Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Depends on the motivation and end result desired. If you trying to clean your cloth with out changing. Then it is a good way to do so. However drying off could take longer. hehe.
I have actually done that.
Was backpacking somewhere, probably drunk as fuck and thought it would be easier to wash my t-shirt while I'm still wearing it in the shower.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So will there be more futa/trans other than (your friend) or is that the only character...asking for a friend
So far, she is the only one (she can be female or futa) I don't know if there is any intention to add more.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I censored it just in case, but I'm sure the staff wouldn't be happy if she was in the game :eek:
View attachment 1571946
You can still add her, then you can create a patch that will unlock that content so it isn't available straight away without downloading additional files
There are many games that do the same,be it with loli or incest.

But maybe be careful when mentioning it on Patreon,maybe write it certain way or something

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You can still add her, then you can create a patch that will unlock that content so it isn't available straight away without downloading additional files
There are many games that do the same,be it with loli or incest.

But maybe be careful when mentioning it on Patreon,maybe write it certain way or something
It's not like I don't know about that.
I just like to do things my way.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's not like I don't know about that.
I just like to do things my way.
I guess that's fine... if we have the bonus content. If we don't have it. I guess it won't be so good then.

In any case, I'm liking the game. But everything added to the content is appreciated.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I am not into the furry thing, but after playing this game, I definitely have an appreciation for the catgirl thing. This game was fucking hot from the start and never let up. Now, I'm hooked!

Jun 19, 2021
Ok I feel like an idiot. I dont even know if I want the content per say but I dont like not having everything available. Someone mentioned a patch on lewdpatcher or dontcensor. I googled looking for it but cant find it. I went to message said person but they limit who can view their profile. If anyone can either message me or direct me to where I can find it I would appreciate it. Thanks.

As for Shenaniganzz, I agree with you Im not into furry either but this game is super hot. One of my favorites thus far on the site. I usually only count something as furry if its full body. I have nothing against those that like it just not my thing. This limited fur is fine as I have a super thing for cat girls. This realistic looking cat girl is a new experience for me and Im enjoying it immensely.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shenaniganzz

Neko's are not furry though. Neko or nekomimi is a fictional character who has cat ears on top of the head of an otherwise human body, and possibly other feline characteristics as well, such as a tail while furry is an animal character with human characteristic.

Reactions: DBOO

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Shenaniganzz

Neko's are not furry though. Neko or nekomimi is a fictional character who has cat ears on top of the head of an otherwise human body, and possibly other feline characteristics as well, such as a tail while furry is an animal character with human characteristic.
Which shows how much I know about that stuff. ;-]

I had just assumed it was a sub-category of furry. Either way. This game is awesome.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok I feel like an idiot. I dont even know if I want the content per say but I dont like not having everything available. Someone mentioned a patch on lewdpatcher or dontcensor. I googled looking for it but cant find it. I went to message said person but they limit who can view their profile. If anyone can either message me or direct me to where I can find it I would appreciate it. Thanks.
that patch doesnt exist. someone just said to the dev he could use such patch to bring in that content.

Reactions: Zekethor

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Neko Paradise [v0.12] [Alorth] - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Shenaniganzz

I hope this is a joke and you don't actually think this. Neko is the Japanese word for cat. Mimi is Japanese for ear. So nekomimi is cat ears.

Also, just tried this game last night. The animations are really well done and overall the game itself is pretty chill. Sadly I think I managed to finish damn near all of the content in like 1 sitting but it did take a while. Looking forward to future content.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes