Ecnol

Apr 2, 2020
is any one having a problem with the game flickering when animations are happening?

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Understanding that 0.12 was mostly house cleaning I do have some questions to ask and will appreciate anyone who may be able to help.

Started 0.12 with fresh start and after 35 days this is what I have not come across:
1. The very first sex scene with violet appears to have been removed. If so, that's fine.

2. The scene with MC fingering and oral sex with Bera on her couch seems to have been removed. If so, too bad. To be fair I did use the Gallery Unlock mod for 0.12, but it could be missing stuff. I was using it to see if I had missed anything. The did exist and I have a pic that shows it. But it's not there now.

3. I could not do anything with Bera's path until I did the buddy (male/female) path. If this is suppose to be sandbox, you should be able to do any character you want at any time. Don't know.

4. It appears the birthing scene was removed. If so, that's fine. Don't know.

5. Not knowing is a proble because if it was there the last time you played and it's not there after an update, what are you to think. Did you screw up the install or is there a bug or what. Don't know.

I had all the relics and bg pics and all content complete. This update I have all relics and bg pics along with all characters saying no more content.

6. To be considered; It might be helpful to have a message or whatever to pop up saying; you have reached the end of (current update). Several games that I am playing that are sandbox games has such a message, thus, letting the player know they reached the end of current update.

7. With linear games this is not needed. From what I am seeing while playing is the game started out linear and the changed to sandbox. Which is just fine. However, it appears that some of the linear code still exist otherwise I could have done the MC buddy character story line anytime once required points were acquired. I couldn't get the first point for Bera regardless of what the hint told me until I did the other character first.

Thanks for any help or explanation.

Feb 12, 2021
Understanding that 0.12 was mostly house cleaning I do have some questions to ask and will appreciate anyone who may be able to help.

Started 0.12 with fresh start and after 35 days this is what I have not come across:
1. The very first sex scene with violet appears to have been removed. If so, that's fine.

2. The scene with MC fingering and oral sex with Bera on her couch seems to have been removed. If so, too bad. To be fair I did use the Gallery Unlock mod for 0.12, but it could be missing stuff. I was using it to see if I had missed anything. The did exist and I have a pic that shows it. But it's not there now.

3. I could not do anything with Bera's path until I did the buddy (male/female) path. If this is suppose to be sandbox, you should be able to do any character you want at any time. Don't know.

4. It appears the birthing scene was removed. If so, that's fine. Don't know.

5. Not knowing is a proble because if it was there the last time you played and it's not there after an update, what are you to think. Did you screw up the install or is there a bug or what. Don't know.

I had all the relics and bg pics and all content complete. This update I have all relics and bg pics along with all characters saying no more content.

6. To be considered; It might be helpful to have a message or whatever to pop up saying; you have reached the end of (current update). Several games that I am playing that are sandbox games has such a message, thus, letting the player know they reached the end of current update.

7. With linear games this is not needed. From what I am seeing while playing is the game started out linear and the changed to sandbox. Which is just fine. However, it appears that some of the linear code still exist otherwise I could have done the MC buddy character story line anytime once required points were acquired. I couldn't get the first point for Bera regardless of what the hint told me until I did the other character first.

Thanks for any help or explanation.
as an instant addict to this game, n seeing you're a huge fan yourself, i am more than happy to answer as much of these as i can for u. i just downloaded this last week (1/3), n i think all the scenes u referenced are still there:

1) 1st Violet sex scene...u mean this 1?
Neko 1.png

2) Bera oral/fingering scene on couch...
Neko 2.png

4) u mean either of these? (dream or in-game)
Neko 4.png Neko 3.png

5) i think i got all the scenes you're talking about, so IMO i don't think there's any bugs, n the install was pretty easy; just put the gallery mod files in the 'game' subfolder.

6) just click on the 'story' button in the hints tool...
Neko 5.png

3 & 7) as far as the buddy (Ash) vs Bera options, dunno if doing Ash's progress is required before unlocking Bera path or not...i just did what the hints tool told me, since i wanted to see as many scenes as possible. i would guess u could ignore Ash's path n still have access to Bera, but not sure...would have to ask Alorth.

so yeah, this became 1 of my top-5 all-time VNs, so hopefully clearing stuff up for ppl means more support for the game; cheers!

Reactions: BOBJevent

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
as an instant addict to this game, n seeing you're a huge fan yourself, i am more than happy to answer as much of these as i can for u. i just downloaded this last week (1/3), n i think all the scenes u referenced are still there:

View attachment 1590036

View attachment 1590037

View attachment 1590040 View attachment 1590038

5) i think i got all the scenes you're talking about, so IMO i don't think there's any bugs, n the install was pretty easy; just put the gallery mod files in the 'game' subfolder.

View attachment 1590041

3 & 7) as far as the buddy (Ash) vs Bera options, dunno if doing Ash's progress is required before unlocking Bera path or not...i just did what the hints tool told me, since i wanted to see as many scenes as possible. i would guess u could ignore Ash's path n still have access to Bera, but not sure...would have to ask Alorth.

so yeah, this became 1 of my top-5 all-time VNs, so hopefully clearing stuff up for ppl means more support for the game; cheers!
Unziping the game with a outdated unziper or one that doesn't support zipped files bigger than 2gb's corrupts it and causes most content to not work. So it's a technical microsoft issue and not one of the game itself. It was mentioned several times before to use 7-zip to unzip to avoid problems.

Now if you use mods, it's at your own risk. It's not like the game is grindy to even need a mod.
The game code is big and complex and contains parts of code that a extractor can't extract properly.
So using a compressed version or any mod, it's possible that some content will be missing, even if the mod itself is correctly coded. The game is made to be able to play even if content is missing, so a mod might work but you won't know something is missing. Most of the character files can be deleted and the game will still work after all. They just won't appear.
Using a windows/linux version on android also doesn't work.
Using a unofficial android port will most likely not work properly, if at all now.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
fuckmymamarunnin

I believe they're referring to the cream birthing animation which was removed by the DEV so that they don't waste time having to do that for every character.
Yeah, that was my thought as well. A shame really, even though it wasn't a turn-on for me (and not meant to be) it created a sort of "realism" for the game and it felt really nice and ...natural, I guess? Will miss that sequence.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Unziping the game with a outdated unziper or one that doesn't support zipped files bigger than 2gb's corrupts it and causes most content to not work. So it's a technical microsoft issue and not one of the game itself. It was mentioned several times before to use 7-zip to unzip to avoid problems.

Now if you use mods, it's at your own risk. It's not like the game is grindy to even need a mod.
The game code is big and complex and contains parts of code that a extractor can't extract properly.
So using a compressed version or any mod, it's possible that some content will be missing, even if the mod itself is correctly coded. The game is made to be able to play even if content is missing, so a mod might work but you won't know something is missing. Most of the character files can be deleted and the game will still work after all. They just won't appear.
Using a windows/linux version on android also doesn't work.
Using a unofficial android port will most likely not work properly, if at all now.

Thanks for your info. I never use anything other than 7zip. Don't really do mods that is loaded with a ton of code. Gallery unlocker was to game files and most likey set to true. I understand what you are saying. I majored in computer science back in the early 90's and have made working game mods for like skyrim.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018

View attachment 1590036

View attachment 1590037

View attachment 1590041

I have gotten every thing you have listed except for #2. I have not been able to get that scene. I may have to just keep playing a little more and it will trigger. Thanks for you reply and input. The changes that the dev made actually in the long run will improve the game greatly in my opinion. I am guessing that the stats in the nursery doesn't start until the first birth. Mine says that I have 4 relationships. I am figuering that they will be Violet, Chocomint, Cream, and Kleo because you can continue to have sex with violet & Kleo currently but not Chocomint or Cream in this update. They are counted because they gave birth.
Thank You for your input. Being 75 I have a lot of time for playing game & I truly like yhis one.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

View attachment 1590036

View attachment 1590037

View attachment 1590041

Please say how to unlock birthing scenes because I dont know I dont have it((

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
matriks

Well first you have to get them pregnant and the only 2 that can get pregnant ATM are Cream and Chocomint. Once you get one of them pregnant then you have to wait X days you can see them in town or other places and they'll start to look pregnant and after X amount of days have passed the wife will wake the MC up in the morning stating that it's time and you'll then go to the hospital.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I clicked every pixel of the farm at night, but I can't find the wallpaper, so there must me another prerequisite to get it than just talking to Ash the first time.

Any help please?

Feb 12, 2021
I clicked every pixel of the farm at night, but I can't find the wallpaper, so there must me another prerequisite to get it than just talking to Ash the first time.

Any help please?
IIRC, even though u can see it early on, u can't actually click on it until day 7 (dunno why)...n the OP link listing the locations technically has the location wrong; it's the bluish square on the bottom RIGHT corner of the barn, not the left. but (i think) u actually have to trigger/unlock Ash's dialogue scene that the in-game hints says is avail on day 7, n once that happens, then u can go to the farm at night n get it.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
IIRC, even though u can see it early on, u can't actually click on it until day 7 (dunno why)...n the OP link listing the locations technically has the location wrong; it's the bluish square on the bottom RIGHT corner of the barn, not the left. but (i think) u actually have to trigger/unlock Ash's dialogue scene that the in-game hints says is avail on day 7, n once that happens, then u can go to the farm at night n get it.
I got it thanks to you.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Cream just disappears after she gives birth, I couldn't find her anywhere after that.

It also says there is a special scene with Choco and Cream if you get both of their points high enough, but I don't know how to trigger the scene, I do have both their points high enough.

It seems you can't get Choco pregnant, it just says that the egg flew away.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes