RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't believe we have literaly zero Autumn content while she is literaly perfect and we have a lot more content for other girls/women which can't even hold candle for her...

Edit: and no Daisy content either... Amazing...

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I can't believe we have literaly zero Autumn content while she is literaly perfect and we have a lot more content for other girls/women which can't even hold candle for her...

Edit: and no Daisy content either... Amazing...
As they say! Family first then move on to the others. :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Feb 12, 2021
Alorth i'm a relatively patient guy (check the date of my last post to this thread), but bro..."c'mon man"; going on 3-1/2 months now waiting on an update? i hope there's at least a couple hours worth of game play, especially if you're looking at only doing 3 updates/year...? if my balls get any bluer they may as well be colored easter eggs at this point :eek:

tekunikaru

Corporal Lurker
Donor
Aug 26, 2019
I was never disappointed with the updates, the quality of the content always exceeded my expectations.
Although I was a little confused at first about .12, but then everything got clean once I saw the QoL improvements on top of the story progression.

So, I'm happily waiting for the next update believing that, by Alorth standards, the quality will be proportional to the time spent waiting for it.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth i'm a relatively patient guy (check the date of my last post to this thread), but bro..."c'mon man"; going on 3-1/2 months now waiting on an update? i hope there's at least a couple hours worth of game play, especially if you're looking at only doing 3 updates/year...? if my balls get any bluer they may as well be colored easter eggs at this point :eek:
Well, you'll have to be. I have my hands full with the workload of so many games, so it's hard to make more releases per year.

Feb 12, 2021
Well, you'll have to be. I have my hands full with the workload of so many games, so it's hard to make more releases per year.
damn dude...4 games at once? no idea how you're doing that, but at least now i get it; no way i'd even attempt that if i knew how to do this stuff...i'd feel like i was overextending myself

guess i'll drag these easter egg blue balls over to another game where i can fuck n breed my own offspring...if there is one :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Chagatai Khan

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
damn dude...4 games at once? no idea how you're doing that, but at least now i get it; no way i'd even attempt that if i knew how to do this stuff...i'd feel like i was overextending myself

guess i'll drag these easter egg blue balls over to another game where i can fuck n breed my own offspring...if there is one :unsure:
I am very interested in such a game xD
If you manage to find it please let me know. Message me or something.
Thx in advance.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes