this game will eventually turn out to rival DMD. But a las feeling a little heartened.

• Angry
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

(From Alorth's discord):
V0.11
Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one.
Addded two new locations in the village, 'street' and 'Autumn's home' (love path).
Thanks so much for this.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any new about autumn??
Yes. Meet her in the afternoons at Daisy's stand in the village and talk with her to increase points; get 3 points and then visit the fourth afternoon in the new location (the village street) for the next event.

MrNone1

Dec 7, 2017
At least the file uploaded to mega no longer contains the required files to run on linux. Neither the run script nor the folder with the libraries/ELF.
If you uploaded the same archive to the other sites you may want to correct the "Win/Linux" download description in the OP.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Quick update this time, was sad we didn't get any sex scenes with Autumn this time around but progress of the story is good.
Same with Marie, I fucking loooove her character model but as they say, good(girls) things cum for those with persistence.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Now I know why it took so long, he's allowing us to screw the girls outside of events and that's a good thing. Must have been an awkward learning experience, but it's one of the stronger points for sandbox over regular VNs. Hopefully he'll add a bit more variety such as various speeds/tempos, but I'm just glad he added a base for it.

And if you need to check it out for yourself, I had to talk to Violet to trigger it as an option. Nothing special in terms of dialogue, but it's what I had to do to get it to show.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
As per usual, developer fails yet again to update change-log; expecting us to either beg or find it somewhere else. Sounds like his Radiant thread
The changelog is inside the game always, if it wasn't here it just means some moderator updated the thread and didn't search the changelog. Do you think I'm posting my game here lol? I would only post it after I release my public version on Itch.

a majority of everything listed doesnt seem very accurate at all from my save from last version theres less then 5 mins of game play added on in this version
im some what of a bull myself BUT who ever gave ya that information is a true professional bullshitter ..we should take lessons from them
It's pretty accurate, but it's also accurate to say that the game version posted in this thread isn't really "complete". Well sorry about that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

(From Alorth's discord):
V0.11
>Moved one Autumn wallpaper to another location and path while replacing it with a new one.
>Swaped Cotton story progress with Marie and adjusted the variables.
its basicaly guaranteed this breaks old savegames (or requires to start a new game to see the difference)

It's pretty accurate, but it's also accurate to say that the game version posted in this thread isn't really "complete". Well sorry about that.
so thats what the "plug-in" system was about, i guess.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
excellent cute game and thank goodness they are still with it and I imagined that they had abandoned it, continue like this more family interaction be exelent

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes