myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
DarkDaemonX

That just means try try again till her egg doesn't fly away. Best way to do it is to save before cuming and if a egg flies away just reload the save and try again till the person is pregnant.

They just had a kid so that's understandable that you don't seem them for awhile.

For the Chocomint and Cream scene to happen both must be in the same room and I think it only happens on the weekend at the MC's house in the livingroom.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
DarkDaemonX

That just means try try again till her egg doesn't fly away. Best way to do it is to save before cuming and if a egg flies away just reload the save and try again till the person is pregnant.

They just had a kid so that's understandable that you don't seem them for awhile.

For the Chocomint and Cream scene to happen both must be in the same room and I think it only happens on the weekend at the MC's house in the livingroom.
Thank you, I thought I messed something up, because I got Cream pregnant on the first try.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Getting someone pregnant is random chance.
Now I know for the future.

Both Choco and Cream are in the living room together, but nothing is happening

Edit: Never mind, just needed to advance time to the afternoon while staying in the room

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeap only one but the next day you can pick the other one if you want as this scene only happens on Saturday and Sunday. Last time I played I got both Chocomint and Cream pregnant a day apart.

You can also replay the scene when you go to sleep and click the unlocked sex scene option.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeap only one but the next day you can pick the other one if you want as this scene only happens on Saturday and Sunday. Last time I played I got both Chocomint and Cream pregnant a day apart.

You can also replay the scene when you go to sleep and click the unlocked sex scene option.
I realized a few minutes after I posted it.

And now I got everything in the current version, now I can wait for more like everyone else.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 633812

Overview:
Neko Paradise is a free roam adult game with lots of cute Neko Girls.
Features a unique animated character interface and lots of CG animations.
This game has at least one Neko for every person's preference and you get to decide which ones to romance or avoid.
Explore the island and its secrets - emerge in the cute and sexy world of Neko Paradise!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Alorth - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Other Games: Tale of Eros - Radiant
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Attention:
If you experience any bugs, unzip the files with 7zip.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Mac:
MEGA - GDRIVE - -
Android:
MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD
Others(V0.12-21/12/2021):
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: FAN SIGS - Gallery Unlocker* - Wallpaper locations

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 633815 View attachment 633832 View attachment 633823 View attachment 634557 View attachment 633824 View attachment 633825 View attachment 634567 View attachment 633830 View attachment 633831 View attachment 634560 View attachment 506574 View attachment 634540 View attachment 634541 View attachment 634563 View attachment 634542 View attachment 634565 View attachment 634544 View attachment 634545 View attachment 634546 View attachment 634547 View attachment 634548 View attachment 634549 View attachment 634550
Question any new updates for this?

• Angry
Reactions: lomechip

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I hope there will be more scenes with Ash where she can take a more "active" role, like being able to suck her dick in the hot springs, she's probably eager to do more after she got her dick sucked for the first time.
The fuck are you talking about? Ash does not have a dick.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
I love the story of this one i've completed it twice. Can't wait till it gets an update. Love how the characters all have their own personality. If a game has good quality images and a good story i'll give it a try. The designs are amazing.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So with preg system updated. Do we actually see them with bellies or our offspring, or is just a stat number we can look at?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nova hates

Well you can always zip them up and then email them to yourself or you could open a mediafire account upload your save files to it and then download the saves with your other computer.

There are 2 places that your save files are at the ones in your game folder and the main backup ones that are found appdata/Roaming/RenPy/NekoParadiseV1

Main back up ones are the ones that remain even if you delete your game so those might be the ones that you'll want to transfer.

To find the folder hit the windows key + R to bring up the run box and type in appdata and hit ok.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes