Scratty

Dec 20, 2019
I also hope that the fishing gets an upgrade. But I want to see more unbirth content in the game as well. Like she kidnaps the teacher and have her as a sextoy! Maybe even uses a penis or a dildo to push her the farthest inside her possible.

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Alorth
i suggest stepping up your release days for that amount of subscribers...
should be maximum = once a month
minimum = daily :D
for real though your release's are taking too long...
...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:... I Second That, Too. But, To Be Honest. The Work Alone Looks Like That It Takes A Long Time To Make To Look That Good... ;) So, I'll Say... That I Do Fully Understand Why It Be Taking Him/Her Or Them A Long Time To Release The Next Update. So, I'm Cool With It. :cool::cool: :cool:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Someone know something about future updates?
Yeah unfortunately, the next update is in December. I just got updated, since I am a patreon. He blames it on being sick regardless of the extra help he supposedly enlisted to help him.

I feel you can pull the sick card out so many times that people actually get sick of hearing about it. No pun intended.

I just hope the update is worth the wait. Frankly it's a common practice among these adult theme games that the developers provide the sick card excuse or mental issues have made it impossible to provide reliable updates etc.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Nah it's fine. Alroth's got some good Neko action going on. More than happy to wait for him to finish and deliver some juicy scenes.

Reactions: BOBJevent

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
GunDriver

They probably meant player menu. In game if you click on the one icon it'll bring up the player menu and clicking on each character will tell you what is needed or if no more content is there for that character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

retribution

May 11, 2018
"Hi, I know how eager you're all waiting for the coming update and the release date will be December, I plan to do so before Christmas."

Sooo max 20 days unless anyone knows better.

• Wow
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Emma M and 9inchz
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes