ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Not sure if it's been mentioned but for ppl like me who was confused on how to trigger a repeat sex scene with choco + cream to get them pregnant. Once you've gotten far enough with them to get the threesome you can repeat this scene as many times as you want and for now I believe this is the only way to have a sex scene with choco + cream where you can get them pregnant. The way to repeat the scene is to in the morning go into the living room upon which choco + cream will be there this is seemingly on a 3 day on 3 day off trigger I believe which means they will appear for 3 days straight in the living room in the morning open for sex and then be gone for 3 days until they appear again for 3 days.

On a day their open for sex you can choose to cum inside either of them with a chance to get them pregnant, not entirely sure how this works but I believe that at the start of each day it's already set if they can get pregnant or not, since even when I tried rewinding, reloading and switching the girl to cum inside if they don't get pregnant then you need to get a new day to have sex with them.

Reactions: 9inchz

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
don't get pregnant
Save before cumming in choco or cream then reload save if one of them doesn't get pregnant just repeat till one of them does. Sometimes it takes a few tries or more before it happens. Just make sure you do not save at the cum scene or it will never reset you need to save before it so that everything can be reset each time you reload the save file.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Save before cumming in choco or cream then reload save if one of them doesn't get pregnant just repeat till one of them does. Sometimes it takes a few tries or more before it happens. Just make sure you do not save at the cum scene or it will never reset you need to save before it so that everything can be reset each time you reload the save file.
okey I only tried save scumming like 2-3 times with no luck guess I was just unlucky then.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

Hi fans and supporters, I'm informing everyone that development is not going as planned.
The update was meant to be ready end April or early Mai, but I'm not happy the amount of things I was able to do yet, so it will be taking at least another month for me to polish, add a bit more content and make some improvements.
Thanks for your understanding.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
no no no
Alorth
stop opening your mouth for a bigger bite...
doing multiple project is unacceptable...
put some #ON_HOLD & do one...
im literally checking this thread daily...
since the last announcement which says around this month...
& every few days to a week since before...
im sure other as will...

I don't even think it is the multiple games/projects doing it. I think the public got into his head and he doesn't want to release updates that have only 10 minutes of new gameplay because he's embarrassed to do it twice in a row.

I expect that the next update is gonna take a long, long time. After the roasting he got last time for the amount of content vs the time that went by while collecting donations, I'd assume demotivation.

I said that March 15th and I wish I'd been back to eat my hat at the end of March, but here we are.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
So you're gonna ask him a question, then pitch a Reddit fit ("lacking intellectual perspective"? seriously?) and block him?
And if I need to be on topic for a bit, I'll just say again I'm hoping for more Mitty when the content drops.
I had forgotten about my reply, just dropped by to check what people was talking about, in case of news or something.
Went to the last page and read the first message. Events went as follows:

think "wow, this person is mad, what's in the quote?"
read the quote "why is he mad? there is a time frame there"
realize I'm the one quoted "nice, I'm part of the staff now! I hope it's a free position to hold."

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
I don't even think it is the multiple games/projects doing it. I think the public got into his head and he doesn't want to release updates that have only 10 minutes of new gameplay because he's embarrassed to do it twice in a row.

I said that March 15th and I wish I'd been back to eat my hat at the end of March, but here we are.
It's only gonna be worse when he releases 20 minutes of content after 6 months.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
It's only gonna be worse when he releases 20 minutes of content after 6 months.
That's how I look at it. If he wants to be accountable to himself, he's going to have to do a twice weekly or monthly build. Having deadlines is a fantastic way to force yourself to be productive. If it was a hobby project, that's fine, but usually other people don't finance your hobbies in the arts unless you're productive. Now I don't fund him, I'm a filthy leach and I get that, but I can still see the psychological hesitancy in the last touch-stone.

Now on the other hand, at least he isn't taking as long as skyrockets or seismic! Holy crap I can't believe how long I've been waiting for the wolf-girl-with-you DLC.

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
That's how I look at it. If he wants to be accountable to himself, he's going to have to do a twice weekly or monthly build. Having deadlines is a fantastic way to force yourself to be productive. If it was a hobby project, that's fine, but usually other people don't finance your hobbies in the arts unless you're productive. Now I don't fund him, I'm a filthy leach and I get that, but I can still see the psychological hesitancy in the last touch-stone.

Now on the other hand, at least he isn't taking as long as skyrockets or seismic! Holy crap I can't believe how long I've been waiting for the wolf-girl-with-you DLC.
I used to support him on patreon. Haven't for a while now. TBH I don't see how anyone does at this point.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I used to support him on patreon. Haven't for a while now. TBH I don't see how anyone does at this point.
Well, time management issues aside, he's a pretty chill person and he maintains a lot of respect when communicating most of the time. The fact he isn't full of himself goes a long way. Many people maintain support just because they have a parasocial like for him as a person and want to see him have the breathing room he needs to keep plunking away at his own pace. Compare that to someone like YandereDev or Earth2.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Just finished my first run through of this game and I have to say graphics are awesome, as are the animations. Amazing job. The one nitpick I do have, is that I actually like the younger version of Autumn better than the older one, but hey, it's not my game. Love Nina (please let us see more of her!) and Lily and Ash really does feel like a friend. I feel bad for Bera and want to knock her up so she can have all kinds of kids (but that will probably require a replay...see my question below.) Very enjoyable game and the characters are different. Heck, even the... "ram" family, I feel like they are poor and feel down for them and I want to help them out. Might be projection on my part for some of these characters, but yeah, I enjoy them and the fact they are written well and different from each other.

Two questions: I turned off the pregnancies when I was given the option and later discovered the nursery. If I re-enable it from my save, can I get the girls pregoes or is it only during special events?

Second question: the last 2 scenes for the spear fishing, do fish EVER come along to spear? (Only waited for a minute or two.)

Great job on this game and looking forward to your next update!

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
spear fishing
A couple of spots don't have fish on them.

You can only get Chocomint and Cream pregnant atm. I don't know if having pregnancy turned off effects main events or not as I never turned it off. So turning it on or off shouldn't effect your game.

Reactions: Tor7

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
I can wait. its still a lot better than these fly by night crappy games. this guy knows how to make a excellent game worth playing.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, you'll have to be. I have my hands full with the workload of so many games, so it's hard to make more releases per year.
Well...sorry if i'm being disrespectful, but maybe you should make less games then...quality over quantity. I understand that is a way to not burn yourself on one game only, and there is a lot of devs that choose this way, but in my opinion is always the best to work on one or two and share the work hours between them and not on 4 different games.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Well...sorry if i'm being disrespectful, but maybe you should make less games then...quality over quantity. I understand that is a way to not burn yourself on one game only, and there is a lot of devs that choose this way, but in my opinion is always the best to work on one or two and share the work hours between them and not on 4 different games.
I mean, like I said. You support him because you like the content, not because the money actually speeds it up.

I look at it like this. I don't expect someone with a day job will do hobby work outside of weekends. Even then, they have to run errands and spend time with family, etc. So they have 4 days to do their side hustle. Well, Alorth has 2 games, and a friend's project he helps with. So for your monthly give, you're getting 1, maybe 2 days a month, of solid work. If getting it all together takes about 5 days of work, 2 of those spent on rendering stills or rendering animations... That turns into a 6 month release cycle.

Those backing him are either okay with that, or haven't really thought about it.

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
I literally learned Ren'Py, and Blender, and DAZ in the time between the last update til now and saw for myself just how long it takes to create a new scene.

With what people are paying verses the 5 hours it took me to spit polish a scene, there is no other conclusion that I can come to than Alorth is milking his subs. I was on his side, then I learned for myself, and I've lost any and all respect.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes