Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Neko Paradise [v0.12]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Neko Paradise [v0.12]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well, I am very happy to report that if you start a new game and follow the suggestions. There is a lot of positive changes. And I am looking forward to the next update, hopefully it will not take as long. But Great work and some cool adds.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
I have to point out, that you're misplacing a bit of information.
I did help my friend and lost a bit of time, but I didn't make all the renders and animations. I only teached him everything he had to know and helped him fixing things up.
By the thousands of fans the game has, 3 or 4 people that don't even support the game, supposedly complain, let me try to calculate. If I sum the numbers up, between a minimum of 0.025% and max of 0.050% of my fan base is complaining.
Of course I'm adding complains here and other places into this calculation.
Well, in any way it seems I'm doing better than those steam reviews of games lol, but jokes aside for now.
You're saying I underperformed 3 updates in a row... yes that could be possible, but that's nothing new at moment.
I've posted several times about my health issues this year and compared to 2020, my performance was probably just about 50%. It was one of the reasons I had to get a apprentice to work under me... life just hasn't been so kind this year.
I for one would like to thank you for another update. Love this game and the content and look forward to future content as well.

Reactions: SlowDance

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
I think it's time for a reality check in the comment threads.

In no way, shape, or form does shelling out $5 entitle you to force someone to sit at their computer and pump out a product for you. They're indebted to that value, $5. You can hardly even buy a muffin for $5 these days, but the muffin will at least shut the delusions of grandeur up while you're chewing. I know quite a few of you wrestle with mental health issues, so take this as a flag to reign yourselves in. At $5, that equates to 1/3rd of an hour's worth of time at a basic living wage. Twenty minutes. You pay for 20 minutes of time. That is 20 minutes a month you choose to pay for.

Now that we've got the time thing understood, hopefully, let's step into content...What do you think you could do in 20 minutes? Could you add in 117 new characters? Could you think of and write a basic storyline to introduce them? Could you model each of them? How about one of them? If you genuinely believe you could do any of that in 20 minutes, by all means SHOW ME. If them brass clangers can truly sing their song, drop them on the table and prove their heft. As a professional digital modeler, I can assure you 20 minutes is nothing. That's my 9-5. I do it daily. I couldn't even model a new belt for a character in 20 minutes time. Getting animation loops for $5 is fair. That is, after all, the exchange happening...you are paying someone else to do something for you that you can't/won't do yourself. WeLcOmE tO hOw EcOnOmIeS wOrK.

Thinking about it contextually, the cost of a big name game, $60-$90, is the time of 25-100 people creating content for that one game. Slivers of their time in every sale. The company they work for pays the upfront cost of paying them for their services and gambles on sales to make a profit...leaving out those god awful pay to win games. The people creating the content are guaranteed paid for their time. Do you want to shell out the upfront costs of paying 25 people for their hourly wage for months to make a game? Now how about taking all that time spent on each individual task and apply it to just one person. Engine be damned, it makes no difference.

Indie makers are guaranteed nothing. They're gambling their own time, which could be spent on guaranteed income. Indie makers also need to keep the lights on, the internet pumping, food on the table, roof over their heads...a lot of them work a regular job and make games in their free time. Your $5/mo can be cancelled at any time, and to rely on it would be as smart as a table. You show that every time you proverbially punch the drywall screaming for more pizza rolls. The only thing acting like a cunt gets you is a guarantee that the dev ain't relying on your patronage. You fuck yourself over. Not even bringing into the fold that the dev could develop spite and abandon the game with their middle finger in the air. That would be fucking everyone else over too, not just yourself. All because you've got to be a pretentious twat with a skewed sense of reality.

Now we're onto the section about personal responsibility. You choose to pay someone $5/mo to make a game. That is a choice you make. There is no guarantee on time, release schedules, content per release...none of that. You entered into an exchange of service, you pay them to make the game, willfully without any deadlines. In any court of law, you would be at fault, not the dev. Alorth is actively creating content. And engaging with the audience. He/She/They are holding up to the bargain that was struck. Personally, I feel more content would be ideal too. But I also know that I wasn't promised anything other than progress, and a baby step is still a step. It's easy for me to see that clearly because I don't have my head shoved up my own ass.

Do us all a favor and STFU before you derail another game.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Alorth there is one sentence in the game that has been bugging me since very early playing,
it just doesn't flow right when reading it, at least in my mind.

"Save a Neko's life and she will be forever your wife."

for me it would feel/flow much better if it was written as,

"Save a Neko's life and she will forever be your wife."

:)

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
The update is short, but at least unlike other games you get nude nekos and sex a few times with new girls. Good graphics and you don't have to grind over and over again. Not going to name any, but I rather like this Devs way.

Reactions: SlowDance

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I do not get it man, you are making 4k monthly and you just deliver an update every 3 months with only 4 or 5 renders, really? Really? XD
Don't know what you're talking about. It's over 150 new renders.
Just so you know, if you're using a app on phone to play the windows version, it won't work...

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I have to point out, that you're misplacing a bit of information.
I did help my friend and lost a bit of time, but I didn't make all the renders and animations. I only teached him everything he had to know and helped him fixing things up.
By the thousands of fans the game has, 3 or 4 people that don't even support the game, supposedly complain, let me try to calculate. If I sum the numbers up, between a minimum of 0.025% and max of 0.050% of my fan base is complaining.
Of course I'm adding complains here and other places into this calculation.
Well, in any way it seems I'm doing better than those steam reviews of games lol, but jokes aside for now.
You're saying I underperformed 3 updates in a row... yes that could be possible, but that's nothing new at moment.
I've posted several times about my health issues this year and compared to 2020, my performance was probably just about 50%. It was one of the reasons I had to get a apprentice to work under me... life just hasn't been so kind this year.
Most people will just leave rather than complain. That works from an income standpoint if as many people subscribe as those that quit subscribing... but then also so people are just too lazy to cancel. The customers who will continue to contribute no matter what aren't the demographic you should pay attention to if you want to increase retention and expand the base.

This is why a place like subway can rise and fall like it did. The vocal minority actually also represent the majority of people who only pledge for a few months before canceling. It's not good business to minimize their importance like that and immerse yourself in complimentary feedback.

Don't know what you're talking about. It's over 150 new renders.
Jargon like that is why I said before that you're mismanaging expectations. Define renders? Are you counting each frame of a flip-book animation as a single render? Or 30 renders for a 1 second animation for example? People who're not technical/ not developers are going to see that and assume "150 sounds big. Wow! 150 pictures are waiting for me?!"

Then in game, there's 4-5 new random events that are just one image. 3 new story scenes, and a couple animations. The emotional impact of that feels like less than 10-20 things, rather than 150 things. And "Things" is exactly how people's mind will work when they encounter jargon.

Reactions: leocapo12

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
in my opinion this game has the best scenes (penetration scenes are the hottest ever) of any VN I've seen yet. Beautifully animated and you can actually see the passion playout through the scene setting the anticipation of what's to come to an all time high. Gameplay and storyline are easy to follow using the in game hint system, though finding the hidden pictures is a bit tedious at times. Alorth and his team have set the benchmark for any other developer to follow by far.
This is exactly why I keep a running list going: so it's easier for people to find the wallpapers (and shattered star fragments) if they are struggling with it. Although I've linked to that within the last few pages of this thread, I'll link it again here for anyone's convenience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BOBJevent

imnotarobot12345

Jul 19, 2018
So I bought the dildo in the shop and it's supposed to unlock a scene but i've been everywhere in the house at all times of day and I can't find it. Any help?

-EDIT- I had to turn Ambient events on and then go to the living room. Just gonna leave this here in case anyone else isn't sure on how to find this.
Go to the PC in your bedroom and click on the options cog. Click on Ambient events and it will enable.

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So I bought the dildo in the shop and it's supposed to unlock a scene but i've been everywhere in the house at all times of day and I can't find it. Any help?
There is a little mistake in the code, which will get fixed. But it should trigger during the day in the living room, as long as neither choco or cream are pregnant.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Emma M

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Are there any plans to add sound (besides music) to this game?
It's hard to find a good voice actress, even more so for several characters, so one wouldn't be enough.
But it's something that was already considered for the future.

Reactions: Emma M

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh voice actresses from this stuff always sound like the same 2 people over and over granted not to easy to find people willing to do that kind of work for cheap. To me the music, and voices is more bothersome then rest. But its super rare to have decent sound effects, been a few that I swear I heard a door knock and thought it was my door, nice little jump scare when playing these kind of games lol

Reactions: Daddums
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes