myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Anon4321

I guess I must of mistook the egg flying away as her being pregnant so I had to sex her up a few times before it happened. But you wait for more then a few days before she shows that she's pregnant and more days before it happens and a few more days before you see the MC with his new daughter.

Now I have 3 offspring's even though I have only had 2 1 a long time ago with cream then cream bugged and had another one and then choco had one. But since then I have knocked up both cream and choco a day apart from each other so there'll be 2 more on the way.

LouLokhe

May 2, 2019
So about 5 minutes of content for about a 5 month wait? That doesn't seem right. :unsure:
DPC took about 5 months for his last update, and that took me over 5 hours to play through. He is also a one-man band.
Hope this game has not joined the ranks of the Patreon Milkers, that would be very sad. :cry:
Hi, which game is DPC?

edit: never mind, Dr Pink Cake, dev. Wil definitely check that game out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
well, game graphics are good, but the "updates" are just lame andsuper bad.... 5 months for 2 min content... and the developer will feel ofended if you say anything.. well... you are killing your game
sadly have to agree... though I think game/story had way more promise then you possibly.

But ya he has a decent sized patreon and the like, imo to be better then this.

Reactions: Bloodguard

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
It's hard to find a good voice actress, even more so for several characters, so one wouldn't be enough.
But it's something that was already considered for the future.
The creator "Diives" does adult animations and he lists the twitter handles of his voice actresses. You could reach out to them over twitter perhaps? He has an ensemble cast and demands regular work from these VAs, so if he has picked them, they're practically vetted for you already.

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
Are there any implications for doing it with Autumn?
The option to "Do it" is colored in Autumn colors, and to refuse in Violet color.
So I'm thinking that may lock you out of future content with Violet

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There's a bunch of content with Autumn if you do it not sure on the other option as I never picked it but the MC's main objective is to have sex with all of the girls on the island as that is what is suppose to keep his sickness away.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
i cant be the only one searching for the true uncensored version, younger characters, pregnancy. hint hint...
This is the only version that exists (well, as far as I know anyway, but nothing on Patreon or discord has led me to belive otherwise, but Alorth himself giving me a thinking face emoji certainly makes me wonder a bit). And pregnancy is already in the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alorth

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
Like this game, where daughter and mother both sucks father, maybe gonna fuck in the future updates too, is there any other games like this?

Reactions: Fapmaister

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly since a little girl appear with the neckless i gave to autum events stop working... For exp need to have lunch on afternoon ... Never pop up... Need 3 points to breakfast i have 10 now and nothing ... Need morning on kitchen for a friend... Never appear. Kind broken that system honestly

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Honestly since a little girl appear with the neckless i gave to autum events stop working... For exp need to have lunch on afternoon ... Never pop up... Need 3 points to breakfast i have 10 now and nothing ... Need morning on kitchen for a friend... Never appear. Kind broken that system honestly
Unzip with the zip with 7zip, the size is over 2gb and the windows unziper or others, can't unzip it correctly because some have a max capacity of 2gb only. Causing bugs and errors because of that.

Reactions: Emma M

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
It all worked fine for me. So I'm guessing it's something on your end.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Alright its finally looking really good that last update I played left it feeling kind of sad in direction it was going. Just a little suggestion could we get the sex scene option repeatable in morning from Violet? The one that was an event I like that I can repeat the duo scene in living room, but the morning scene would be great to have repeatable with out daydreaming about it.

Also hint hint nudge nudge prego sex scenes would be nice to get one day :p

Note: started fresh as suggested for this version

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes