EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So i'm trying to transfer my save file from my computer from a laptop what is the best way to do that?
If you still have the game on your laptop, you'll find the saves in the NeoParakdise-0.12-pc\game folder.

I typically simply copy the entire game folder to a USB drive, and move it from one to the other. As long as you haven't played the game on the other machine yet, there should be no problem.

If you have, you might want to find the old saves and delete them before playing. I really don't know what will happen if you don't.

:cool: Eric Grey

sdadag

Jan 29, 2018
Could someone please list all the names of the music in the game? very much appriciated if doing so

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
sdadag

Music names are allthelines artist Admiral Bob - coldearscomeinside artist J.lang - cute - deammonme - dropsofH20 artist J.lang - freemusicfreebeer artist Alex - happyrock - itsnotallowed artist Stefan Kartenberg - metromonix artist CSoul - rescueme artist Aussens@iter - retrosoul - shiro artist Aussens@iter - thevendetta these are found in the music folder if you extract the game files.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Boobs Lover

If you find a tag that is missing in the top tags or a tag in the top tags that shouldn't be in the top tags go to the OP and report it and state yada yada yada tag/tags are missing and need to be added to the OP thanks. If ones are there that shouldn't be go to the OP and hit report and state yada yada yada tag/tags are not in the game and need to be removed thanks. Someone will fix it when they get the chance.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sometimes it's fast sometimes it takes awhile it all depends on if they're busy or not and how many reports there are before hand.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
arkhamtheknight

Bring game up load save hit character tab then click a character and look at what their points are. Next hit shift + D - then click variables and look for that number. To make it easier look for their first letter in their name or part of their name.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BOBJevent

Sexual arousal is stimulated by intruding on and awakening a sleeping person with erotic caresses (but not force or violence).

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
myuhinny and DanThaMan thank you both for enlightening me on what 'somnophilia' is, something that's not in my arousal list. I prefer my sexual encounters to be with conscious connecting partners, as they say, whatever floats your boat!.

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Could anyone please confirm these:
- Only 2 characters you can impregnate are Chocomint and Cream;
- In order to do so, talking to them individually won't give you the Sex option, the only way is to be with them in the Morning, Living room with the Duo option?

Thanks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Xillonen

Yes those are the only 2 for now that can get pregnant.

Have you done all of Creams events as she's suppose to have a event tied into it unless it was changed. Chocomint also has events as well that lead to sex.

The dou option is during the weekend and you have a chance to get one of them pregnant unless they're already pregnant. Best way to do it is to save before cuming so that you can reload the save and try again. Last time I did it I got Cream pregnant on Saturday and then the next day I got Chocomint pregnant.

You might also be able to get them pregnant by rewatching the scenes when going to sleep,

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Could anyone please confirm these:
- Only 2 characters you can impregnate are Chocomint and Cream;
- In order to do so, talking to them individually won't give you the Sex option, the only way is to be with them in the Morning, Living room with the Duo option?

Thanks.
I got Cream preggers when she came to MC with her itch problem while in heat.
For Chocomint, the egg swam away during the living room duo action. Instead I got her preggers when she joined MC in bed and Violet caught her

Reactions: Xillonen

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Xillonen

Yes those are the only 2 for now that can get pregnant.

Have you done all of Creams events as she's suppose to have a event tied into it unless it was changed. Chocomint also has events as well that lead to sex.

The dou option is during the weekend and you have a chance to get one of them pregnant unless they're already pregnant. Best way to do it is to save before cuming so that you can reload the save and try again. Last time I did it I got Cream pregnant on Saturday and then the next day I got Chocomint pregnant.

You might also be able to get them pregnant by rewatching the scenes when going to sleep,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes