Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Alorth answered this already. He said if you're using an old save, it might have reached the point where it's become buggy. He recommended starting a new game.
Oh well, one day i'd have to do it, no? Might as well take care of the Chocomint "i love you" scene softlock bull$#1t too while at it...

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
As someone that tries things out here first I'm finding it hard to justify supporting on patreon. I found this one at 0.11 and have been waiting for the update, just gotta say I'm glad I waited it out first lol. Literal 15 min update is crazy, should be labelled 0.11.3 or something at this rate. The dev obviously has skills but man this is disappointing.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u and Zalzany

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
As someone that tries things out here first I'm finding it hard to justify supporting on patreon. I found this one at 0.11 and have been waiting for the update, just gotta say I'm glad I waited it out first lol. Literal 15 min update is crazy, should be labelled 0.11.3 or something at this rate. The dev obviously has skills but man this is disappointing.
Your suppose to restart with this last update to get most out of it. It is a full update it just requires a new save sigh. A lot of the stuff got reworked like I can repeat some sex scenes with out daydreaming, and they actually talk to me even if I finished their new content where as last patch every one was "they don't want to talk to you," or "you have nothing to talk about" Its more of a quality of life update then new content one it addressed some of the big issues it had in the last few updates. I mean pretty soon it will feel like a real sandbox game, with reapeatable content. It drives me nuts when people do linear content then do an "open world sandbox" its like oh I have freedom to move around, and do nothing but follow the newest event chain till its done and then stop.

I mean its not all the way there but I can talk to them and have sex with at least 3 I can think of durring day instead of going to bed to dream about first time I fucked them. It was my biggest complaint from last patches and dev is legit working on fixing that. So calm down I am sick of checking the hint tab to find next step in linear event chain for new content I like this update a ton, as do a lot of people. Otherwise why even make it sand box, should just been linear with galley option on menu.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Your suppose to restart with this last update to get most out of it. It is a full update it just requires a new save sigh. A lot of the stuff got reworked like I can repeat some sex scenes with out daydreaming, and they actually talk to me even if I finished their new content where as last patch every one was "they don't want to talk to you," or "you have nothing to talk about" Its more of a quality of life update then new content one it addressed some of the big issues it had in the last few updates. I mean pretty soon it will feel like a real sandbox game, with reapeatable content. It drives me nuts when people do linear content then do an "open world sandbox" its like oh I have freedom to move around, and do nothing but follow the newest event chain till its done and then stop.

I mean its not all the way there but I can talk to them and have sex with at least 3 I can think of durring day instead of going to bed to dream about first time I fucked them. It was my biggest complaint from last patches and dev is legit working on fixing that. So calm down I am sick of checking the hint tab to find next step in linear event chain for new content I like this update a ton, as do a lot of people. Otherwise why even make it sand box, should just been linear with galley option on menu.
Finally someone talking that understands what this update is about.
It's hurts to see people always complain because they are only interested into the sex scenes.
After all tons of work was done in the code to improve everything.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Enjoyed it.
I actually like the look of preggo Choco over her regular look .
Also like the corny dialogue and dad jokes. Gave me a few chuckles.
I hope Lion girl gets more scenes.

Oh and Violet is the Queen!!!! All should bow down before her

Ps. How do the babies end up in the nursery with squirrel girl?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had no problem with the latest update so the ones having problems must be from a specific save version of the game.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Enjoyed it.
I actually like the look of preggo Choco over her regular look .
Also like the corny dialogue and dad jokes. Gave me a few chuckles.
I hope Lion girl gets more scenes.

Oh and Violet is the Queen!!!! All should bow down before her

Ps. How do the babies end up in the nursery with squirrel girl?
A Nursery is where the Nekos leave their children when they have to work or do something else.
At moment in the game, it's purpose is to watch the memories the player obtained with the offsprings.
While later on there will be other kind of events.

Reactions: Emma M

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
A Nursery is where the Nekos leave their children when they have to work or do something else.
At moment in the game, it's purpose is to watch the memories the player obtained with the offsprings.
While later on there will be other kind of events.
Maybe some sexy times with Hazel...? Please.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Finally someone talking that understands what this update is about.
It's hurts to see people always complain because they are only interested into the sex scenes.
After all tons of work was done in the code to improve everything.
Well it is good to see I am not the only one who comprehends what your going through Alorth. I have tried a few time to help others see more than just their narrow view. Really would to thank you Zalzany for helping Alorth out.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well done again Alorth, I patiently await your next update. like where this is going not sure of the kids aspect of things, but would like to seen if possible some different fishes or at least a random attack fish or ocean creature. Maybe a mer women. hmmm hehe.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good update! It was more of a quality of life update than a new content update but it was still very enjoyable.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
I had no problem with the latest update so the ones having problems must be from a specific save version of the game.
that may be my problem. I'm using an "OLD" save, so old in fact I always expect it not to work with each new update, from a time when you could go over the interaction limit. Which is why i use it, I have close to 30 in the original characters even if the limit is set to 9 or 22. Guess I'll try restarting it at some point

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
There is no Caramel to talk to :whistle:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'caramel_talk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "trigger/rm_kitchen.rpyc", line 5, in script call
File "system/scr_trigger.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "trigger/rm_vilage.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "trigger/rm_bedroom.rpyc", line 601, in script call
File "trigger/rm_bera_home.rpyc", line 12, in script call
File "trigger/rm_vilage.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
NekoParadise 0.12
Thu Dec 30 20:27:09 2021

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\NekoParadise-0.12-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
NekoParadise 0.12
Thu Dec 30 20:27:09 2021
Yeah, but still, in the V0.12, there is no Caramel to talk to. I'm pretty sure you did something you shouldn't with the build like mixing it with a older folder.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020

I see. I don't typically restart games with updates, was there something in game indicating a new save was needed? Cause if so I completely missed it.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
The irony was I was big critic of the last couple updates, but like I said all the things that were slowly pissing me off about this were fixed. Having back to back updates where I talked to people and skipped time rest of day, was driving me crazy. Got get around changing my review at some point to lol. But yeah this wasn't first game that was all "sandbox" tag, and like I said felt like it should just be linear with dialogue options instead.

Like my fave games here are sandbox where I can go after I beat some ones story line and mess around like A Struggle with Sin, where I can beat their quest content story stuff, and then while working on others go "well I can spend the night here, fuck this one, oh this one since I also got far enough along her daughters story I can even have threesome, or I can see that girl only shows up to the inn a couple times a week..." Like I got options to kill time and little mini events that can be unlocked after the main stuff like threesomes and what not.

Speaking of wich any one know how to use the new "special" item you can buy in this says its for 2 of the girls i bought it and never got to see how to "use" it :p

Reactions: Skalli
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes