DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Been clicking around there and havent found it.
Go to the 'world map' and click the purple icon (the city), then you should see 3 icons at the bottom, click the left (light blue) icon, then you should see a white door icon in the center of the screen, that is the house. If you don't see those icons that means you didn't progress far enough and haven't discovered the house yet.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Could anyone please confirm these:
- Only 2 characters you can impregnate are Chocomint and Cream;
- In order to do so, talking to them individually won't give you the Sex option, the only way is to be with them in the Morning, Living room with the Duo option?

Thanks.
aaaaannnnd this is the reason i will not play this!!!!? FKING A why couldn't it at least been the wife first!!! seriously WTF DEV i wanted to play this tell this BS Happened and it completely TURNED ME OFF TO IT!!

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Feb 12, 2021
updates are slow ha?
quality games take time bruh...I'm 1 of the most impatient ppl you'll ever meet, but take a quick tour around the site, n see how many games have been half-assed n look like complete shit b/c the devs either didn't know what they were doing, or just put in minimal effort in order to draw subscribers/patrons.

I AM HORNY AS HELL N BLUE-BALLED AS FUCK waiting for the next update; this is WITHOUT A DOUBT 1 of the top-5 VNs I've EVER played, BUT...indie devs don't have a ton of $$$ (most of the time) or staff helping out, n b/c of that most of these are side projects, not their "pay the mortgage/rent/utilities", 40-hr/week job. n there are a SHIT-TON of other games on here, so start doing searches, trying diff combos of tags, n play other stuff 'til it's updated...

I WANNA FUCK ME SOME OFFSPRING!!!!!!!! (n OF COURSE that means doing 3-ways w/the wife, or mother of the kid, n continuing the family tree...INCEST IS BEST!!!)

P.S. (just throwin' this out there) b/c of how the MC is, it wouldn't be totally out-of-character to throw in an occasional hard-core rape scene...juuust sayin' :unsure::devilish::cool::sneaky: n maybe even a little "hard-core" vore; gotta watch out for overpopulation, n cull the herd once in awhile...it is an island after all (iirc, wasn't there an early reference to predators? or am I getting my games mixed up?)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
im pissed off that he adding preg content to the flat chested girl characters ONLY=/ like wtf WHY the fuck only them??????!
woo calm down guys, but who said he won't even implement with other girls? honestly I don't care about that but you guys who like it how do you know it won't be implemented later?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I expect that the next update is gonna take a long, long time. After the roasting he got last time for the amount of content vs the time that went by while collecting donations, I'd assume demotivation.

• Sad
Reactions: Cryptist and 9inchz
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes